[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another "mom claims she didn't know I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454425975910.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1454425975910.png
11 KB, 343x543
>it's another "mom claims she didn't know I was mentally-ill until I straight-up told her one day despite glaring warning signs from the ages of 11 to 19 in order to absolve herself of any guilt or blame for my current predicament" night

If your friendless, jittery teenage son breaks down crying when you tell him to buy a loaf of bread at the deli because he says he's scared of having to talk to the guy behind the counter and ask for the bread, clearly he is a healthy, fully-functioning member of society! Nothing can possibly be wrong!
>>
>>27251585
You type like an autist, but iktf.
> tell my mom if she dies I'm killing myself next because I don't have shit else left on this miserable planet
> says don't talk like that and just goes on Youtube
> have to drop everything when she's sad
>>
>buying overpriced bread at the deli
>not just going to any generic store that shelves thousands of different loaves all to your liking and style
He's a fucking psycho
>>
>>27251585
>muh mental illness!
>muh anxiety
>muh depression!
>feel bad for me!
I can't stand you people
>>
>>27251585

>m tells everyone I was quiet as a baby & as a child

>full grown adult now & still quiet

Why didn't she the fucking signs?
>>
If your friendless, jittery teenage son breaks down crying when you tell him to buy a loaf of bread at the deli because he says he's scared of having to talk to the guy behind the counter and ask for the bread, he needs to be slapped across the face and told to stop being an attention whore and man the fuck up.

Fuck, I hate what this country has become because self-absorbed millenials are too up there own ass to sort their shit out.

Go ahead, call me an insensitive, privileged asshole for not bending over backwards for the likes of you.
I'm used to the internet, the media and everyone under the sun calling me a monster for mourning the loss of western civilization.
>>
>>27251585
>be me all throughout my childhood
>moms friend asks my mom about me while i am standing right there
>all mom can say is "oh, well, ya know, he is just anon! we sure do love him!"
>>
>>27251734
The fall of Western Civilization is inevitable. Embrace it, anon.
>>
>>27251620
How do I type like an autist? I don't think autists are capable of sarcasm.

Fuck you for saying that, my man.
>>
>>27251647
>no one is allowed to be sad!
>how dare you feel bad about your shitty life!
How stupid are you, normie faggot?
>>
>>27251585
Social skills are SKILLS.

You lack them because you have never practiced them. The solution is not to hide behind your ignorance and call it a condition. It is to learn.
>>
>>27252571
Honestly chronic depression is not as common as /r9k/ likes to pretend it is.
>>
>>27252607
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis#Theory
I don't lack social skills. On a (very, very rare) good day, like once or twice every three years, I am funny and sociable, can talk to anyone, even girls, and feel pretty normal. It's great. The rest of the time, however, I'm an anxious mess, can't look people in the eye, feel very afraid of everyone, and can barely go outside. This is not a matter of me not "practicing" social skills, so please don't jump to assumptions about me.
>>
>>27252889
>This is not a matter of me not "practicing" social skills, so please don't jump to assumptions about me.
I hate this bullshit normie advice. It's like they just can't believe that someone's actually worked hard to pull themselves out of a hole and is still in it. They have to believe that if you're there then it's not because of factors beyond your control, it's because you didn't try hard enough or your character is in some way lacking. God forbid they actually have to feel empathy for you. So few people actually understand personality disorders, and that includes mental health professionals.
>>
>>27252571

Not that poster but this place is like a black hole of misery, and its nearly impossible to get out. Then again we're both here posting.
>>
>>27251734
Sorry, anon, I think you've mislabeled yourself.

I think you mean:

"I'm used to (being an edgy normie)."

See yourself to

>>>/b/

Or

>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.