[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never have a pure sicillian waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_25.png (2 MB, 1567x878) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_25.png
2 MB, 1567x878
>tfw you'll never have a pure sicillian waifu
>>
That's okay.

asdfsdfg
>>
Do you like being cucked by masculine, high testosterone Sicilian bulls or what?
>>
sicilians are niggers bro
>>
Sicilians are disgusting. Italian women are pure though, and completely non degenerate. bit more on the crazy side though, but the good type of crazy.
>>
>>27250777
Shit made my cock so hard when I was young

Michael is ultimate alpha male
>>
>>27250831
>>27250815

This is a meme.

I'm Sicilian and I'm completely hwite.
>>
>>27250840
he wasn't an alpha in the beginning. he was more of a cyborg. sunny was the alpha.

fredo was a beta through and through though
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 958x1278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 958x1278
>sicillian
>pure

Come on now. Pick one and only one, the only pure race is the germanic race.
>>
>>27250872
it's really not. sicilians are more Greek than Italian. also have a bunch of Norman, and Arab blood too.
>>
>>27250777
I'm only into white girls bro.
>>
>>27250813

northern italian women are known for going on vacations in south for a reason
>>
>>27250931

"Italian" is a nationality, not a race. It's a fictional distinction.

Now, as for those other claims, there may be trace amounts of North African DNA involved but

A. It's minimal, and not enough to impact phenotype. Most studies put it well below 3%. Imagine being 3% black - let alone North African. Would it change anything? Methinks not.

B. It's prehistoric and part of Europe's evolutionary history. There is sub-saharan, north african, caucasus, near eastern etc. DNA all over Europe - EVERYWHERE. Germany, Sweden - you name it. That's what it means to be European.

Well meme'd friend.
>>
>>27250989
so basically you're saying Germans are in fact niggers too
>>
>>27251064

No, I'm saying that every European ethnic group has remnants from contiguous populations thanks to pre-historic migration. What you know to be 'European' includes this DNA jambalaya.

'Purity' is a strawman. Racial likeness is best assessed through genetic proximity.
>>
>>27250880
But Fredo is smaht
>>
>>27250989
I have a guy I added on 23andme who was born in Sicily that is 19.5% Middle Eastern & North African.
>>
>>27250777
muh true romance
>>
>>27251350

It just pops like that because of all the proximal DNA. Basically, can't distinguish between middle eastern and southern european in those fringe cases.

My speculative value for Middle Eastern/North African on 23andme is 1.6%. That's probably accurate.
>>
>>27251381
It's real MENA DNA
The reason yours is so low is because Sicily is extremely genetically diverse, some Sicilians can almost score 1% Sub-Saharan African.
>>
>tfw when man but look exactly like sicilian qt
>>
>>27251474

I'm not buying it. I've never seen any studies to that effect. I'm the only Sicilian whose data we have here and my numbers just happen to be consistent with the expected model? Basic probability says no.
>>
>>27251515
Dude just look at the history and close proximity to the Muslim world with Sicily.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siculo-Arabic
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/41342-Italian-Sicilian-and-Greek-23andme-results!
>>
>>27251557

Most admixture in Europe is prehistoric. The proximity isn't really a problem given the natural barriers between Europe and the Muslim world.

Look at this from an autosomal perspective; most of the North African sample is oriented significantly towards sub-Saharan Africa and therefore have pretty significant fst distances from the European genetic cluster. Sicilians and Greeks do not - they are more or less contiguous with the European genetic cluster, even moreso when you differentiate the sample by adding in East Asian/Negroid autosomes.

The line that divided the continent wasn't just geographical, though. It was also cultural.

Were there conquests? Sure. Was the effect on the population even remotely notable? Probably not. Most admixture that isn't prehistoric is probably from the slave trade, anyhow.
>>
>>27251557
>>27251515
Look at pic attached, the kid to DeNiro's right, second from right.
Obviously Northern Italian + black = sicilian looking
>>
>>27251618

>posts a bunch of mulattos

Alright, I'm out.
>>
>tfw you will never marry a woman from one of the Caucasoid nations where women still have quite good family values and are quite pure: Italy, Greece, Portugal, MENA countries, Pakistan and Afghanistan
>>
A half-sicilian bitch ruined my height genetics. Thanks mom.
>>
>Sicilian
So... Saracen?
Sicily was Islamic territory for more than two centuries.
>>
It's time we watch the best godfather scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-ARnRai1o
>>
File: ss+(2015-08-04+at+10.08.45).jpg (33 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-08-04+at+10.08.45).jpg
33 KB, 476x357
>>27250777
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I will go to the motherland if I have to.

>>27250815
>>27250831
Fuck you, cuckboys. The only manly "whites" left in the USA are Southern Italians and Sicilians.
>>
File: A Sonny.jpg (64 KB, 454x536) Image search: [Google]
A Sonny.jpg
64 KB, 454x536
>>27252820
>implying

Based Sonny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mufTJiGlonE
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (169 KB, 456x746) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
169 KB, 456x746
>>27250813
Im brazilian and I come from italian/portuguese family
>>27250880
he was always the most alpha of them, he just kept to himself
>>27251497
hmm
>>27251637
that's what I mean, I want a pure traditional waifu, our women here have no values
>>27252957
>>27252918
>>27252892
what is this autism?
>>
>>27252968
>what is this autism?

I am very drunk and failing at life right now
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.