[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked up is your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 1426893781039.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426893781039.gif
46 KB, 600x600
How fucked up is your life?
>>
File: 1383055797136.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1383055797136.png
252 KB, 511x428

Virgin
No friends
No driver's license
Never had a job
Shitty university grades
Overweight (working on losing the extra weight)

I've been at my university for a few years now and haven't made any social connections so I figure I've pretty much missed the boat. At this point I'll settle for graduating and landing a job that pays decent enough for me to have my own apartment and enough money to spend on guns or anime merchandise.
>>
NEET

should I go on?
>>
>>27252134
kinda in the same boat. i dont know what im gonna do with my life after uni
>>
19 in april
Killing myself in june

I'm not scared
>>
>>27252466
>should I go on?
Yes.
>>
>>27252580
What method are you going to use?
>>
>>27252466
Neet's don't have it bad, you should consider yourself lucky to be one of the enlightened people
>>
>>27252030
Chubby
Ok face
Short
No talents, hobbies or interests
(Can't get my own bf)
Muslim family
Will have to marry muhammed soon enough
>>
>>27252614
Shotgun to the head or handgun to the heart. I'd like to have a couple seconds after the trigger pull to have it wash over me, but I also want it to be 100% mortality
>>
File: pxxpxx.png (28 KB, 683x501) Image search: [Google]
pxxpxx.png
28 KB, 683x501
>>27252134

Almost the same as me

>22
>Virgin
>No License
>Never held a job
>Drop out
>Parents growing impatient with my idleness

I'm lost. I have no idea of what to do to fix this. Starting to think I can't
>>
>>27252134

Virgin
No friends
Have a car but no job, never even been employed
Very mild acne
Forehead scar
No degree
1.2 GPA
6 ft No muscle

Unironically considering the exit bag option.
>>
>>27252659
I see. I envy the fact that you have guns in disposition to accomplish this. Its fast and you don't have enough time to suffer from the pain.

I'll be using an exit bag with helium. Got one cilinder already, but to ensure I'll have enough gas, Ill wait till I can afford a second cilinder, which will happen next month.
Kinda ironic that I have to work in order to end my life.
>>
25 years old

>40 hour per week, $17.00/hr job with a bachelors degree
>No gf
>No social life
>Skelly
>Face covered with blackheads despite using shit that's supposed to control them
>>
File: 1456471373493.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456471373493.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>27252030
>broke
>work almost everyday, 8-10 hours
>in a halfway house
>pay $850 a month to share a bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen with three other dudes
>work with mentally unstable junkies

At least I'm sober, right?
>>
>>27252786
>40 hour per week, $17.00/hr job with a bachelors degree
this is my nightmare
>>
>>27252779
Everybody is working to kill themselves in some degree. Make sure nobody finds you unconcious because if you're revived you're going to have enough brain damage to never think again
>>
>>27252466
Yes speaking to another
NEET
>>
>>27252662
Get your fuckin degree/GED or whatever and make an effort, that's how you fix it famfam
>>
File: dubs.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>>27252030
it's fucked up.

i just turned 25. i accepted a job making minimum wage - first shift on sunday. but i don't know how many hours i'm actually going to get with this job so might already need to look for a second one ;_;

owe 1000 in legal fees and haven't paid a dime. they're threatening me with jail if i don't start paying on them. 100 days accumulative. shouldn't be an issue though once i start my job i can actually start paying on them.

no friends, virgin, no goals or ambitions, cigarette addiction.

i also have an autoimmune disease on top of having aspergers.
>>
>grew up in literal poverty
>been extremely poor my entire life
>25yo KV
>extremely lonely and crave companionship
>only have one parent who I'm cutting contact with later this year
>going balls deep in loans to pay for my Master's
help me
>>
>>27252869
Good for you desu your sense of optimism in this depressing af thread has lifted my once suicidal mood. I feel the hope again
>>
File: ftauw.png (131 KB, 793x645) Image search: [Google]
ftauw.png
131 KB, 793x645
>>27252922

>make an effort

It doesn't matter. I'll be a low end wagecuck for the rest of my life. I've fucked up too bad.
>>
I'm almost 30 with no job, haven't had a job in 6 years, kv, and live at my parents house

so yes, my life is fucked and it will almost certainly get worse. if things don't change by the time I turn 30 I'm overdosing on heroin (again). I have no interest in getting old anyway, I already missed the best years of my life and ruined them. no one will care and I won't be missed. I'm just going to fuck hookers just to experience sex because clearly no regular girl will ever fuck me.
>>
File: 1455889486140.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1455889486140.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752

Still living at my parents house
Useless degree
No gf
Poor\peripherical european country
Balding (almost reaching the point of no return)
Ugly
Extremely skinny
>>
>>27252030
had a stroke when i was younger, my Dad told me that was the reason why he stopped caring for me, cause i was "different after it, i didnt talk as much"

no friends, coworkers all invite each other out to drinks in front of me but never invite me
Bsc in Biology
Trade- Pipefitter
Salary-85k net(take home per year)
About 60k in stocks
Go gold panning every year

All in all im doing pretty good, in one or two ill retire, buy a small island grow fruit trees and a garden and hermit it up only venturing out for essentials

also i cant WAIT for something to do happen to my Dad so i can use that line on him before throwing him in the most dirty, filthy, rathole, absusive fucked up nursing home imaginable (Sunshine acres, already found it). You abandon your 8 year old child cause he had a stroke and doesnt talk as much?

NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE IT KNOCKED OUT THE AREA IN MY BRAIN WHERE SPEECH COMES FROM, I HAD TO RELEARN HOW SPEAK ALL OVER AGAIN

i will PERSONALLY PAY some of the caretakers to give you a rough time asshole if they are neutral/good willed towards you, your end will be like my beginning, unloved and constant beatings
>>
$9.21/hr job at 30 hrs a week
In uni don't know what for
$420/mo apartment

All things considered I'm doing fine. Hilarious part is my friends haven't gone to college and are so much happier AND in better standing economically than I.

If I don't get promoted or fasttrack my college by the time I turn 21 this November, I'm buying a gun from Cabela's in Irving and killing myself. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>27252030
Things are going okay I guess

>19
>3.0 GPA at a half decent uni
>No real friends in college but prefer to be by myself anyway
>unemployed, can't find a job on campus, no place will hire me
>>
File: hahah.png (56 KB, 1065x468) Image search: [Google]
hahah.png
56 KB, 1065x468
>>27253059
hey quick question how did you get that job? what are the cognitive and physical requirements of the job?

i'm >>27252946 this anon and i've never known how to get something better then minimum wage ;_;

atm i got a job as a cashier but i feel that is something teenagers do during their downtime by now i should have broken into some field that is a bit better, ya know?
>>
File: help.jpg (1 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
1 KB, 120x90
>29
>GF but I don't know if shes right for me
>Decent job, car
>Increasingly uninterested in social circles
>Ridiculous alcohol intake
>Family sees me as massive success after quitting heroin
>Want to end it, can't justify devastating my family again
>>
>>27253119
>hey quick question how did you get that job?

found work at a mod yard online, applied to be a laborer/sparkwatch

refineries work too, or fabshops

after 3 months if you bust your ass you ask for an apprenticeship

>what are the cognitive and physical requirements of the job?

brain- math skills- not calculus, but fractions, multiplication, if you have the math skills of a cashier at McDonalds you will want to brush up

physical- dont be a pussy, be able to pick up a 50 lb pipe/pipestand/valve/shack and move it a short distance, have the stamina to work 10ish hours a day, ive seen girls do it so you can too
>>
File: 1458043666831.gif (650 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1458043666831.gif
650 KB, 320x480
I'm only 19 so I hate complaining about my life situation, but I really just feel hopeless for the future
>>
>>27253213
get a trade, make money, fuck bitches, dont marry them though, ive seen atleast a dozen cases where guys were about to retire then they got hit by divorce and now they are starting anew at 40-50+, it aint worth it
>>
File: 1458102610162.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458102610162.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
I believed what the media told me and she STILL won't kiss me

