[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Look Anon.. I didn't try and "lead"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450886654092.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1450886654092.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
>"Look Anon.. I didn't try and "lead" you to be my BF, I was just trying to help you when it seemed you're at your lowest. THAT'S IT"
>"So now could you please leave Chad and I alon-WOAHH! ANON W-WHAT IS THAT?
>"Anon.. Please.. J-Just.. Calm.. Down.. and drop the weapon.."
>"C-c'mon, you're not going to kill me after all we've been through r-right?"
>"All the hugging experiments, doing each others hair, the t-times you took me out for food and shopping"
>"W-we have a bond~!"
>"..."
>"L-look Anon, if you're going to kill someone..
k-kill me, don't kill Chad my BF because he had nothing to do with this"

what do?
>>
Kill them both, starting with Chad.
>>
>walk them to an alleyway
>shoot the guy in both thighs
>rape the girl
>piss on chad
>kill them both

I guess, I tried to put some more thought into it.
>>
>>27251001
>hugging experiments.

Oh, Honey.... No.
>>
>>27251055
You did well anon.
>>
Shoot Chad in the chest

Rape her right in front of him as he bleeds to death, the last things he ever sees being me raping his GF and the last things he hears being Stacy's sobs and screams and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as I pound her right in front of her dying Chad BF

When I'm done raping her I shoot Chad in the face if he isn't dead yet. After I stick the barrel of my gun up Stacy's cunt and pull the trigger. Finish her off with a bullet to the brain.
>>
>blow her kneecaps
>rape Chad in front of her
>kill Chad
>let her live as a crippled and traumatized wreck
>>
Shoot her vagina
>>
>>27251001
This sort of shit is why women think you are a creeper and avoid you.
>>
File: 1457961150162.jpg (55 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1457961150162.jpg
55 KB, 540x960
>>27251001
>You betrayed my heart.
>And you both must die for it
>Decapitates Chad in one slice
>She screams as his blood gushes on him
>Your turn roastie
>Leaps into the air and does several front flips
>Slices her in half vertically
>Throws the sword like a boomerang and everyone else dies
>Catches it
>The cops burst through the door
>Now I must return to the shadow realm
>Commits Hara Kiri
>>
>>27251001
I appreciate you letting me finger that used up puss and making out wifh me

You even wanted me to fuck it, so you thrust it at me...no condom, no restraint, no morals

Whether it was out of pity or sone weird twisted beta pleasing fantasy of yours, it doesn't matter

Everybody is going to witness this

*pump a bullet through Chads brain whilse looking Stacey in the eyes and witness the horror I. Her eyes as blood splatters onto her face and into her wide eyes*

*go limp from adrenaline and euphoria, start cackling like a mad man, pacing in circles, ready to pump lead through the next person to move"
>>
If I ever confronted someone with a gun it would be to kill myself in front of them.
>>
>>27251642
>no teleporting

Shit greentext
>>
>>27251642

>my previous actions weren't indicative of any prior interpersonal grievances, my chronological subordinate
>>
File: duck laugh.gif (348 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
duck laugh.gif
348 KB, 300x168
>>27252223
One off, goddamn.
>>
it does not look like they are about to be shot, it looks like they are seeing an autist (probably from /tv/) stand up and take a picture with the flash on in the middle of a dark restaurant.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.