[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembot feels thread special friday edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19
File: why.png (61 KB, 519x415) Image search: [Google]
why.png
61 KB, 519x415
>crush and I are really chill friends, he's my only friend that i talk to on a daily basis
>always liked each other new photos on fb
>one day he stopped liking my photo; wait 4 days.. still no like
>text him sentences, he responds with one word to all of them and waits at least 2 hours
>i upload another photo, no like from him for either pics after 2 weeks
>log on fb in morning, new pic is with some older looking girl.. pshh nah... look at his status: "In a relationship"
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>tfw lost or soon to lose my best and only friend
>tfw posting on fucking 4chan on a friday night
>>
probably liked you and got tired of being "really chill friends" so he moved on and found a girl that showed interest
>>
File: ever again.jpg (50 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
ever again.jpg
50 KB, 498x412
>get fembot steam friend
>says I'm great and she wants an ldr
>will barely fucking talk to me
Fuck fem""""""""""bots""""""""""
>>
>dumb facebook normie drama
fem"bots"
>>
File: 1454285550414.jpg (9 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1454285550414.jpg
9 KB, 263x192
>>27251612

>ldr with a steam friend

why even fucking do this and then get butthurt that it doesnt work out
>>
>>27251660
Some people just work that way, sadly.
>>
>>27251660
I'm more "butthurt" about the fake compliments
>you're so great
>"i really hope this works out"
Then just wouldn't talk to me even when she asks for someone to talk to and I offer
>>
>friend
He obviously wasn't your friend, he was just trying to fuck you
>>
>>27251567
shoulda fucked him first :^)
>>
>Dry patch on face from over exfoliating
>Feel ugly as fuck compared to stacy
>Have to hide it with make up so I don't look like a freak
>Just makes the dry patch worse
>Cry when I look in the mirror

I just wanted to be pretty. Why is my life such shit.
>>
>>27253089
Post dry patch
>>
File: 86578456844.jpg (231 KB, 1100x650) Image search: [Google]
86578456844.jpg
231 KB, 1100x650
>>27251567
special Friday daily reminders
>>
>>27253089
>make up
stop
>>
>>27253099
Let's get outta here!
>>
>>27253099
and here we go
blox
>>
"fembot feels" threads NEED to go
>>
>tfw I'm losing my oneitis to a fucking repulsive Stacy
>tfw I can't do anything about it
>tfw I love him so much I can't stand it
someone kill me
>>
>"fem"bots
>implying there are actually women on the internet
>>
>>27253098

No it's disgusting. I have it covered in coconut oil right now so it looks somehow greasy and dry at the same time. On top of this there is a pimple on it that I am trying not to touch.

>>27253105

I don't like wearing it either, but I have to.. otherwise whenever I talk to somebody I can see them staring at my face like it's a car accident. I wish I were dead.
>>
>>27253176
Be my homely gf and let me kiss your dry patch
>>
>>27253099
Rolling for an original get.
>>
>>27253208
>08
>/gif/

Welp, there goes my two week no fap.
>>
>>27251567
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GHOST YOU SILLY SPECTER

Also that sucks. Sounds like you were both too unassertive to step things up and someone who was swooped in. Or he wasn't actually into you. Who knows? You lost your chance cause you were too comfortable with what you were and didn't take a shot at what you could be.
>>
>>27253195

I don't want a bf. I could never respect anybody who would actually want to date such a disgusting piece of shit like me. My only desire is a swift and sudden death.
>>
>>27253268
What makes you so disgusting femanon?
>>
>>27253268