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!?!?
>>
>>27253242
that guy should just accept hes going bald, shave his head and go Full Skeletor
>>
>18
>No gf no friends
>Fairly bad social anxiety though once I get over the initial hurdle of fear I can typically socialize like a normie
>High 80 to low 90 average senior year of hs
>No fucking clue what to do after hs cause Ontario job market is shit
>Too lazy for trades and I want to attempt to have a fun social life in university but I'm complete shit at math and the social anxiety thing stops me from going after any STEM and business degrees
>Don't want a meme psychology, political science or some stupid shit degree
>Asian male so getting into a university is already harder for me than other race/gender combos
>ugly and extremely underweight (113 pounds at 5 11)
>At least I've beaten my depression a couple of months ago, don't really feel happy but it's better than suffering
Also I've only ever fallen for two girls in my entire life (extremely picky about girls desu, looks don't really matter as long as their 5+/10, I care about personality a ton) and both I've met this year, it's really fucking painful knowing I will never get either of them
>>

never had job

no ambitions
>>
>24
>non-virgin
>going to my top choice grad school
>3.9 GPA
>have a job and my own apartment

>fucking hate myself
>haven't had sex in two years
>doing good in school but I'm shit in my career and I'm going to give up after, because you make no money in it anyway
>most of my family is disappointed, the don't know I want to give up but they think I don't work hard
>depressed and want to die
>>
>>27252580
>wanting kill yourself so young
wait until you're 25 before seriously considering killing yourself
>>
>>27253286
What degree/career? Don't want to be a failure like you, help an Anon out
>>
File: 1458226640888.jpg (27 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1458226640888.jpg
27 KB, 515x600
Well, life has basically told me that I'm destined to be lonely, so.. you know hoe dat shit go.
>>
>>27253286
bayt
>>

virgin

still having acne on my back (I don't even care how it looks since obvious reasons, It's just annoying as fuck to have few dozens of red hurting spots)

very slight speech defect, and I mean very slight. Still people mock me for it or treat me like a circous freak. People outside my country won't get it.

no driving license, but it's also not so simple to get as it is in murrica

my mother is a lesbian and she represents literally everything what people complain about when it comes down to females, she was also smoking and taking psychoactive drugs when she was pregnant

so I left to live with my father who is a huge sloven and smoker

I make equivalent of 250$/month

no friends, no nobody who cares for me or to care about

I don't have interest for anything anymore, not even games or films

Majority of my childhood and life is loneliness and fear, and then some normies show up and they ask me how come I'm so tired and sleepy, like they can't comprehend it's possible for others to have shit life.

There isn't even that much to say since my life is that shitty and boring. If you ask a drug addict for his story he could talk all day, but I can't even remember my yesterday's dinner.
>>
>>27252580
>im pussing out and not attempting to travel the world atleast

make $1000, buy a ticket to Europe and hitchhike across it

then kill yourself if you want to

or atleast get near a bad politician and do them in and suicide by cop, you will become a legend and be remembered forever

but your probably thinking of slicing your wrists, the pansy way out
>>
>>27253238
I've thought about a trade, but I feel like if I don't experience the campus life I will literally never have a friend or a girlfriend for the rest of my life.
>>
>>27253242
sauce on meme?
blox originalle
>>
File: 1456290819080.png (59 KB, 175x161) Image search: [Google]
1456290819080.png
59 KB, 175x161
>18, turning 19 in a month in a half
>kissless virgin
>have friends from hometown but I live far away now
>have to live with and take care of my dad so I have to go to college online and can't meet anyone or go to parties
>getting shit grades, hate what I'm doing and have no idea what I'm going to do for the future
>hoping my dad will get better by the end of the summer so I can go to a real college and make some new friends/finally get laid

only thing I've got going for me is I'm still young and I'm going to school for free so I won't be in debt. I'm hoping that this time next year I'll be at a physical school and my virginity/lack of friends here will be gone.
>>
>>27253281
If you live in the USA or the EU, you have no excuse. Get out there and win it -- you're Asian, you are fucking god tier. Even if you were mentally retarded, you would still be smarter than the average black who can somehow get into college.

Now if you live in an Asian country, you're fucked.
>>
>>27253364
LOL Asian is the worst race if you want to go to post secondary because since there are already so many Asians, the bar for you to get accepted is way higher than all the other races because universities want more racial diversity
>>
>>27253353
im this guy

>>27253059

ive seen both worlds, believe me college/campus life isnt 1% of what its cracked up to be

go buy a 6 pack of beer, get a funnel/garden hose, and upend the beer into it into your mouth

was that fun? was it worth 40-100k in debt? no? there ya go, your now 40-100k richer then if you didnt go to college
>>
>>27252030

Father is a meth addict, haven't seen him in 10+ years

Stepfather was abusive, mother has since divorced him

Mother is an alcoholic who makes me feel bad in general, I still live with her

What do I get robots?
>>
>>27253396
I think you're selling short the benefits of being mostly-independent for the first time surrounded by your peers on a college campus

it's a sampling of adult life with a safety harness
>>
>>27253363
get a whore, problem solved
>>
>>27253281
>>27253364
definitely what this guy >>27253387 said

getting into college and getting money off of your tuition, in terms of difficulty from most difficult to least difficult
>Asian Male
>Asian Female
>White Male
>White Female
>Latino Female
>Black Female
>Latino Male
>Mixed Male
>Mixed Female
>Black Male

if you're a Black Male with decent grades you can get a free ride to any school in the country, the complete opposite is true for Asian Males
>>
>28
>Had okay factory job that had a 401k
>had nearly 2 years saved up in that.
>despite living literally 3 mins walk away
>got fired
>got a shitty job canvassing.
>fucking not social enough to get signatures
>quit before got fired
>got 401k cashed out at $1300
>half asian
>ugly.
>constantly failing at life.

This shouldn't be my life but, it is.
It dawned on me that my best isn't good enough. Well not for long anyways.
I feel so defeated that I don't want to see what my life will be like at 29.
>>
>>27252030
I've felt empty my whole life. I felt that my feelings didn't matter when I was a child, and as a consequence I can't make any emotional connections with anyone because I feel nothing for them.

I just want to stop feeling empty
>>
>>27253421
thats the backup plan if I'm still a KV when I turn 20. I want to try to get a girl to have sex with me without paying her, just for the sake of my own self esteem. if i cant do it then yeah im just gonna pay for a hooker
>>
File: 1416339617746.jpg (94 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1416339617746.jpg
94 KB, 800x800
>22 going on 23
>No actual job
>$5000 in college debt because I quit school to take care of my permenantly disabled father since my mom and sister wouldn't
>homeschooled by said parents
>raised by them to be a social outcast, as I was punished for even looking at girls or trying to make friends
>closeted pansexual in a home that doesn't even tolerate healthy heterosexuality
>furry fetish is one of my tamest fetishes
>high functioning assburger
>possible schizo, mpd & socio
>cluster headaches make drowning my sorrows in booze impossible
>overweight because my family refuses to use our grocery money on healthy food
>desperately need to change the brakes on my lemon of a car before we die in a wreck, but I'm too busy driving my mom to go on her shopping sprees to get time to do it and too broke to get a mechanic to do it for me
>I have never lived in a real house
>I was raised in the same model Bounder RV as in Breaking Bad
>I have never had a friend
>I have never had a hug
>I have never been thanked
>I have never been shown love
>I have only known the robot life
>I am a real life Cinderella or Dobby
>I get a new toothbrush every two years
>I get new shoes every three years
>I will probably die in this pointless robot existence
>if it wasn't for the internet I would never have known life could be better
>>
File: 1445209692624.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1445209692624.png
22 KB, 300x250
>>27252030
khhv
35k in credit card debt
no car (I own a shitty motorcycle that's broken)
I'm 5'8
I'm 234lbs
my hairs turning gray
I have bad skin
glaucoma runs in my family
I have bad gums from breathing through my mouth when I sleep (I do brush and floss)
I have injuries from my shitty job, that won't heal (I can't do anything because I work for my dad)
my eyesight is getting worse

I have other problems, but what does it matter...
>>
>>27253396
ya but you're basically investing in yourself by going to college.

it's like saying 'oh you went 50k in debt to start this business. you'd be 50k richer had you not done that' but what if that business is a success they'll make that 50k easily in a year then just sheer profits after that.

