[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1438040173969.jpg (457 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1438040173969.jpg
457 KB, 560x560
Ask a Muslim that's high af absoluteky anything.
>>
>>27252674
Ex-muslim here

How stupid are you to still believe in religion?
>>
Christian here
Where the virgins at heaven come from?
Are they angels?
Do they have souls?
>>
>>27252674
What do you think Muhammad would say to you?
>>
I hope you're safe and well.
>>
>>27252685
Pretty stupid I guess. It was ingrained into me from childhood so believing in NYTHING ELSE DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT

>>27252706
They are made of flesh
No
Probably not
>>27252731
He'd be extremely dissappointed in me, especially right now where I just ate bacon pizza
>>
>>27252752
>Pretty stupid I guess. It was ingrained into me from childhood so believing in NYTHING ELSE DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT

Why don't you get high on something that'll let you get over that then. Get some psychedelics or dissociatives and help yourself.
>>
>>27252812
I'm in university rn. Don't want to fuck my brain up too much tbqh.
>>
What country do you live in?

Dnrjrjrjjfjjfj
>>
>>27252936
I'm in Canada mayn
>>
>>27253015
get the fuck out of canada you shit skin sand nigger

you fucking dirty muslims are ruining all the little things
>>
>>27253060
Fuck you hamilton is greatfor us muslims aha
>>
>>27253015
I don't mind muslims when they're no longer muslim. I'm happy for muslims to live in Australia as long as they become westerners in thought, mind and deed. This medieval Saladin shit is not compatible with the west. OP you're ok.
>>
>>27253109
Thank you man. I just ripped through a large box of dominos bacon and chicken pizza with a ranch sauce base and a mini lava cake. Now I'm drinking a 500mL bottle of a and w root beer and chowing down on a big cup of custard pudding.
>>
>>27252674
Munchies update: Went through about half of a large cup of pudding but now I'm thirsty af and I just realized I drank all my rootbeer.
>>
you dont have to believe anything OP. believing "NYTHING ELSE" is not your only option
>>
>>27253221
Haram desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.