[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Nice guy" bots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How do you feel that not being a dick just makes you seem like you have no dick at all?

This is the problem that a lot of bots who consider themselves nice have. This is weakness that will never get you laid
>>
>>27252859
Just be a normal human being. Being nice doesn't disqualify you, being a boring pushover disqualifies you.

Be a bit assertive. Be like how you are with your friends sans the shit talk.
>>
>>27252859
>labelling yourself as nice
>labelling yourself at all

this is where you fucked up.
Its like a girl calling herself a gamer, its only a red flag
>>
>>27252859
I just get swerved on by every female I talk to.
Every. Single. Time.....
>>
Don't be one of those pathetic "nice guys". Girls don't not like you because you're too nice' they don't like you because your fat, ugly, and pathetic.
>>
the "nice guy" "bad boy" dichotomy does not exist in the real world
people want to be around someone like che guevara
>>
>>27252859
It's worse when you are a dick but everyone thinks you're nice.

>explicity say you're a dick
>do something dickish
>omg anon how cud u

There is simply zero getting through to those people.
>>
>>27253410
A handsome racist, murderous war-criminal?
>>
>>27253635
no, somebody who's wise, brave, spirited and gentle
>>
I don't care anymore. Women have nothing to offer and being courteous makes my brief interactions with normies easier.
>>
>>27253085
>sans the shit talk.
This. Girls cannot handle the bantz one bit.
>>
>>27253647
Your stupid

OrIgInAlItY
>>
File: 158697.jpg (31 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
158697.jpg
31 KB, 225x350
>>27253085
>Be like how you are with your friends sans the shit talk.
>friends
>>
>>27253883
epin capitalist logic squad has arrived
the scientific method is for economic illiterates praxeology 4 lyf
>>
>>27253287
i agree man, the less one labels themself, the better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.