[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
Who's got em? How do you manage them?
>>
they are part of you and nothing to hide ive had them all my life and love them, they make anyones face more interesting. unless ur ugly to begin with
>>
>>27251913
>they make anyones face more interesting. unless ur ugly to begin with

Not when they're deep, shiny, and purple-y take up your entire midface and everyone you meet points them out to you like you don't know what you're fucking face looks like
>>
>>27251794
You can try to lessen them by getting adequate amount of sleep and drinking lots of water, but there is no way to really get rid of them.
>>
I just wear my glasses when I go out. They help to hide the dark circles. I don't even wear my contacts much any more, maybe one or two nights a week. It's been years since I've had a full night's sleep, and over a decade we full nocturnal.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
When I was younger people told me I looked like a raccoon. I still got them but a bit less bad now.

Th-thanks genetics.
>>
>>27251794
>How do you manage them?
I don't. I have had them since I was 12 years old and I don't care that much, my greasy face and mild acne have priority over them.
>>
I'm not a woman, my face can get a lot more fucked up than it already it before I start caring about it.
>>
File: default_profile.png (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
default_profile.png
3 KB, 200x200
>>27251794
vitamin D and petroleum jelly
>>
>>27251794

They're caused by low blood pressure. This can be caused by numerous things.

To fix them:

>get more regular sleep
>drink more water. Drink more than you need.
>>
i get told I look tired at least 2x a day
>>
File: 1437576245155.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1437576245155.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
Don't listen to what anyone says. If you've had them for as long as you can remember, they're genetic. Impossible to get rid of without invasive procedures.

Getting sleep and drinking water is just a dumb meme made by dumb NEETs
>>
>>27251794
they're pretty qt
the eggman himself has them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.