Not him, but you and I think alike.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>27251567
>fembot
>friends
>facebook
you truly have a lot of problems living in today society i see
>>
They just started dating. It can't be that serious. If you guys where good friends before, I bet if you made a move he might drop her. If you want to be a dick
>>
>>27253268
What about not feeling like you're such a piece of shit? Don't mistake your own opinion of yourself for objective fact: it's merely perspective, and it can be changed. Even the most miserable wretch can be seen in a compassionate light. It's something you can learn to do, by changing the way you think about yourself, and thus the way you feel about yourself. Look into cognitive-behavioral therapy, either with a therapist or just self-help books/websites.
>>
> be femanon
> boyfriend cheats on me first 6 months of dating
> really sad, thought we talked about everything
> but I "love"? Him
> cute guy hits on me at the park
> leave because boyfriend
> boyfriend not reply to texts all day
> boyfriend probably sending dick pics to another gril at that moment
> die
>>
>tfw emigrated from netherlands to canada
>always self concious cus tallest girl in class
>currently finishing gap year going to uni in sept
>ahh finally stopped growing
>6'3 lanky freak
>have to clutch on to anime as my only enjoyment

wew lad
>>
>>27253398
>that pic
Wow what a regular Greek tragedy. Let me play you a sorrowful tune on my world's tiniest violin.
>>
>>27253398
Come to NY and be my tall gf
>>
>>27253394
We got a FemCuck in the house!
>>
File: smug lou.png (2 MB, 1396x932) Image search: [Google]
smug lou.png
2 MB, 1396x932
>tfw high test mom makes fun of you for being a chestlet
>calls your her incredible shrinking child
>''do you even use your acne soap anon''
>''you should call more often, all you do is play video games all day anyway''

who here /stacy mom/?
>>
>>27253301

>Skinnyfat body
>No ass
>Broad shoulders
>Taller than most other women I know
>Obvious unwanted hair in all the worst places to have it
>In a cruel ironic twist the hair on my head is thin
>Fucked up face/acne/dry skin
>Teeth stained from coffee
>Huge forehead with ugly veins that won't go away

I could go on. Life is constant suffering with no end in sight. I have this fantasy that somebody rich will take pity on me and pay for plastic surgery or something, but obviously that will never happen. My family could probably afford it, but they don't give a fuck about me. Both my siblings are gorgeous and successful and I'm the fucked up loser third child nobody likes.

>>27253313

Thanks anon.. I'm sorry you also are suffering.

>>27253382

Therapy doesn't work. It's only for self indulgent normies who can afford to throw away money on it. You're pretty much just telling me "lol just b urself"
>>
>>27253492
I'm the male version of that with my asshole dad
>>
>>27253508
I am truly sorry, anon.

Do you ever feel like you were slated to be a loser as penance for their chad/stacy ways?
>>
>>27253494
>veins on forehead
How the actual fuck?
Never thought I'd say this, but veins or gtfo
>>
>>27253529
No
I just don't like him
>>
>>27251567
bait from some fag
>>
>>27253530

Why would I take pics? So I can be mocked for my appearance both irl and online? gtfo. I don't know how to describe them.. It's like a bump under my skin where a vein is and it looks gross. I have one on both sides of my forehead but I try to cover them with bangs.
>>
>>27253494
>You're pretty much just telling me "lol just b urself"
No, I'm not. Cognitive behavioral therapy is the single best studied and proven treatment for depression and anxiety outside of medication, and you don't actually need a therapist to learn and implement it, though one can be helpful. At least look into it before you write it off.
>>
File: 1435470795355.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1435470795355.png
168 KB, 400x480
>>27253494
You could try for career or intellectual success, but who am I kidding. Your most likely a lazy fembot who with be stuck in a cubical.
>>
>>27251567
>tfw like Sandman on Youtube
>tfw Sandman saying derogatory things about women
>tfw Sandman has recently become a voice in the back of my head keeping me in check so I don't do shitty things
>Sandman's words and TRP are literally becoming my religion
>>
File: oohqpEm2.png (55 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
oohqpEm2.png
55 KB, 240x240
>>27253597
I can confirm that CBT works wonders for a lot of people like myself. I'm still a fat blonde fuck who has anxiety issues but I haven't fucken killed myself thanks to therapy. I'm slowly slowly getting there but it's dfeinitely a hard ride.
>>
>>27253597

Fine. I'll look into it, but this kind of thing always comes off as being like a pacifier for the ugly and stupid. I don't want to play mental gymnastics to learn how to accept my disgusting self.