same with college thagiht degree can potentially get you into a high paying field that you never would've been able to get into without the degree.
>>
>>27253420
>I think you're selling short the benefits of being mostly-independent for the first time

this can be accomplished by working, getting an apartment/condo for yourself, without the 40-100k debt riding on your shoulders

>surrounded by your peers on a college campus

how was high school? was it fun? do you want more of that? is it worth paying $500 to $800 a month for 10 to 15 years to pay off your student loans later in life

this aint animal house kid, you will be stuffed in a room, hopefully by yourself, cause god help you if you have a roomate you will learn to fear the night- as in you wont sleep- snoring, parties, etc

one of my "peers" had a roomate that would sit on his bed, staring at him, hed wake up at 2am, situp in bed, look across the room and see him staring at him

sound like fun? by all means
>>
>>27253479
fucking lmao at this guy
>>
>>27253495
I know but

you said you also have no friends
>>
very fucked

>23
>neet shut-in for years
>never had a job
>no friends
>only talk to people here
>scared of the outside world
>haven't matured at all since 16
>>
>>27253460
get your dad on disability/welfare and then get the fuck out of there, fuck the rest of your family. i assume you live in some southwest trailer park, its easy to find a shit job and a shit apartment for cheap and work your way up over a couple years. if you can find an easy out for your dad and then bail and start focusing on yourself, you can be full successful Norman Normie within 5 years. marry a single mother and be her beta provider. 4chan loves to shit on "my wife's son" type guys but it's better to be loved by a used up whore than to be loved by no one
>>
>>27253500
my post wasn't illogical though.

i didn't even go to college but there's plenty of people who got degrees, got a good enough paying job, and were able to pay off their debts within two years. of course there's people who didn't succeed as much and are struggling with debts.

same with business owners some people take out business loans and their business flops then they're in debt. it's definitely a calculated risk but to say it's a bad idea is bordering ignorant.
>>
>>27253545
most single mothers are fucking ugly tho

im sure there are other women out there
>>
>>27253479
>ya but you're basically investing in yourself by going to college.

yes and no

75% of the degrees are bullshit you wont use but they write them up like you are going to be THE MAN when you graduate

the other 25% you have to get GREAT grades/network your ass off to get anywhere with them

my advice- steer clear of BA's, history, business, psychology, and anything that has "studies" at the end of it, that should steer you towards more useful degrees

>i have a major in Womens studies, and a minor in Theatre!
>me: and what does that get you?
>a job at Chuck E cheese, stuck in a mascot costume, complaining about men and wishing i was dead!
>me: so you wish you HAD switched to accounting like i told you too eh?
>yes
>>
>>27253545
>it's better to be loved by a used up whore than to be loved by no one

Speak for yourself
>>
File: 1445924927208.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1445924927208.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>27253463
I forgot to add 0 friends...
>>
>>27253479
>>27253500
>>27253565
pretty on point. college is worth it if you're going into some ultra autistic STEM field where a degree and some networking pretty much guarantees you an 80k/year starting salary. in that context you'll be able to pay off your debt in a few years tops and it's no big deal. if you go into some meme degree with no money or jobs, or you get shitty grades, then you're just blowing a ton of money for nothing
>>
I'm not going to go into detail, but for me to justify living, I have to attain a certain intelligence or I'll consider my life a complete waste. So there's basically a 98% chance that in the future I'll have to have a serious conversation with myself about how to end it. But it would be exciting, not depressing or boring.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>27253463
>>27253600
>35k in credit card debt
how does the credit card company let you get to this point without pulling the plug sooner
>>
>>27253507
yep

guess whats going to happen

if your an extrovert, you will go into college an extrovert and exit an extrovert

if your an introvert, you will go into college an introvert and exit an introvert

your personality wont 180 just cause you decided to attend highschool version 2.0
>>
>>27253605
exactly, i have no reason to go
i dont give a shit about stem

therefore i wont waste my time

most of you guys can get your parents to pay for this shit anyway
>>
>>27253627
anon I don't want to die alone
>>
>>27253625
its called repo and the justice system stating to garnish your wages till they get paid anon

they get theirs whether you willingly hand it over or not

its like people asking why the Bank of America wrote all those mortgages they knew people couldnt afford, they get theirs in the end
>>
>>27253428
Yeah, that ranking is true assuming parents of all are poor. I'm black, parents make a combined $150k and no school will give me fucking money.

But I'm fine with that. Why should I get paid to go to school? That's retarded.
>lol he's black! Give him money :)
>he was valedictorian! Give him money :)

No fuck that shit. Either reduce the price of college (at least at a public state university, let private schools set their own prices) for everyone or fuck off.
>>
>>27253644
get a dog or cat

they wont divorce you, they will be happy to see you when you get home, they wont bitch at you about mundane things
>>
>21
>kissless virgin
>no social skills
>1st year college at another country
>skipping classes and smoking weed all day
>literally made no friends
>failing most courses and wont be allowed back at college for 1 year due to grades
>>
>>27253625
i'd assume it's multiple companies.

i met some guy who was homeless (not your typical hobo though) he was young, attractive, risk-adverse, probably a psycho or something anyways he told me when he was 18 he got like four different credit cards and just maxed them all out.

then there was interest from collection agencies or some shit so it total'd out to be like 50k in credit card debt even though he probably only spent like half of that if even on his purchases.
>>
>>27253625
I have a lot of credit cards, it's not like I only have one.
>>
Ive turned 24 last month and Ive never had a relationship.

Ive started to realize that it actually is my fault that I'm alone. Ive subconsciously held myself back at every opportunity or chased girls I could never had.

I've realized that I just don't want a person that close to me in my life. So I've focused completely on myself. I go on hikes into the forest and camp for days at a time, playing my flute and laying under the stars, just thinking about myself, my place in the world, what i want from life and why I want it.

Its been the most illuminating and real few months of my life.
>>
Not terribly I guess but I still feel like shit. I always planned on an heroeing after graduating but I'm hanging on
>free college
>going to study in spain next winter for free
>one or two really close friends i dont talk to too often
>no gf
>no friends in college
>selling most of my stuff
>passable uni grades
>not skinnyfat but not skelly, border ottermode i guess
still want to die simply because I don't see my life having any value, it makes more sense to just die and not waste 60+ years.
Interesting note, I went back home for spring break and the atmosphere here is kinda weird. Nobody really wants to acknowledge that I'm here. People talked to me and asked questions but it feels like I'm a stranger here. Really fucking weird man, its like they want me gone again.
ama I guess, I'm super bored
>>
>>27252030
I want friends, but my soxial anxiety is so mad i can't.

I have failed so much lonely is killing me.
>>
File: 1444317858972.jpg (15 KB, 472x354) Image search: [Google]
1444317858972.jpg
15 KB, 472x354
>>27253335
>There isn't even that much to say since my life is that shitty and boring.

>iktfb

All this immense suffering and it doesn't even make for a good story...
>>
>>27253746
you hike into the woods and play the flute?
>>
>21
> KV
>pre-med, 3.65 gpa
>no social life
>probably won't get into med school due to lack of motivation
>rich, so i'll continue living.
>thinking about becoming a neet.
>>
>>27253748
the way people treated you when you moved back sounds like typical jealousy.

in my experience when people act like they got a stick up their ass around you it's because they feel like you're better then them.
>>
>>27253748
>Interesting note, I went back home for spring break and the atmosphere here is kinda weird. Nobody really wants to acknowledge that I'm here. People talked to me and asked questions but it feels like I'm a stranger here.
I know this feel. While I'm away at college my friends always text me about how we gotta hang out when we get back for break, but when the time comes that I'm back home, they all ignore me. Feels really shitty, I would rather they just be upfront about not having interest in me.
>>
File: done.png (790 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
done.png
790 KB, 960x540
I'm only 19 but my shit feels sufficiently fucked up

I just have no idea what I want to do in life, not even a clue

No productive hobbies
Not interested in anything
Not intelligent
No passion
No work ethic
No friends
Never been in a relationship, a girl has never been interested in me
Awful horrible anxieties and hangups that prevent me from functioning like a normal person
Zero self-esteem

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with my life. I can't think of anything that would make me happy. Nothing interests me. If I have to work a 9-to-5 for the rest of my life, I'm gonna go full Michael Douglas Falling Down

