[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strip Club General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: strip-club-630x420.jpg (86 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
strip-club-630x420.jpg
86 KB, 630x420
Going to a strip club soon to just experience it. I'm a uni student in the city and they actually have it so that students from my uni can get in free for this month. What should I expect /r9k/?
>>
>>27252120
naked women who are nice to you for money
>>
File: image.jpg (850 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
850 KB, 3264x2448
>>27252120
Chlamydia

pic related: my penis with a bit of coagulated discharge
>>
>>27252161
Holy shit how the fuck did that happen senpai?
>>
How much do I have to pay for Premium service?

Do I have to ask, or do they offer it?
>>
File: 1424428323609.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1424428323609.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>>27252161
>normies getting what they deserve

was it worth it?
>>
File: image.jpg (991 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
991 KB, 3264x2448
>>27252120

More crusty discharge for you OP

My flaccid peen is pretty small DESU. Hard I'm just a little below average

There is a constant itch, but scratching it hurts! :-(
>>
>>27252180
premium service is the same as regular service except i'ts in a private room. They just hype up the fact that it's in a room and nothing special actually happens
>>
>>27252210
bad tipper detected
>>
>>27252178
I rawdogged a girl. True story:

>be me
>former robot
>lift get fit, now pseudochadlet
>match with girl on tinder
>she says she will come over that night
>Holy shit she actually does
>not a scam
>doesn't rob me
>We walk in to my room and I grab and kiss her
>she says "okay fuck it let's do this"
>Freaking out, strap condom on
>Go soft after a few pumps bc I fap too much
>Girl tells me "I fuckin hate condoms"
>Take it off
>Insert
>OMFGGGGGGGGGGG
>Best sex of my life
>Cum inside
>PlanB.exe
>Two weeks later: sore throat, itchy peener
>Go to Planned Parenthood
>Get mad antibiotics

SO fuckinf worth it
>>
>>27252210
What I mean, is how much do I have to pay to get them to touch my penis with their mouth/vagina, and how do I go about getting them to offer said service.

I'd really like a naked girl to touch my penis, is what I'm saying
>>
>>27252178
TL,DNR:

If a girl tells you to take off the condom and raw dog her literally <3 minutes after you meet her, don't

Spoiler:OP is gonna do it
>>
>>27252250
Are you fucking stupid? They touch you they lose their liquor license.

They aren't going to risk a $20,000 licence that can be denied for any reason on a $40 blowjob.
>>
>>27252250
LeakypeenChan here: see? OP's gonna do it

get some nice sanitary wipes to get the gunk off your tip buddy
>>
>>27252250
ask and hint at it, say "My friend told me to ask for the premium service do I get what I think I get?"
>>
>>27252274
>This is my personal experience that is clearly valid everywhere

Fuck yourself. Plenty of strip clubs are known for giving sex to customers who play it right. Varies by state and city you arrogant stupid fuck

Honestly kill yourself
>>
File: Maori warrior_0.jpg (542 KB, 929x622) Image search: [Google]
Maori warrior_0.jpg
542 KB, 929x622
>>27252274
Oh, anon. Stay gold.
>>
>>27252330
If you do it right, they'll have sex with you later, but they're not gonna fuck in the club. There's almost always a cop in a strip club to make sure they don't do that shit.
>>
>>27252120
Why would you go to a strip club? That's like going to a restaurant and paying to look at food.
>>
>>27252391
You're fucking retarded m8 stop spreading misinformation based on some shit you heard.

You can and will get a BJ or pussy in a strip club if you know what you're doing.
>>
File: Mother of God.jpg (24 KB, 247x307) Image search: [Google]
Mother of God.jpg
24 KB, 247x307
>>27252408
Because brothels aren't legal.

If they legalized prostitution, all this Robotdom would be done with. Orbiters would stop being a thing, and the horrible monopoly women have over sexual currency would fade.

Jesus, it would be more advantageous to society than legalizing pot. Ancient societies were right.

If I'm a man who can't get laid, why shouldn't I be allowed to use my money to get laid with a woman who's legally willing to sell me her body?
>>
>>27252431
Not the same guy who responded to you before. Unless the strip club youre going to is a piece of shit that allows underage kids in and sells cocaine, nobody in there going to touch your dick
>>
>>27252120
What city is this club in? That will probably determine how lenient they are with their policies.
>>
>>27252161
Pfft they give you pills for that.
>>
expect nothing but party music, if your friends are a fun bunch possibly some casual flirting from the strippers. If you look good. LOTS of flirting from them. But dont expect to get much unless you bring like 500 bucks. Honestly its more fun to hang, play pool and frink some beers to relax. They got good fucking seats bruh. But normally its 10-20 dollars a dance which lasts a single song, PLus other entertainment activites. Dont make it rain, you look like a douch and strippers hate that shit.
>>
>>27252431
>>27252518

Again with these motherfuckers extrapolating from the clubs in their town to the rest of the world
ChlanydiaChan again

Shit varies. In some municipalities they can't show vag at all. In others, you can legit fuck in the CIP for $75.

I have fingered an asshole and licked a vag for the standard lapdance rate

I got pretty fucking sick from the pussylicking tho. Don't recommend it.
>>
>>27252161
>>27252184
Nice black hairs on your dick you disgusting fuck
>>
>>27252120
Isn't it obvious? naked girls will try extract money by waving their ass at you.
why waste your money on being blue ballsed when you could just get a hooker? i dont understand people who go to strip clubs. shits retarded.
>>
>>27252690
it IS unless you plan to just drink and watch chick dance naked for free. I made 60$ last 4 hours. with the right friends. it is fun to do once every couple of months.
>>
>>27252641

Yeah I trimmed my pubes that day bc (unlike you I presume) I get laid
>>
>>27252690
A lot of strippers will provide the services of hookers if you know the right thing to say and so on.
>>
>>27252762
>bragging about getting sex on the virgin loser board
lol, have fun with the mutilated dick
>>
>>27252690
Well, you can't get arrested in strip clubs unless you try get sexual favors.
>>
>>27252570
Chicago desu
>>
>>27252330
>>27252391
>>27252431
>>27252811

>ITT spergs who've never been to a strip club lie about them
>>
I went to a strip club twice. The first time was for a friend getting married. It was weird and dumb. I couldnt even get drunk because beer was like $10 a bottle of bud lite. Also chicks wear pasties. Dumb.

Second time was a guy I knew who wanted to show me strip clubs could be fun. It was a Sunday so it was dead as fuck. He knew 2 of the strippers and the owner. I got to talk to one of the strippers and she practiced to stuff one me. We talked about games. It was dope. That was a 1 in a million experience though. doubt it would ever be that good again.

Never go to strip clubs.
>>
>>27252243
Tinder and chlamydia are really intertwined
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.