>>27253614

Ever notice how everybody with a really successful career is a Chad or Stacy? That's because you have to be physically attractive to have actual success. High school never ends. It will always be about how you are perceived.
>>
>>27253741
>but this kind of thing always comes off as being like a pacifier for the ugly and stupid
It's about being happy with life and not feeling like shit all the time. Realistically everyone should feel fucking depressed because we're just a tiny spec in space that in the grand scheme of things means fucking nothing. There are always ways to improve yourself anyway.
>>
>>27253741
>I don't want to play mental gymnastics to learn how to accept my disgusting self.
Beats rejecting it, and if you're doing mental gymnastics it's only to overcome the fucked up self-image and thought patterns that got lodged in your brain by shitty childhood experiences.
>>
>>27253784
You seem to know what you're on about, any idea why someone would only be able to feel satisfaction through others approval and never feels like they're doing enough? I-it's for a friend...
>>
>>27253800
Your friend feels a need to compensate for what they feel like is their own lack of value by bending over backwards to garner the approval of others, because they think they can't get it just for being themselves. And they need that approval because it's the only thing that offsets the gnawing self-hatred that writhes within them, though it's never really enough.
>>
>>27253852
The friend is me
It's true though, I'm struggling to get motivation because of not feeling good about shit. I am on medication that helps a lot with doing shit that I don't want to do but in effect makes me have increased panic attacks.

RIP.
>>
>>27253099
roll
fck off bot this is original
>>
>>27253871
Medication's good if it helps you function but it's no solution, more like a band-aid that helps to keep you functional while you find a more lasting solution. Then again, I've heard people say it ultimately hindered the process. The panic attacks sound like a real problem, too. Maybe you can find one that doesn't do that? There are a lot of anti-depressants and you may have to try them out until you find one that works for you.
>>
>>27253648
Cock & ball torture saved you from suiciding?>>27253648
>>
>>27253958
I think so. Gonna start cutting back first so I don't feel like the world is ending. I'm not sure that it's helping the depression in its entirity though because I still feel like literally the worst piece of shit in the world that is unloveable. It's weird how you can get this sort of impossible thoughts in your head and let them brew in there until they become believable.
>>
File: ++++.jpg (61 KB, 564x424) Image search: [Google]
++++.jpg
61 KB, 564x424
>>27253981
Have you ever felt the chemical rush of having your balls stepped on? Chastity is better though.

For real though therapy is just aiding you in changing you the way you think. No one has the right way of thinking, it's all about what you can think to feel life is worth living.
>>
>>27253983
Yeah you definitely don't want to go cold turkey with SSRIs. The discontinuation syndrome can be brutal. They're not going to be a magic cure-all but it's probably worth trying out a few more to see if they help. Interrupting that echo-chamber effect is one of the things that CBT can help with. It's basically a technique for taking control of your thought patterns and making them serve the purpose of feeling okay with yourself, instead of serving to make you feel like garbage.
>>
>>27253099
It's time to move on
>>
>>27253398
Waarom dan ook niet gewoon voor een Nederlandse vent gaan en hem naar Canada halen.

Maar goed, dat soort "minpunten" als lang zijn is voor vrouwen alleen een groot mentaal probleem gezien er letterlijk voor elke vrouw met iets unieks wel 50 mannen zijn die het leuk vinden.

Schrijven op je telefoon gaat echt kut.
>>
>>27251567
>"it's OK I can just not make a move and expect him to do all the work to come to me :)"

>"oh no this plan has backfired what possibly went wrong oh no"