I can't take it
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>27253776
Exactly my thought. What a faggot. Fucking kek over here m8.
>>
>>27253692
Lemme one up you, hopefully you feel better about your situation

>24
>KV
>1st year at college (Only taking one course and working part time because I'm lazy)
>Skipping courses regardless
>Working a minimum wage retail job
>No dreams or plans for the future
>Can't make any "gains" at the gym while everyone else is flying past me
>Went for a year and all I have to show for it is "novice/untrained" level lifts for my bodyweight
>Skinnyfat
>Live at home with parents
>Nothing to look forward to anymore
>Parents arguing more and more with each other
>>
>>27252030
>good grades in school
>/fit/
>pretty objectively handsome
>nordic master race
but
>kissless virgin
>depressed for no reason

Whats painful is that for 6 hours a week, i have to pretend to be happy and full of energy and shit because I work teaching swimming lessons to kids to pay for uni.
>>
File: file.png (230 KB, 488x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
230 KB, 488x360
>>27253776
>>27253793
ey, fuck you
>>
>>27253781
I don't know why, the rest of my family gets free college too. I was always the family outcast, my siblings get free shit whenever they ask for it. I think they just don't want me around because I just sit on my computer all day and try to ignore them as much as possible. I think when I was hospitalized they just kinda decided I wasn't worth the trouble.

>>27253788
My best friend kinda turned into a cunt and I don't really want to see him anymore so I hang with his brother and my best friend's old best friend and we get along great, we just talk about stuff and watch movies. But yeah very rarely does anyone ask me to hang out, I know that feeling too well. Sometimes I figure I'm just better off without them because even though we're all close I think I get mad shit talked behind my back.

>>27253806
fuck them, that shits cool. makes me want to go do the same
>>
I just paid $200 for a stripper to suck my dick and I came in like 10 seconds while my GF sleeps at home.
>>
I'm alone as fuck. I am a reject among rejects. Even groups of fuckups leave me out. Whatever, since I can barely tolerate being around people anyways.
I'm starting a PhD this fall, maybe I can make friends there. Probably not, I bet my blood boils looking at them before long. Nothing ever works, everyone is shit.
>>
>>27253833
psycho. normal people don't do this type of stuff. sad thing is sweet girls fall for terrible people like you and don't even know the web of bullshit they're spinning themselves up in.
>>
>>27253776
I mostly practice basic survival skills. Making fires, finding and filtering water, navigating with a map, etc. But when I'm sitting at camp with all the work done I'll pull out my flute and play for a while. I'm not that good, but sometimes I get a rhythm going and I feel like I can turn what I see and feel out there into music. It's pretty relaxing, I would recommend.
>>
>>27253806
>>27253826
imaging walking thru the woods and you stumble upon some autist tooting on his flute
>>
File: desert.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
desert.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>>27253806
>>27253746
ay man sounds cool to me. i live in the middle of the desert and the best part of my day is walking a couple hours out into complete empty no man's land and listening to music. its so awesome to feel completely comfortable for once, knowing that no one can ever catch me autistically jamming out to Death Grips with no shirt on
>>
>>27253884
that sounds like the beginning of a lifelong friendship

I'd bring my viola next time and we'd make beautiful music
>>
>>27253884
My friend and I used to practice Kendo in the woods. You're talking to the wrong guy about autism
>>
>>27253855
You have no idea, I delude myself into believing that I'm generally a good guy but I cheat steal and lie about everything. I just can't stop.
>>
>>27253238
>a dozen
>>
>>27252030
Impaired hearing
Impaired eyesight
Obese
Anxious, haven't left my house in 6 months
No qualifications or education, never had a job or anything like that
Virgin obviously
Often too depressed to do anything, my hyperacusis makes being outside physically painful for my ears

I'm pretty fucked unfortunately, most of my problems are incurable so I'm just left here waiting to die
>>
>>27254190
>my hyperacusis makes being outside physically painful for my ears
is there nothing that can be done about this? can you plug your ears or something? its almost spring and spring is the best time to be outside, it might mmake u feel a bit better

also you're pretty fucked up, you should be able to get NEETbux/Autismbux/Disability and never have to work a day in your life
>>
>>27254190
Hey there, hearing impaired brother. I'm basically you in ten years.

>28
>Virgin
>Hearing impaired
>Shit eyesight
>Skinnyfat
>Manlet
>Minimum wage job
>Depression, anxiety, all that shit

You gotta get out your comfort zone while you're young, man. It gets almost impossible to change when you're older. I know you have no idea what to do, but just keep trying things. Keep moving. Never get stuck in your patterns, they'll take years of your life. My 20s are almost gone and I'm in the exact same position as you. Don't become me, pls
>>
>>27252946
Well I love you anon. What kind of assholes threaten a guy with jail if he doesnt pay when he doesn't have anything? I thought there was no debters prison.
>>
>>27253848
what are you getting a PhD in?
>>
>>27252874
>>27252786
>tfw 24 years old $18/hr 40 hs/wk job with bachelors degree

except for me its supposed to be a bridge job before grad school but i dont even have motivation to apply for it and just lie that i did and got rejected
>>
1 hernia, 1 degenerated disc
Sciatica
Getting fatter and uglier ( 92kg)
Chronic insomnia ( 2 years now on drugs)
Broke up with my first gf ever
Broke, minimun wage in a third world shithole
Poor family
Not studying STEM
Studying law in the third world lmao, not even advanced
late student
Dropped HS for one year
COMPUTER NOT EVEN IN MY ROOM
Some ( 5% maybe ) white hair already
Jeans ragged on the crotch area, don't have enough money to buy new ones
Some erection problems related with brain, i cannot have casual sex even if given the opportunity with a 10/10 women

i could go on, some things might sound normie but i swear i had wayy worse
>>
>>27254335
ya it's pretty messed up.

basically i went to court my sentence was fines told me to come back in a month for a 'review' so i go back and they have me sign this paper which is apparently a motion to have me serve my jail sentence and to come back on the 25th for my motion hearing.

basically the lawyer said what happens there is he'll argue to the judge on why i shouldn't serve it which by then i'll have gotten a paycheck and can pay at least 50 so he'll say client payed 50 and has a job yada. the judge will so okay let's give him three months to pay it off.

if i go to the motion hearing and still haven't paid a dime that argument won't work obviously so the lawyer would have to argue something else but most likely what would end up happening is they'd make me serve jailtime.
>>
>21 years
>3.24 GPA top 10 uni
>might not get degree because remaining classes are project based
>tfw don't know anyone in my major to partner with
>hanging on by a thread @ my internship
>tfw only friends are douchebag richfags
>tfw lowest status/most beta member of friendgroup
>kissless handholdless virgin
I wouldn't mind getting hit by a bus
>>
>24 years old
>kissless permavirgin, never even considered asking a girl out
>havent had friends since middle school
>basically spent entire high school and college years in my room even though i lived in a dorm and apartment away at school
>live in bay area california so its even worse that i've been a shut-in for my entire life because its so beautiful and infinite stuff to do here that ive never done
>got mediocre GPA in college
>had planned to go to grad school but don't see the point of going when i'm going to be a complete loser whether i go or not, not like my GPA is good enough to get in anyway, so ilie to my parents that i have applied for past 2 years and just get rejected
>no driver's license, afraid of driving
>live with parents in a shitty suburb (and pay them rent) because i have no idea what im going to do with my life
>have bad relationship with parents because we are all horrible people (they passed it down to me) and can't stand each other even though we are rich
>wake up, go to work, come home, room rest of night
>stay in room all weekend
>wageslave at an $18 an hour, 40 hour a week job that is more like 11 hours when you include my hour long commute each way because i take the subway (leave house 7 AM, get home 6 PM) at this job that was just supposed to get my foot in the door with grad school but since i'm too apathetic to apply its worthless

I need to kill myself, but I honestly don't know how to.
>>
File: 1453567307374.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1453567307374.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
18, turning 19 in less than a month

NEET kv

MDD and maybe BPD, I'm not sure (hopefully it's not the case)

My grades are fucking terrible. Lazed my way through secondary school, then left college (UK) twice due to mounting depression / anxiety / stress

Had some part-time work, but then left after less than a month for the reasons stated above

