[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ several years ago: >"I don't know guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1404729432980.jpg (23 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1404729432980.jpg
23 KB, 198x198
>/r9k/ several years ago:
>"I don't know guys. I feel like there is something deeply wrong with society. I just don't fit in. I feel like I've been given a raw deal."
>"Yeah I agree"
>"Society is broken"
>" I feel the same way too"

>/r9k/ now:
>"I don't know guys. I feel like there is something deeply wrong with society. I just don't fit in. I feel like I've been given a raw deal."
>"Umm excuse me. But you are just being a millenial NU-MALE girly pansey man, who needs to MAN UP just like DONALD TRUMP says about HARD WORK and GUMPTION and B URSELF because we need to make america great again and get rid of BETA MALES like yourself who are an insult to GOD in heaven. okay. praise jesus"

Did we get invaded by /pol/ at some point?
What is with the bitter, angry Gen-X'ers coming out with this weird right leaning attitude and hostility?
>>
>>27251932

dont spend too much time thinking about it, its very simple really

when normie society is right, 4chan goes left. when normies goes left, 4chan goes right.
>>
trump posters are a trip. it's insane how many of them take a meme completely seriously and just avert any criticism by calling everyone cucks
>>
>>27251960
>normie
Spotted the cancer
>>
I think it's similar to how the U.S. works. Those of us who are sane are still here, our idiots just scream the loudest.
>>
>>27251960
fpbp, 4chan is simply reactionary in nature. although the SJW shit does sort of conflict with the old more libertarian real left ideology 4chan used to have back in the "anonymous" days still
>>
>>27251932
sounds like someone is upset that Bernie got btfo by an old woman

why are you so upset that your country is going to be the greatest again? must be a symptom of cuckoldry

>>27251965
enjoy your deportation cuck
>>
>>27252007

just substitute normie for normalfag you grammarfag autist
>>
>>27252032
>real left
4chan was always full on whatever on anything other than free speech.
The "far left" nonsense is because that was what worked as a way of trying to shut up someone then. Now we're "far right" because thats the new boogeyman
>>
/pol/ is 50% robots you dink
They immigrated there legally
>>
>>27252067
>he doesn't even realize he is the cancer
>>
File: Screenshot (232).png (15 KB, 859x137) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (232).png
15 KB, 859x137
>>27251965
>j-just a meme

you must have some serious psychosis to be this disconnected from reality buddy. like him or not, he's going to be the next president
>>
I miss the old /r9k/ where robot meant someone who didn't belong anywhere, now it's just a meme that people use to say that they're worse than someone else and should be pitied and given more attention.

The flood of >tfw no gf posting and occasional shit and tard stories was a million times better than the way the board is now. It's pretty much /v/ without a topic, it's all bait, shitposting, attentionwhoring, and if you don't like it then you get called a reddit normie by someone that came here after the DANK RARE PEPE!!!11! cancer.
>>
>>27252132

I've seen your middle school posts about thinking that "normie" is somehow a reddit meme when it was always just an offshoot of normalfag, which has been 4chan parlance since you before you were here, faggot nigger newfag.
>>
>>27252169
You miss the old internet, not old r9k. The internet became globalized and the average age of the internet, 4chan and in turn r9k became lower and lower as time went on.

The shitter quality of r9k over time correlates with this in my opinion. Also r9k getting more public attention and bringing tumblr and reddit sjw lards and whiteknight cucks.
>>
File: 1456866669069.jpg (52 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1456866669069.jpg
52 KB, 600x500
>>27251932

>implying I haven't been here for several years and am not going to help make America great again
>>
File: 1319464618541.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1319464618541.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
>>27252009
> CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
> FUCKING LIBKEKS
> NIGGERS
>>
>>27252317
That would make a lot of sense.

>tfw some multi-billionaire will never start launching satellites and begin creating a new internet
That would probably never work even if someone done it I guess, people are too tainted now.
>>
>>27252149
>being able to beat boring GOP candidates among the angry conservatard voter base
>at all comparable to being able to beat the strong and still growing liberal voter base which has already allied with part of the conservacucks against you before the general election has even begun
lolno $hillary will win and be the worst president ever. that's what you get for picking a retarded meme candidate.
>>
>>27252169
Infinity chan is where its at nowadays.
>>
>>27252920
You mean that dead meme site with dead boards? Last time I went there all the boards had less than 10 posters except the 3 major ones and even then all the issues with the site made it unbearable to use.
>>
>>27252986
Perhaps this is the wrong board to be in
>>
>>27252070
>"far left" nonsense is because that was what worked as a way of trying to shut up someone then.

Personally, I don't see 4chan's ideology as having changed much. It's still overwhelmingly chaotic neutral with libertarian leanings.

"Anonymous" has come and gone. Once upon a time exploding off-white vans were synonymous with 4chan messing with football for the lulz, but now it's just another name for Antifa-type militant social justice nonsense. SJWs have effectively hijacked "Anonymous", which has diverged so far away from 4chan that hardly any of us give a fuck about it anymore beyond deriding them.

On 4chan its self, little has changed.

I postulate the typical 4channer supports Trump for one of three reasons

>Hillary is a massively corrupt power-hungry statist and Trump is preferable to her
>Trump the figurative bull in a china shop, and the sheer havoc he has been causing exposes American politics as a complete farce much to Nero's delight
>for the lulz to get a rise out of SJWs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.