female entitlement, everyone. the notion that you can just sit on your ass doing nothing and everything will happen the way you want it to. sadly, it's true most of the time.
>>
>>27253099
k roll inerno
>>
>>27253268
This is why fem"""bots""" can never be real
Men have degradation, then isolation
Women just have degradation
Claiming you're going to kill yourself over your looks is exaggerative and naive, but even being that deeply invested in normie values shows you're still connected to popular social values in a personal, emotional way
>>
>>27254051
I've still have hope in me that it's all going to work out. It's a really bad idea to stay on this board though because there are a lot of negative ideas that kind of make their way into the cluster fuck of anxious feelings. If you lived by what this board thought you'd either be the most loved person in the world or completely unlovable. Have you taken them yourself?
>>
>>27253778
this actually genuinely helped me with my life. thank you anon (t. not the stacy you were replying to)
>>
>>27254179
I'm glad that it did anon. I really do hope you become successful in what you're doing.
>>
>>27254118
>women's only value is in their looks
>surprised when ugly woman feels she has nothing left
>>
>>27254092
I mean
That's NEETvision too tho
At least NEETs are self-aware leeches
>>
>>27254143
This board is not a good place for the depressive. It can drag me down if I don't take care to my limit my exposure to it and/or offset it with other influences. I've tried one for about a month and it didn't do a lot for me, and I never pursued them much. I recommend them only because that's so much evidence touting their efficacy, but it may be a tad hypocritical of me. Ultimately it boils down to pragmatism, I think: does it make it easier for you to get through the day and put more energy into something like CBT that helps you improve things? If so, great. If you give it a try and it doesn't, well, not much point in continuing with it.
>>
>>27254208
Fair enough. I mean, degradation is shit, and most people here only reach that level.
But there's something indescribably sad about walking by someone, seeing from their face that they're judging you for something or other, and you try to dredge up an appropriate internal emotional response, but you feel so far away from other people that you're not sure how to react. It's one thing to be on the bottom rungs of society, another to disconnect by accident and realize you've been alone to long to go back.
>>
>be femanon
>be in a long relationship with my current bf
>meets this guy at uni, had a brief friendship
>falls for him hard
>literally the only reason I turn up to class
>year ends, new year starts
>can't find him anywhere (too beta to ask him on Facebook)
>uni got rid of the smoking area he usually hangs out in
>desperately look around in the area where he might have class

I miss him so much. He was so perfect, I loved everything about him. He had a girl and I would never make a move on him, I just enjoyed his presence and company. I felt bad because for one stage I loved him more than I love my bf, but I can't help it.

Please give him back to me. ;v;
>>
>>27254296
Would your boyfriend stay with you if he knew you were fawining over another guy? Did you thnk it was ok to? Not judging, just curious to the thought pattern.
>>
>>27254322
>Would your boyfriend stay with you if he knew you were fawining over another guy?
Why not? Is this like, mental cheating or something?
>>
>>27254296
kill your elf either this is bait or you are a terrible person
>>
>>27254338
No I mean, would jealousy be a strong factor. I mean if he said he fell in love with a girl more so than he was in love with you would you be mad?
>>
>>27254296
I hope you get shot in some autist school shooting
Because you're a shit subhuman gf, but mostly because you're a fucking humblebrgging whore that came here to get attention and shit up the board
Fuck you
>>
>>27254357
Fuck you.
Preserve nature.
>>
>>27254322
Yes, because I didn't do anything physical, but he would be upset. I didn't think it was ok, it's not like I can control how I feel? My heart just race when I see that guy and he just brightens up my day.
>>
>>27254376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>I didn't think it was okay
>but I kept doing it anyway
>>
>>27253099
woot LET'S DO THIS
>>
>>27253099
rollin rollin rollin rollin swagging rolling oregeano
>>
>>27253398
haha ik ben ook rond die lengte! Vind het altijd wel gaaf als meiden zo lang zijn.
>>
File: 1409173891393.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409173891393.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>a girl will never be remotely frank or forthright with you about anything, especially not her emotions
>>
>>27253398
women in canada are some of the cuntiest in the world. good luck being different around them.
>>
>>27254376
I feel you girl
Straight boys will never understand
>>
>>27253099
Save me from this disgusting hellhole
>>
>>27251567
>really chill friends