My GP isn't doing anything to try and help me but give me larger and larger doses of medication [and, "just think happy thoughts haha :^) ]

Signing up for income support to help my mum pay her bills. Also using it to get out the house to try and actually improve my condition
>>
>>27252134
Almost the same but I'm going to be 22 in 3 months and I think my grades are okay (3.1 for engineering) but it's not like having decent grades means anything.
>>
I work too much and I'm prone to episodes of sentimentality and being overly empathetic.
>>
>>27254625
What major do you have? I'm also 21 and have a group project final year in engineering.. And I don't know anybody. Im sure theres others in your situation, if you talk to the professors.
>>
File: 1455561893370.jpg (189 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
1455561893370.jpg
189 KB, 1024x946
Will Alaska really pay me to just go live there or is there a catch? I just wanna fuck off somewhere and live my life quietly in seclusion.
>>
>>27252030
31; tried so hard to make it in life but just kept getting fucked over so much since childhood and i'm too fucked and fucked up, and now i feel like giving up
>>
Currently NEET
Living a lie for the last 2 years. Failed out of University and nobody knows. I pretend I graduated this year. Told my parents I wanted a year off and worked during that year enough that I could afford to move out. I had planned to just keep working and pretend that I went to school if my parents asked, but now they want to go the graduation ceremony and I'm desperately thinking up some reason why I won't be there. In the mean time my job laid me off because the fucking oilfields are slow as shit and no one has any money right now so I'm certifiably NEET until things pick up again.

If my parents find out about me failing I'm certain my Dad would disown me. Or even go crazy enough to try something more drastic.

I think about suicide every day, I ruined the one thing I wanted to do with my life and now all I see is just getting by until my parents are dead, so I can kill myself in peace.
>>
Traumatized bullying victim
Kisless virgin though I don't look bad
Extremely anxious and depressed
Can't maintain friendships with people for longer than a few months because everyone eventually gets sick of me
Finishing highschool lonely without any good memories from it
>>
File: 1454318575522.png (56 KB, 143x176) Image search: [Google]
1454318575522.png
56 KB, 143x176
>27
>No non-internet friends
>Jobless, probably forever if Trump doesn't win
>Programming degree that I could wipe my ass with because imported shitskins do it better and cheaper
>Most decent family is dead, and most of what was decent has degenerated into feminism
>Live at home to save money

I have a lot of pros, but they're meaningless to the world at large.

>White
>Tall
>Not a walking skeleton
>Not fat
>Not poor
>~120 IQ
>Christian, not a hedonist fedora
>(positive to me) Virgin
>Willing to work any job that pays at least 15$/hour with benefits (practically nothing in existence)
>Like/want to father children
>>
File: 1451752827773.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451752827773.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Right now it's not ideal but it could be a whole lot worse considering the circumstances

If i i'm lucky there's a solid chance i could get myself on track again in no time
>>
File: 1454214113570.jpg (42 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1454214113570.jpg
42 KB, 400x370
>>27252874
>>27254435
millions of people in your same position that are older and younger making less than 10/hr, consider yourselves lucky to atleast be making a liveable wage
>>

>NEET
>Dropped out in 10th grade
>Never had a job
>Only done a couple of IT courses in that time (which I just barely passed)
>Haven't had a friend since I was 12
>Even then they were only casual school friends
>Afraid of driving
>Been suicidal for several years (only tried once, planned many times)
>No money
>Live with my mother
>Obese
>Social anxiety so bad I couldn't even face going to the shop to buy a rope
>Addicted to anime
>Can only get off to voyeur porn
>Been extremely scared of being seen naked since I was 10
>Have not spent any of my stupidly big amount of free time learning skills and partaking in non computer related hobbies
>Kissless virgin (obviously)
>Always chickening out of contacting a doctor to get help for anxiety

When I type it out like that it sounds kind of bad. I am working to solve a few of these (I've lost about 60 pounds recently and only need to lose another 50 or so to be normal) but to be honest I'm probably already fucked
>>

Virgin
Few friends
No girlfriends since birth

Medical doctor
5'8"
Thin
Anime fan
Reader
IQ = 130

I don't know, I don't think I'm that fucked up. I'm just not very sociable.
>>
Pretty ok, except for having impacted wisdom teeth that I need to get removed asap.

Gotta make an appointment on monday and find a place that can put me under cause I wont be able to handle that shit with my anxiety.
>>
>>27252030
>24
>virgin
>no friends (except two online friends)
>driver's licence and car
>only ever had one job before, for about a year
>started back at college 5 weeks ago

Literally all I want is to move out of home and into my own place, but I live in London, where it's really difficult to be able to afford your own place.
>>
File: 1411004506845.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
1411004506845.png
219 KB, 1199x444
>24 (had to think for a minute to remember my own age)
>HS dropout
>neet with zero work experience or skills
>lived isolated in my room for 8 years due to severe anxieties over the pettiest thing
>only interact with my mom and 4chan
>never even as much as hugged a girl
>no access to drugs or alcohol to dull the pain
>suicide is the first thing on my mind in the morning and last before bed
>sometimes ride my bike past the train tracks at night but too much of a pussy to do it, even if I know it would be for the better
>>
KHV
manlet
skinny
balding
ESL
immigrant
>>
I only eat one meal a day.
I'm type 2 diabetic.
I can't remember the last time I went outside.
I can't remember the last time I washed.
I've hardly watched any anime. I posted a thread listing what I've seen just before and I was flamed to hell, albeit deservably.
I don't have any friends.
I don't have any plans to do anything in my future.
I've never touched a girl.
I fap to shota and futa.
I only leave my room to relieve myself or get food.
I can't think of one thing I have respectable skill in, even things I do all the time.
I was a wowfag, but I quit because I was so fucking horrible.
I always play games on easy mode.
I stream most of my anime.
My penis is small.
I'm short.
I hate my younger brother because he surpassed me in height.
I've never worked for an honest day's pay in my life.
I've never earned any money for myself.
All except my immediate family have disowned me.
I got shitty grades at school, then dropped out and did nothing for five years.
I still delude myself into thinking I'm intelligent sometimes, because I scored highly on an official IQ test as a kid.
>>
>>27256262
Wow, someone worse than me

Do your best anon, even if you're fucked you can probably still find new things in life
>>
>>27256262
Your family is a bunch of incompetent fucktards. Murder them before you kill yourself.
>>
>>27256278
>immigrant
Congratulations, you won the lottery of life and get to enjoy living as untouchable modern nobility simply for having darker skin.
>>
CS grad
fired from job
4 months jobless
trying to freelance
see friends being very successful
wanna kill myself
>>
File: 1456960926067.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456960926067.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>27256262
right there with you, don't think we're gonna make it
>>
>34 year old unemployed mental health patient on crazybux
>Haven't had a job in almost six years now, I hate feeling useless but don't know how to get hired with such a huge gap in my work history. Also I'm terrified of other people and jobs where you work totally alone don't seem to exist anymore
>Tried to kill myself multiple times but I'm a coward about pain and guns are very difficult to obtain in my country. the last time I succeeded in stopping my heart with an overdose but the hospital brought me back.
>>
>>27255881
What happened? Elaborate.
>>
File: 1417589324993.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1417589324993.png
14 KB, 530x444
>20
>NEET
>HS drop out
>Poor as a ghetto church mouse
>Haven't seen my friend in such a long time I'm certain he's moved on by now
>Never really had a job, except for a summer one I barely went to
>No discipline whatsoever, trying to complete tasks is a chore within itself
>Triggered by people improving themselves or achieving things

>Do disgusting stuff outside in public or in public places (licking toilets (and drinking piss out of them), eating used tissue paper etc, recently I've been licking or drinking from either used bottles or piss bottles)
>Overweight, but it's not really that bad
>Don't really want to kill myself

On the upside
>Got a little better at math (which is meaningless because I was always shit and still pretty shit at math)
>Got way better at programming
>Lost weight over the past two years, but due to the aforementioned lack of discipline I weigh like 210-220 for the past year or so, but it's better than 260
But really these are just hollow victories, I started practicing programming over two years ago and it wasn't until two years ago that I started relearning math (and I haven't started back up in the past 7 or so months)
>>
File: Z5oq1rO.jpg (40 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
Z5oq1rO.jpg
40 KB, 500x488
>30 years old HKV
>dropped out of university twice due to mental health problems despite doing well
>student loans
>work dead end minimum age job that's killing me inside
>never had any girl show interest in me
>no friends
>no family
>still depression and social anxiety

