[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had long shoulder length hair for 2 years now and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 5121153.jpg (146 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5121153.jpg
146 KB, 640x640
I've had long shoulder length hair for 2 years now and I've finally decided that I'm going to cut it short today.

How do I respectfully tell the barber that I don't want a paintbrush meme cut, that I do not want to look like a hipster or a feminized Arab faggot? The barber probably thinks those haircuts look nice, she has probably given it to thousands of clients and she'll definitely be offended and fuck my shit up no matter what I say.

Another problem I have with barbers is that they're all terrified of me. They're all super careful and treat me like a loaded gun, like I'm an autist, like I'm about to sperg out and kill them all if they do something wrong with my hair.

I am an autist with a terrifying thousand yard stare and I never smile and I probably would sperg out at them if they did something wrong but that's beside the point.

Post some good normal haircuts
>>
Oh, I forgot. Pic is the haircut that I definitely DO NOT WANT. All variations of undercuts are ugly as fuck
>>
>>27252481
>Another problem I have with barbers is that they're all terrified of me.
Dont worry, they behave the same way with anyone that isn't gay or a woman.

Also, have you even got an idea what haircut you'll be going for?
>>
>>27252595
Something like this. Just as normal as it can get
>>
did you try barbers aboth the age of 40, maybe 50?
old people mostly don't care too much and are overall friendly/friendlier
>>
>>27252666
hail OP's haircut
>>
File: tumblr_m2zqonqDen1r4037do1_400.jpg (20 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2zqonqDen1r4037do1_400.jpg
20 KB, 250x333
>>27252516
Untermensch.

If you have somewhat curly hair and a decent jawline, pic related is the way to go.
>>
>>27252664
Just save that photo to your phone and bring it in with you.If you don't have a smart phone then print the picture out or borrow someone's. When she/he asks how you want your hair did say similar to this or something along those lines
>>
>>27252481
show them a picture of what you want, simple, quit being a sperg
>>
>>27252701
don't.
these look good on models, not on robots
you may have to adjust for that
>>
>>27252481
Legit curious as to what a "feminized Arab faggot" haircut is
>>
>not rocking autism hair
You're not a real robot unless you have autism hair.
>>
>>27252701
Nah. That haircut is too popular among Arabs and Brazilian faggots. My hair is a little curly hair and I have a Jew nose so I would look like a feminized Arab.
>>
>>27252481
literally just ask for a mens haircut, if they want you to elaborate ask for them to cut it short all around
(elaborate again if you want it just the right length)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
get this ^^^
Sam Hyde
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x236
Get a low fade
>>
File: 1412442241.jpg (66 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1412442241.jpg
66 KB, 500x586
>>27252757

See
>>27252481
>>27252701

Basically have styled eyebrows, dark thick hair and a sharp-looking undercut
>>
>>27252757
Literally all haircuts on this list are feminized Arab and half nigger faggot cuts.

http://www.menshairstyletrends.com/55-popular-mens-hairstyles-haircuts-2016/
>>
File: pretty boy haircut.jpg (31 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
pretty boy haircut.jpg
31 KB, 500x748
Myself I'm growing it out for this one.

As for the rest of you, read the fucking sticky.
http://young-stalin.com/short.php
>>
Post a pic of yourself or all this guesswork is a waste of time
>>
Stop being a faggot and get a flat top, buzz cut, or shave your head.
>>
File: IMG_2340.jpg (87 KB, 960x1033) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2340.jpg
87 KB, 960x1033
I got this haircut the other day. What do you guys think?
>>
>>27253490

are you 16 or something?
>>
>>27253490
Looks good. A little too short on the sides maybe
>>
>>27252481
Keep it long, shave your legs, put on a skirt and post pics
>>
>>27252481
Cut your own hair. It's not as hard as people think, especially if you're careful the first time.
>>
>>27253513
...mid 20's. Why?
I do look young for my age though (whole family does).
>>
File: 2016_03_18_105642.png (676 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016_03_18_105642.png
676 KB, 540x960
What does /r9k/ think of my haircut?
>>
>>27253602
Looks weird m8 but like in a good way. Like it defies the laws of physics and shit. How does it stay like that?
>>
>>27252481
Just ask for a taper fade with a 2 or a three on the top.

No lining up.
>>
>>27253639
It just does, my hair is very compliant. I never need gel
>>
>>27252481

this is the fuck boi hair style.

avoid it.

the before in the pic just needs to be combed and styled and would look better
>>
Number 4 on the side. Appropriate trim on the top. Any decent male barber will make you look fine. Don't worry about it, you can only win.

(If you seem off about small talk they won't make small talk. Make sure your hair is clean before you go for politeness)
>>
The "pompadour haircut" style that is so popular nowadays, is for absolute faggots.
>>
OP i always go to a place nearby called Willy's barber shop. Everyone there primarily speaks spanish, but just enough english to understand what I want. They don't try to talk to me, and they always have cool music on while they work

I don't even care that they got busted for selling heroin out of the basement, all the good barbers didn't wht deported
>>
>>27252481
>Another problem I have with barbers is that they're all terrified of me.

I absolutely despise it when people try to claim all people are x about anything.

You don't know what all people think about anything and deserve to have your teeth kicked out for trying to claim you do.

Clearly a massive part of your social retardation involves living in a fantasy world.
>>
i have an undercut-ish cut with a 1 on the back and sides and longer on top combed to the side to help mask my ridiculously thinning hair. wish i could do something other than shaving it all, but for now, thats how it goes.

try something like a 4 on the sides and back and then left at like 2-3 inches on the top. just run a comb through it and youll look perfectly fine.
>>
>>27253086
Ooo it's Zico from block b
>>
>>27252481
bring in a picture of what you want
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.