[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss this image. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Discuss this image. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why?
>>
>want
>demands
>>
I agree. As someone with both those attributes, I think it's a fair deal.
>>
Sounds fair to me
>>
Seems reasonable. Women often have a huge list of often unrealistic bullshit while providing literally nothing but a wet hole themselves. Don't see why it isn't dumb when it's the other way around.
>>
yeah sounds pretty reasonable, but i think the picture is exaggerating how high the standards of most guys are
>>
>I want a girl with a good personality
>SO YOU JUST WANT A GIRL WHO'LL PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!?
>I want a girl not obese
>SO YOU WANT HER TO BE A 9/10 MODEL?
>WELL FUCK YOU LOSER YOU DON'T HAVE A HUGE DICK OR LOTS OF MONEY SO YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALONE

That's what I got from it.
>>
>>27252073

sounds like youre projecting some of your own beliefs onto a picture that isnt sending that message
>>
>>27252008
That actually is pretty fair.

The woman being described is actually useful unlike the other roasties who demand Chad.
>>
>>27252094
Sounds like this whole thread is bait.
>>
I want someone who isn't obese/mentally unstable and actively works with me to build a happy life.
>>
>>27252008
>put up with all your bullshit
my bullshit? wow, talk about triggering
>>
File: 1411792838426.png (115 KB, 807x831) Image search: [Google]
1411792838426.png
115 KB, 807x831
What does good credit and an average dick get me?
>>
>>27252008
??

I don't even want half of those things, they are just bonuses. All I really want is a woman who will treat me like a human.
>>
>>27252008
>don't eat like a family of 7, maintain kind of O.K. body
>"I NOT ONLY DEMAND, BUT ALSO DESERVE, A 9/10 CHAD WHO HAS BEEN WORKING OUT IN THE GYM FOR 5+ YEARS CONSISTENTLY AND HAS BEEN RUINING HIS LIVER WITH PROTEIN SHAKES, WHO ALSO HAS NO LESS THAN AN 8 INCH DICK"

why do women think that being not-obese is some sort of medal of accomplishment?
>>
How about this one guys?
>>
File: 1458335785289.jpg (40 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
1458335785289.jpg
40 KB, 720x694
>>27252248
If whiny bitches like that are the only good girls left then I prefer to stay alone.
>>
>>27252248
They're not good girls. Obviously they themselves agree with me, because they don't even care about themselves enough to survive past the age of 55.
>>
>>27252214
>ruining liver with a derivative of milk
It's ok to be retarded
>>
I guess, whatever. All I want from a woman is for her not to be obese or ugly. Cooking and cleaning for me would be a detriment, I don't want her in my house for any longer than it takes for me to cum.
>>
>you ask for good looks and personality
>she asks for money
These fucking roasties
>>
There is no "deserve" or "ought to" when it comes to relationships and fucking.

Everyone is trying to get the most desirable man or woman they are able to. Some will have high standards while themselves being while being widely considered highly desirable and some will have high standards despite not widely being considered to be highly desirable.
Both are equally "allowed".
Some will have lucky outcomes and achieve their goals and others won't. That's it.
>>
>>27252155

A short, stinky, fat, hairy gf who's knowledge of cooking extends only to what can be microwaved and will constantly badger you about anything she disapproves of
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.