JDIMSA
>>
File: ghfghf.jpg (38 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
ghfghf.jpg
38 KB, 700x535
>>27256424
>Do disgusting stuff outside in public or in public places (licking toilets (and drinking piss out of them), eating used tissue paper etc, recently I've been licking or drinking from either used bottles or piss bottles)
>>
>>27256447
I'm trying to cut down to just public masturbation and licking the soles of shoes.
>>
>>27256434
Interesting. Tell me more.
>>
>>27256424
You could get an STD by drinking out of toilets...
>>
>>27256489
About what?
originale commento
>>
>>27256499
Unless it kills me immediately I don't really care.
>>
>>27252976
i'd be your friend. 28 not a KV. going back to school getting a second bachelor's. never had a job worth telling others about, always worked for family members. between middle and upper middle class, close to parents that are extremely controlling but suffer from debilitating depression. no friends others than those i know relaly well online
>>
>>27256463
what do you program?
>>
>>27256530
C++, I'm not really that great at it though.
>>
>>27252134
this is me, except i have healthy bmi (skinnyfat tho lmao) and my dream is just having a single apartment and internet connection because i do mind having trash around my dwelling
>>
>20 almost 21
>permavirgin
>Been NEET since I left secondary school 4 years ago
>Got Fs in literally everything because I truanted all the time
>Legitimately autistic
>Live with mother
>Never leave the house except for doctors or dentist appointments
>Cannot talk without vomiting spaghetti everywhere
>Only friend is my doggo

I'm worth less than garbage, at least that can be recycled into something else.
>>
File: 136054.jpg (23 KB, 460x318) Image search: [Google]
136054.jpg
23 KB, 460x318
>>27252030
nearly 25
still live at home
got a trainee job though
haven't driven for 3 years now
lingering thoughts about the last girl
toe nail fungus
pimples on my back
skinnyfat
>>
>>27256544
i tried learning python but gave up on it after like a month.

i was mainly wondering if you have programmed anything like a irc bot, website, game, that stuff?
>>
>>27256575
I've learned how to make pong and a platformer in SFML but that's due to rote memorization and working off other people's examples.

It's pretty difficult for me to actually make a game on my own code, I'm trying to go through a SFML and a C++ book right now
>>
>>27252030
>the bad
No real friends
near min wage ($11/hour) PT job despite BA
never had a gf
KHV
live at home
parents want me out and they're trying to get me an diagnosed with autism
dread the future

>the good
in good health
been working out hard everyday
fairly happy despite not making much money because I don't have expensive hobbies
try to live in the moment
going to work full time, so parents will be off my back and I can save more money
easy, low stress job
dont really mind living at home as long as mommy isnt a bitch
>>
>>27256603
ahh i was mainly doing web development. it was a bit easier because of web frameworks people built htat you could use but you still had to learn a lot.
>>
>>27256142
>doctor
Guaranteed to be better off than most people here.
>>
>22
>no friends
>no gf
>work at a 911 center
>spend every weekend at the bar drinking alone
>severe social anxiety, bipolar and possible depression
>sometimes just completely break down at random times from my loneliness
>>
>27
>GF of 5 years
>Live with her in a 1 bed apartment in a large US city
>Play guitar in a band, play local and some out of state shows
>Have like two real friends, everyone else is acquaintance
>I recently quit my job because of work place bullying
>Burning away my savings avoiding getting a job because of social anxiety
>Trying to drink less, but realizing without drinking like 2-4 times a week I am a complete fucking awkward, uncomfortable spaghetti lord
>Getting chubbier and balder year by year
>>
Are we all perhaps just meant to be weeded out, unfit for the way society has evolved? Would our kind have been better off in a small, tribal setting where you had a clear role by necessity and lived next to the same familiar group of people your whole life, instead one where you constantly have to throw yourself into new social settings ever other year, and to some degree enjoy it, to even stay afloat?

Is the age of non-social media using introverts coming to an end?
>>
>>27256728
Think we'd all be fine if we had enough money to live comfortably off of. Also social-media shit is just getting weirder and weirder, it seems like normies don't even take it as seriously as they did 5 years ago
>>
>24
>Virgin
>Spent 6 years so far on a 3 year bachelors degree
>Don't have a job, and never have had one
>Don't have my drivers license
>Have only three friends that I see
>Too hairy for my gender
>A bit chubby (68kg and 168cm)
>Religious family who would disown me if they knew I'm atheist
>Take antidepressants
>>

>virgin
>cant drive a car
>havent had a job since i was 18
>NEET right now
>dumb as hell
>like 50$k in debt
>>
>>27256728
In our evolutionary environment we would spend our whole lives among the same group of people. Seeing an unfamiliar face would have been a rare and startling event.

But in the modern world you can see a thousand unfamiliar faces just by walking down the street. That's a VERY strange situation relative to most of our 2-3 million year history, and my theory is that people with social anxiety are the ones whose brains can't adapt to it.
>>
File: 3 Z's.jpg (177 KB, 1285x960) Image search: [Google]
3 Z's.jpg
177 KB, 1285x960
>>27253897
is that glamis?
>>
File: 1421799967054.jpg (89 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1421799967054.jpg
89 KB, 680x591
>kissless virgin
>completely broke, have like four dollars to my name right now
>owe family and friends thousands of dollars
>spent the last two years constantly on the brink of homelessness
>malnourished and underweight
>stealing food from roommates because I don't have anything to eat
>going to have to drop out of school
>can't ever keep a job for more than a month or so
>have some kind of psychotic illness
>wake up each morning completely delusional
>feel people touching me, hallucinate conversations with people and then snap out of it
>live out entire days and then all of a sudden wake up and find out they weren't real
>believe ridiculous things and then realize days later how insane they are
>constantly unsure of what is real and what isn't real
>poly-drug addict
>will take literally anything as long as I don't stay sober
>I've fucking taken a shot of epinephrine when I couldn't find anything else
>>
>>27256880
get a scan for a brain tumour
>>
File: 1431227962001.jpg (12 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
1431227962001.jpg
12 KB, 500x266
>>27256880
i feel bad for you anon
i wish the best for you
>>
>>27253347
This. If you're gonna die anyway you might aswell experience some shit
>>
>>27253897
Did you take this?
it's a bit of vegetation there but i'm not complaining.
>>
I may not be a robot or anything.

But like I'm in more danger than most people here

To long of a story
>>
>>27252030
No friends
No gf
60 hours a week of fast food work
Schizophrenic
Cant get sleep its just never ending work
I enjoy nothing
I was so psychotic at work today a guy looked like he was going to punch me for not understanding what he said and called me stupid
>I probobly have a sub 80iq now thanks to schizophrenia
>People either think im dumb and fuck with me/ignore me or they pity me
Im headed for suicide it >seems
>>
I don't understand why so many of you care about being a virgin or not, it seriously didn't even factor into my thought process that I'm a virgin.

I mean except this one time where this old homeless woman was sleeping near my building and I really wanted to fuck her because of my granny fetish.
>>
>>27257194
Also i cant green text ;(
>>
>suicide threads getting deleted

Fuck off to /adv/ kike mods
>>
>>27257201
Because it seems like a great pleasure that is a basic and IS a common part of others lives even though for normies it just happens without much effort or thought.

Physical intamcy is important even though, modern femminist will try to convince you the same feelings can be obtained by helping old ladies cross the street or hugging platonic male friends. This is not true. The dick MUST go somewhere and you would eventually end up being gay and fucking your friend or craving grannies madly.
>>
All people do and ever have done is walk all over me and boss me around. People treat me like shit. To add insult, this fat girl who hasn't been at work for as long as me, thinks it's okay to tell me what to do every 5 seconds
>>
>>27256880
i feel you bro. i think medication is working, at least for me. if you try the pills out, do not ask the doctor for goddam xanax you junkie. actually just dont being up the drugs or any attacks or things of that nature. dont take risperidol.
>>
File: 1448139184783.jpg (44 KB, 436x351) Image search: [Google]
1448139184783.jpg
44 KB, 436x351
>22
>obese(i'm genuinely working on it)
>currently taking an extra year to finish a four year degree
>horrible gpa, no work experince, no references
>just want to get the piece of paper at this point i'm this far into
>haven't worked in in two years, only ever had min wage shit kicker jobs
>lost virginity to a prostitute
>living with strangers which i found online on the australian equivalent of craigslist
>never had a gf
>crippingly shy, I lived on campus for three years and made no friends
>have a bad relationship with my dad, lot of passive aggression
>drink too much
>>
>>27252659
> handgun to the heart.