Fucking kill yourself you fucking nigger fuck I hate you so much.
>>
>>27253099
rolling in the riverrr
>>
File: wanna sleep together.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wanna sleep together.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>27251567
You don't happen to be a chinese girl from Tianjin and have gone to a boarding school in connecticut, right? If this describes you, I'm sorry about dating the japanese girl.
>>
>>27253398
If in southern Ontario, hmu.
No, I don't want sex.
>>
>>27253597
>>27253648
Suicide prevention hotline shills detected.
CBT is a Jewish scam to get you on more pills and waste more money on useless appointments.
>>
>>27255012
Did you read the posts about how it isn't the meds and how you don't necessarily need a therapist but it helps? I bet you're one of the jews trying to get the white population to kill themselves. Nice try shekelstein nice try 8)
>>
hi fellow ladies! my cunt itches. should i stop wiping my feces directly into it? thaaaanks, girl power!!!
>>
>>27255056
Oy vey, Dr. Judenstein, don't be mad because I stopped going to your quack appointments.
If the holocaust ever starts again, I will crawl the earth, and kill you with my own two hands
>>
>>27253099
please no lgbt or mlp
>>
>>27251567
FUCK OFF YOU BITCHES THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1454606637406.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1454606637406.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>27253099
Literally anything but those faggots on /fa/ and /co/
>>
>>27251567
>mfw ex-oneitis used to like my photos
>never liked any of hers
lol
>>
>>27256192
Just remembered:
>photo taken of us two at club event
>oneitis liked it
>i didnt
lol
>>
>>27253099
time for a change. let's roll then.
>>
>>27253099
hhhhvhjhdww
>>
>>27253099
Sure thing lets roll
>>
File: bubblemod.png (98 KB, 426x551) Image search: [Google]
bubblemod.png
98 KB, 426x551
Physically strong robot here
6'2'' 187lbs 12%bf

Would femanons fuck?
>>
>>27257444
Body doesn't mean shit as long as you're not obese. Face is all that matters.
>>
>>27253099
Rollin because dubs
>>
File: 1457388364182.jpg (2 MB, 2240x3680) Image search: [Google]
1457388364182.jpg
2 MB, 2240x3680
Friendly reminder that all women are whores and that there's no such thing as fembot. All females itt are cordially invited to gtfo.
>>
File: 1458350275702.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458350275702.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>27257524
And self-confidence.
And social status.
And dick. Is 5.8 inch and somewhat thick enough neckbeards-femanons? Im stretching and jelqing but it feels quite hopeless but maybe it'll work in the long run
>>
>>27257736
Anon that's above average you memetard
>>
>>27257736
A little confidence is nice. Social status means nothing to me. Dick doesn't really matter. Anything above 5 inches is fine. Even below could work. You've just been brainwashed by used up whores. It's all about interpersonal connection. But since your question was, "would you fuck" and not "would you date", I hope you manage to get some nasty fat roastie and then contract AIDS. Absolutely degenerate. What race are you? White? Instead of trying to get your dick wet, you should be focusing on finding a nice white girl to settle down with, looking for an occupation that you enjoy, and having white children.
>>
>>27254562
Jezus Nederlands in een fembot feels thread, mijn dag is goed, ik ben niet de enige freak op dit bord.
>>
File: 1457269181199.gif (2 MB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
1457269181199.gif
2 MB, 500x295
>>27257749
It's above average when 50 y/o men are part of measurement. It's honestly fine but I want to be 6-6.3 just for the sake of it. Either than that I have a big nose and fucked up childhood due too mainly single feminist mom that doesn't realise she can raise boys like that and brother suicide from bridge 3 years ago. I lost all hope and desu dick size means jackshit. A damaged pshyche is destructive as fuck.

Hope most of you bots are young. You don't wanna be here at 26. I know it's cheesy but learn to love yourself, I can't atm. Thanks for the dick is fine comment tho
>>
>>27257749
average is shit.

unless you are big you are small. unless you are tall you are short unless you are rich you are poor

thats how it works in the real world
>>
>>27257874
> You don't wanna be here at 26.
>Be 29 y/o femanon
"Just love yourseld" worked out great for me, obviously.

Dick length is fine btw, don't get hung up on it.
>>
>>27254338
There's a thing called emotional cheating, so probably.
>>
>>27257931
Did you "sleep around" during your prime or did looks/feels fuck that up? As long as you're caring you can probably find a nice man. Sorry if you fell for the unlimited sex is fun jewmeme.

