[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody seem to appreciate honesty? Today I took this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: s5.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
s5.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Why does nobody seem to appreciate honesty?
Today I took this girl that I go to uni with for a small date. Since I asked I payed for lunch. During the date I made it clear that I pretty much want to save sex for marriage and expect the same from my partner. Apparently she isn't because she made a scene at the restaurant and called me an asshole for judging her. Honestly I probably dodged a bullet, but why is sharing my values a problem? If she doesn't like it just enjoy the free meal and go home, I don't understand why she had to throw a tantrum over a casual date.
>>
>>27252770
that's pretty retarded on her part. people are supposedly all about honesty these days and she is going to do that? it's better to get things on the table but still, she should have acted her age and kept it together until after then she could rant to her friends or whatever
>>
>>27252770
>having values in 2016
>a robot refusing an opportunity to have sex
You're fucking stupid. How's that for honesty?
>>
>>27252805
I know a lot of girls who keep it to themselves to bitch about it after, that's why I was so surprised she got so upset over nothing.
>>
>>27252770
Because she feels ashamed about behaving like a whore.

If she didn't feel ashamed of giving herself away cheaply instead of saving herself for the love of her life then she wouldn't have made such a big scene.

Imagine if you had said "I deeply judge people who don't believe in the traditional aboriginal myths as their religious beliefs."

Do you think she would have blown up like that?
No, she would have just been slightly amused and probably left thinking "hah! Well how about that. What a weirdo"
Because she knows that she has nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to believing in aboriginal myths or not.

But deep down she does know that her behaviour of sleeping around and giving herself away cheeply is embarrassing so she lashes out when something reminds her of that.
>>
>be me
>disgusting roastie
>go on date with this guy named anon senpai <3
>he offers to pay
>want to string him along and milk this cuck for all he's worth in a non-sexual way
>i sure hope he doesnt find out ive taken over 1000 loads of cum since i turned 14
>at date
>senpai is on to me
>can smell my moldy cum-stained vagina
>rationalize shitty reason to become enraged to protect my self esteem
>didnt want those grapes anyway

Nice bullet dodge, OP
>>
>>27252770

If she was promiscuous and happy with her life, she would have just moved on and accepted that she wouldn't have a relationship with you. I mean, why wouldn't you? You enjoy your lifestyle, somebody else wants to live differently, so shouldn't everything by fine?

You see, the problem is, she does have sex before marriage, and she secretly hates herself for it. Deep in the recesses of her mind, she thinks of herself as a slut, a used up cunt, lower than dirt.

By mentioning your values, she was reminded of all the things she hates about herself and it caused her to throw a tantrum.
>>
by honesty, most girls want to say/believe what they want and not face consequences for it (I'm such a bitch xDDD)

most people aren't mature and do not possess developed frontal lobes.
>>
>>27252932
>>27252953
Right but I don't see how keeping quiet about it is any better for either party. Even if she's insecure why did she feel the need to embarrass us, it wouldn't have turned into anything anyway. I'd be happy if a girl told me what she wanted instead of leaving me guessing. I swear every girl I've been in any sort of a relationship with played this weird guessing game.
>>
>>27253014
>why did she feel the need to embarrass us
BECAUSE WOMEN DO NOT RECOGNIZE THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

>tfw just said this in another thread
WELCOME TO WOMEN, OP
>>
I'm the exact same way, OP. There is nothing--literally NOTHING wrong with wanting to wait until marriage. Never let some feminist slutty whore or faggot sex-obsessed normie shame you into thinking otherwise.

As for honesty, it scares normies and makes them feel uncomfortable. They're so used to putting up a front and fabricating every aspect of their lives that they can't comprehend someone who's honest about themselves and their life, shortcomings, values, and hopes for the future. It unsettles them.

Don't let these motherfuckers get you down, my man.
>>
>>27253048
Thanks, I just hope to god that I never have to deal with having everyone at a restaurant staring at me again. I definitely know what you're saying though, my father was always brutally honest so I learned to appreciate it, but I've seen a lot of people who I can't even tell if they are constantly lying, joking, or just insane. I had this one girl who I was interested in but she was headed to college and wanted to know if she was going to live on campus, and she said she wanted the college experience no joke. This was a pretty well raised girl so I made sure to ask what exactly she meant, and to this day I never got a straight answer.
>>
https://discord.gg/0tTP68lFXHCy4BIa join us bros
>>
>>27253048
>There is nothing wrong with wanting to wait until marriage
That's the same as when peasants started the "being rich is evil" meme. It's about taking a moral high ground to make up for their shortcomings.
In this case, it serves three purposes: keeping the girl from whoring it up, preventing the guy from getting the girl stolen by another guy (fun fact: chaste religious couples have the highest rates of adultery), and allowing both to be controlled by the ruling body (the church). Gotta be a good goy so the lord can let your dick get wet, after all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.