What a meme way to die.
>>
>27
>neet
>have a severe speech impediment
>balding
>shitty college degree

I'm going back to college this summer, hoping to fix my life somehow.
>>
File: black-kid-crying.gif (2 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
black-kid-crying.gif
2 MB, 375x283
>>27252030
> 22
> Accidental child, was told that many times throughout my childhood
> Parents were not fit for parenting; mother most likely has a high-functioning form of autism
> Extremely rocky, unstable, lonely childhood
> Fondled by several older girls/women throughout my childhood; now have a fucked up sexuality
> Never had a single picture taken of me. The only photographic evidence of myself that exists is one selfie on a social media site.
> Had a reputation throughout all of school for not leaving the house during summers, which made everyone, even teachers, bully me
> Shitty wagekek job
> The only reason I'm not fired from my job is because management thinks I'm "special" and doesn't have the heart to fire me
> Give 90% of my money towards the rent, bills, groceries, and other things.
> Unable to drive due to anxiety/poor depth perception. If I were to get my license, It'd be useless, as I'm too poor to afford a car/insurance
> Unable to have a social/dating life due to not being able to drive.
> Only three friends became nu-males/Tumblr tryhards; don't want anything to do with me
> Extremely shitty dental health; unable to get anything fixed due to being poor
> Can't be close to anyone or kiss anyone due to my breath
> Can't talk to people for more than a minute without seeing them put their hands over their mouth (finger under their nose), letting me know that my breath sucks
>>
File: 1455537596739.jpg (978 KB, 1505x2688) Image search: [Google]
1455537596739.jpg
978 KB, 1505x2688
>>27252030
22 (23 in 4 months)
HHKV
No friends
No car/drivers license
Never had a job
Uni drop out
6'1" 135 lbs skelly
can't put on a wieght due to fucked metabolism
physically weak af
scoliosis
jawlet
strong hyperhydrosis
jewish nose
balding

seriously considering an hero for quite some time now
>>
>>27252030
>22
>gf
>not virgin since 16
>ok uni grades shit MA though (politics)
>job is fine
>no driver license
>feel always sad
>valium addict (very few people know)
>somewhat alcoholic

It's good
>>
>>27258961
Almost exactly like me, shit,
>>
>>27259094
we should grab a beer together then
would be nice
what keeps you goin Anon?
>>

My dog just died. I can barely function now.

I feel like I'm trapped inside a nightmare. I feel empty.
>>
Most of /r9k/ are full normies to me.
>>
>>27258961

Kinda like that but 5'4" manlet and 26.
>>
File: IMG_20160315_070130901.jpg (1 MB, 1406x2500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160315_070130901.jpg
1 MB, 1406x2500
>been married for a little over a year
>husband had a nervous breakdown over shit that happened in his family and became a violent alcoholic
>refuses to go to rehab, AA, etc.
>quit his job and won't look for a new one
>no, I didn't marry Chad, he was the gentlest robot for the eight years we dated before getting hitched
>hits me on a regular basis anymore
>cries about it hysterically when he gets sober enough to realize what he did and starts feeling bad
>threatens to hang himself with an extension cord all of the time, forcing me to get his family involved just to talk him down
>taking a leave of absence from the job that I love, because I spend too much time at work stressing about what's going through his head when I'm not there with him
>just taking temporary jobs in town doing farm labor a few days a week for the time being so I can hopefully keep an eye on him
>am 25 and would have liked to start having kids by now, but he's more needy than any child could ever be
>what the fucking fuck do I do

pic related. It's my pillow from four days ago, after he smacked me upside the head. I went to bed just to have some space.
>>
>>27259174
I can empathize man
our family dog had to get put down in early february.
Was honestly devastating. Her body was riddled with tumours, she was so tired and weak. Giving her the release of death was honestly the right thing to do. I was able to say goodbye but i wasnt able to be with her when she got put down. Went to where she was buried and had a massive cathartic cry.

You will feel better in time.
>>
>28
>NEET
>permavirgin, never been on a date
>no friends since I was 22, no close friends since 17
>driver's license but can't drive very well
>car but there's always something broken and can't really do even basic service
>skinnyfat, maybe overweight
>been a late bloomer in almost everything
>no useful talents (anything I'm good at, computers and internet can do better)
>back condition, low muscle tone, clumsy
>on the autism spectrum, but feel like didn't receive proper diagnosis
>probably more undiagnosed stuff
>unable to make good decisions (like took this ridiculously expensive insurance package a couple of months ago, now the company is pushing me to buy more)
>unfavorite of parents
>first 3-4 years were pretty unstable, this probably still affects current life
>bullied and rejected in kindergarten and school a lot
>still was sometimes rejected in university
>younger brother has surpassed me at most things and will surpass me completely this year unless a miracle happens
>lifelong battle against depression and suicidal thoughts (although they've been mostly away)
>edgelord-tier obsessions
>anxiety
>been NEET for so long government recently cut my tendiebux by over 50%
>get sometimes triggered by successful people or those aiming to be like them
>too nice
>spend most of time on /r9k/
>on a fast track to become my generation's "weird NEET guy" in my family (both parents have one brother like that)

good things:
>have stopped really caring about being friendless and a virgin
>fairly intelligent I guess
>got mostly great grades in school and university
>have a bachelor's degree and some work experience
>at least look better than the stereotypical neckbeard
>parents didn't and don't favor brother that much
>parents still love me
>parents haven't separated or divorced and love each other
>have enough savings to live like this for a few years
>never actually tried suicide or planned it very far
>at least I'm not a starving child in Africa :^)
>>
>>27259159
I'm trying to have some plans for the future, planning on going back to uni soon.
>>
>>27259224

Thanks for the words, man. I'm not honestly going to kill myself or anything like that, is just that I feel really void of any emotion now. I don't even want to watch tv or masturbate, nothing. I loved her so much and now I'm all alone.

I'll take some time for myself and try to go on in her memory. I just wished I could be there for her when she passed away.
>>
>>27259213
End the relationship please.
>>
>>27259267
try to focus on the great memories you had with her and how she made you feel.

I honestly can't do dogs justice if I tried to describe the gifts they can give to us but it helps to try think positively and be thankful of the time you spent with your dog and all the good things that came with it.
>>
>>27259265
I want to learn piano
it's the only thing i look forward to in my life
i'll need to wageslave for a month or two in my uncles store during summer
hope it will be worth it
>>
>>27259213

>robot
>beating someone

nice try roastie. Maybe you just picked a lemon Chad.
>>
>>27259291

I want to, but unless I can guarantee that he's in an inpatient rehab facility or under a family member's roof when I do it, he's going to kill himself. That would haunt me for the rest of my fucking life.

I planned to leave him last Christmas, because I knew he'd be away with his family and wouldn't be able to stop me. When he gets violent, he starts by taking my phone, debit card, and car keys so I can't get out. I lined up an apartment and everything. Unfortunately, he had a sudden seizure a week and a half before the holiday, and I was wracked with guilt that I'd even considered leaving.

Some days are better than others. When things get bad, I hope he just kills me so that I don't have to worry about him killing himself anymore. I've never felt worse in my entire life.
>>
Wew lads
I thought my life was fucked up until I found this thread.
>>
>>27259356
It's good to have some hobby that keeps you going. I'm trying to get into web-development.
>>
>>27259371

Maybe I did.

When I met him, he worked with autistic children at a local church, helping them deal with stuff. He later started a support network for people from broken families. He used to be an STNA, before shit went downhill.

He had Chad for a father. His dad left his step mom for a stripper and had a kid with her. That started a lot of it, in addition to his little sister and brother's drug addictions. He practically raised his siblings, because their mom died when they were little.