I'm no girl but I can honestly imagine it being hard finding long term guys at 30+.
Guys overall can't start a great carrier due to socialism and females are working careers instead. If you're doing it too than great for you but please take up a hobby so you're not the ordinary netflix and chill woman except closer to the wall.

Hope things work out for you!
>>
>>27253099
goodbye faggots
>>
>>27253099
I want to play. Pleaseee
>>
>>27258102
Reroll since I use /b/ ;(
>>
>>27257524
Prove you are a fembot with timestamp, and i'll post face. I have the jawline, desu.
>>
>>27258120
I don't feel a need to prove anything, and I don't care about you enough to see your face - especially since you've proved you're a nasty degenerate.
>>
>>27258046
>sleep around
No, I had a steady relationship for a really long time, never cheated.
Atm feels get in the way of absolutely everything.

>being hard finding long term guys at 30+
When I was 20+ everyone only wanted to "play the field" and get laid so anything really serious like I had was rare. Now the guys I meet are 30+ and if they're still single by this point they are desperate. Having a woman is a status symbol and if you are cute and have no kid you're pretty much top tier prey. Most of them are horrendously boring, with their career, colleagues, friends they go with at bars and netflix. They want a girl they can bring home to mom, wed and have normiebook holiday pics with. If long term and boring guys are what you want, take very good care of yourself and it'll happen.

As far as hobbies go I could probably NEET 10 years and never get bored. I have too much interests and maybe I just need to order a few cats and realize this will be my life from now on.
>>
>>27253099
Fuck fembots, you all got a million friends on social media. Rolling
>>
>>27258171
You probably should be more open to the "desperate" guys. Most of them probably suck but it beats cats if you find s good one, right? You can have cats with him.

Also fuck socialism. Imagine all the men you think are desperate and boring making 20% more pay and you do too. Now it's not such a desperate life any more but no, we have to let real degenerates (not boring low confidence geeks with wasted potential) have 3+ babies and live a crime life for free.
>>
>>27253453
>"FemCuck"
There is no such thing, females are more than willing to share a man as long as he can provide security. Unlike a man they do not end up raising kids who are unrelated to them when a man cheats on them.
>>
>>27253099
Sure ok yeah alright
>>
>>27251600
this right fucking here.
>>
>>27257848
>>27254562
>>27254070
Lol writing in Dutch seriously looks like you're randomly mashing your beyboard
>>
File: senpai.jpg (15 KB, 468x265) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
15 KB, 468x265
>>27258348
why do you hate against socialism so much on a board full of NEETs?

Feels get in the way of anything these days regardless,and let me tell you most of the regular guys absolutely can't deal with less than happy people anyhow, let alone a depressive gf. They'll always tell you here how they want/ wouldn't mind a depressed or crazy gf and truth is, maybe robots can deal with this, but normies absolutely can't. They'll try to fix what is wrong and urge you to get better and go to therapy, when you start asking them questions like "why are you even doing this life thing", they can't answer because normies don't think this way. And they don't want people who think that way.

I could just pick the first willing, pretend I'm fine for a few months, annihilate any form of thinking with meds, and have this sort of semi-happiness that feels like a slow death, with everyone cheering along the way because you're doing the work-mariage-house-baby thing everyone tells you is the proper way of life. But have you ever seen welcome to the NHK? That's basically doing the sempai thing, and that's one of my biggest fears.
>>
>>27257874
Lmao these white dicklets.
>tfw 9" ebony rod of destruction and pleasure
>tfw virgin
>>
>>27258171
>is a useless filthy NEET
>0 income
>0 worth to society
>demands exotic, handsome, rich, and highly educated Chad
Kill yourself
>>
>>27253099
I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA
LEH ROLLLSW
>>
>>27259464
>/v/
I'd rather go outside and be productive
Reroll
>>
>>27253099
Roreo
>>
>>27253099

trying something new

JustBloxitBro
>>
>>27253099
we shall see what i get
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.