We used to be best friends and talk about everything.

He introduced me to 4chan in 2007, after my own mother died and I was spending a lot of time alone.

Idk. I fucking suck.
>>
>>27259213
Fuck off cunt. Don't expect sympathy here you disgusting moist hole.
>>
>>27259459
>i fucking suck

And here comes the fishing for compliments.

Just fucking leave him. The world will be a better place if he does kill himself.
>>
>>27253797
learn how to workout and eat properly. there are plenty of resources available for free online.
>>
>>27259551

No compliments to be given. I'm pathetic for putting up with this.

I just won't be able to live with myself if he ends it. I have panic attacks on a daily basis when I'm at work, because when I don't hear from him, I start to think that he's either had another seizure or that he's done the deed.
>>
>>27258961
eat more and workout. the "fucked metabolism" stuff is such bullshit.
>>
>>27259644
You would feel guilty at first but then you'll eventually realize you did the right thing. Just do it and do both yourselves a favour.

Now fuck off roastie.
>>
>>27259868

The reason I decided not to leave him is, his seizure made me realize how horrible it would be for him to die. I was with him when it happened, and it looked like he was dying. My life would feel over if he killed himself.

If it does happen, I'm never going to get involved with anyone ever again. I just can't be in that position again. Giving your heart to someone is a bad decision.
>>
>>27259855
I eat more than my father who is 5'10 and about 190lbs
I am diagnosed with asthenia
>>
>>27260028
there is no amount of skinny that can't be fixed by just eating more. to say otherwise would be saying that you're breaking a fundamental universal law.
>>
>>27260051
Some people are just genetically different.
"Just eating more" is a terrible advice since your organs are still affected even if you're not gaining weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 312x312
HHKV
Ugly
Have Bipolar
Have Asthma
NEET
Don't know how to drive
All I do is watch anime and read
Balding
Pig nose
Wide hips
Smell like pizza and sweat
>>
>>27260051
what can I say man
I eat 3 big meals a day plus launch and shittone of snacks
I use biggest plates/bowls in house
I eat more than anyone in my family
I just shit it all out
i make so big shits that i have to slice em with stick to not clogg the toilet every time
I am premie
it fucks you for whole life
>>
>>27260159
>18
>NEET

Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
I'm 16 years old so I guess I don't really have much to complain about. Life is pretty boring tho, only have school friends and a couple of online "friends", spend allmy days either scrolling through all the post meta-ironic memes on facebook, watch some yt and be on this goddamned website. Pls help me make my life interesting, I'm afraid I'll fall into some kind of depression because of this shit.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>27260202
I graduated at 17
>>
>>27253791
Same here

The worst part is feeling like even if I did find something I want to do it would be too late

Most people find their hobbies and passions in childhood, why didn't I? What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>27260221
So just go to college and get a meme degree.
>>
>>27260236
I am afraid of people and I'm hideous so I'll rather just die
>>
>tfw country has ultra strict gun laws
>tfw too scared to use any other methd
>>
>20
>Close group of 3 friends in college but not really my type of people but I deal with it cause of fear of loneliness
>Gf but she's prolly gonna break up with me today

Guess it's not that fucked up but kinda bummed I'm gonna be part of tfw no gf after today
>>
>>27260161
accurately record what you eat every day for ~2 weeks. i can guarantee you're not eating nearly the amount of calories you think you are.

the "i can't gain weight because of metabolism!" and "i can't lose weight because of metabolism!" nonsense has been around for a long time and 99.99% of the time it's because people actually have no idea of what they're *actually* consuming on a daily basis.
>>
>>27260218
Find a real hobby so you can get good at it before it go to college. It's a good way to meet people
>>
Who else turn to /drugs/ here

>escape and feel like a normal person for a while
>Pay for it ten fold with a crushing comedown
>>
I dont think I am able to pull myself out of the dirt. I dont even have real problems. Im just a NEET and I should get a grip and face reality and start doing stuff. But I wont
>>
Decent job
Decent looks
Good living situation

Mind is a wreck from severe psychological disorders. Only by medication and support can I function.
>>
>>27260338
I just smoke tons of weed which makes me feel worse

I fucking love worse
>>
>>27260338
Have u ever used dmt?
>>
>>27252030
>22
>kv friendless NEET
>highschool dropout
>>
>>27252134
Virgin
No friends
Can't drive
Never had a job
Ok grades
Average weight
Anxiety
>>
>>27260311
hm... I'm kinda in the stage of setting myself free from my parents. I guess it's time to face the world.
this sounded cheesy lmao
>>
Normies like animal rights, right?

There's this PETA-like company close to me that I could volunteer at to get some experience, should I do it?
>>
>>27260505
Yeah they love them. I hate them, can't stand how filthy they are.
>>
>>27260505
it would only be good for socialization
having it on your resume would only help with minimum wage jobs
but if it you think it will be a step in the right direction
go for it senpai
>>
>>27256424
holy shit anon get help....
>>
>>27252030
never had a job,gf
kh but not virgin as i fucked once a hooker
never worked
currently in uni but flunked in all classes
no skill/interest/talent whatsoever
no motivation
>>
near minimum wage
moved 700 miles for a job and am regretting it
no friends
girl I was getting absolutely obsessed with said she fooled around with another guy

cuck my shit up lads
>>
>>27260561
>having it on your resume would only help with minimum wage jobs
That might be true, but it's better than just having a big NEET gap.
>>
Job
Car
Good group of friends
Family care for me
Had some sexual encounters
Going travelling to New Zealand or Canada

I am going to count myself lucky and I am happy for what I have. Hope everything gets better for anons.
>>
File: Life is painful.png (830 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Life is painful.png
830 KB, 1280x720
Autistic, no social skills
Depression, anxiety
NEET - never had a job and on bennies
Scared of the outside world and other people
Only go out when necessary
No hope, no future
Just waiting for the day I man up and kill myself at this point.
>>
>22
>shitty job barely make rent
>no friends
>no family
>virgin last year
>decided to get fat practice GF
>first time we have sex she gets pregnant
>won't abort it
>dumps me
>baby is due in 4 weeks
>hoping baby dies or i kill myself
>>
>>27257201
Intimacy is important to humans. It comes naturally to like 98% of us. Not only that but most of this board are completely inexperienced romantically.
>>
I drank myself to sleep yesterday and woke up with a note in my cellphone reading "SUICIDE"
that actually scared me
>>
File: lemon party.png (45 KB, 339x310) Image search: [Google]
lemon party.png
45 KB, 339x310
>>27259371
LEMON CHAD, HUH?
>>
File: 1442117791932.png (100 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1442117791932.png
100 KB, 400x600
>23
>landed a career before I even got out of college
>slaved away my entire college life working 2 jobs and it's finally paying off
>>
File: ban.png (24 KB, 1497x119) Image search: [Google]
ban.png
24 KB, 1497x119
>>27260218
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

wew lad
>>
>22
>good looking and smart
>monstrously depressed
>every day is grey for like the last 3 years
>Only thing i have is my job which i spend most of my time at. Only place i have any importance, if only to make money for corporate slavemasters
>Save alot of money because i have no life
>cant even summon energy needed to invest or something
>think about death daily

I feel that depression, while an illness, gives you an extremely clear perspective. You can see everything for what it is without your happy chemicals telling you everything is ok.
>>
File: wojak burgerpants.png (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
wojak burgerpants.png
24 KB, 240x240
barely 19 so there is still hope :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>>27253305
>suffer more while you give me money, goy!
>>
>>27253238
>make money, fuck bitches
>its easy brah, just b urself, liek me
>>
>>27260584
Yeah I think I might have a problem, on my last walk I was scanning the ground for anything, worn clothing, piss bottles etc.

I found a pair of really dirty socks and piss bottle, I tried really hard not to take it home, but now the bottle sitting on table near me and the socks are sitting on a fan.

So many lewd thoughts racing through my head.
>>
File: 1458314850783.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458314850783.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
>turning 20 in june
>just another wageslave
>live with gf never get laid
>when im alone i spend all my time masturbating
>think about dying every waking minute

Its not so bad but life isnt worth the effort it takes

you virgins make a real big deal about having a gf but honestly you should be relieved not to have some bitch nag at constantly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.