[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's quite ironic that everyone on this board complains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457471638593.jpg (37 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1457471638593.jpg
37 KB, 445x604
It's quite ironic that everyone on this board complains about "no go" and "I'm so lonely" yet I see more hate and self importance in r9k that's soc. Sit on that one a second and ask yourself why your alone.
> inb4 "THEY MADE ME THIS WAY"
> inb4 the world owes you a life
> inb4 other sad excuses to justify your lifestyle
>>
>>27250757
No gf, not go.
>>
I heard a rumor that OP is a sad gay faggot who rubs his dick against the slimy scales of fish, hence the bait
>>
i'm entitled to everything because it's my property, i just haven't gotten influence over it yet :^)
>>
>>27250853
Fish pussycat is best pussy. And no bait, I just want to hear how you guys justify your existence.
>>
maybe me being alone now is my fault. but there's no explanation for why I was rejected growing up, and why my parents didn't care. that stuff can screw you up.
>>
>>27250901
I don't find it hard to understand. At the core is this: women like a "bad boy." No not necessarily a leather jacket motorcycle-riding guy, but you know, just a guy with a dominant personality who is not particularly eager to give attention to the girl and so on. Of course you normies dispute that all the time, saying it's a meme etc. But it is very prevalent, especially in women younger than 25.

Yet there are plenty of men out there who have a healthy sense of partnership and emotion, whose natural instinct is to be peaceful and non-competitive, who at the end of the day would genuinely enjoy going on a walk with a nice girl while holding her hand, and make her dinner afterwards and watch TV and just enjoy life together. Somehow, for some reason, these personality traits of being caring and empathetic, manifest themselves in behaviors that are NOT generally attractive to women.

It seems illogical that a loud-mouth, competitive, sweaty beast of a man is more attractive to many women than a caring, stable guy. It's annoying, that's all. It's logical from an evolution point of view, but not from the point of view of a modern calm sophisticated pacifist intellectual human being.

From this very basic clash of expectations and reality, sustained over a long time (particularly adolescence, when the instinct to find a mate is painfully strong), can lead to some massive frustration. From there, the only relief is to get angry and convince yourself, even if for just a moment, that women are stupid empty-brained sluts, and the men that get women are assholes, and that those grapes were probably sour anyway. Just for a moment.
>>
Now pls clap because I put a lot of sincerity into that comment.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45 KB, 450x470
I swear to god if OP abandoned and didn't read my motherfucking wall of text, it will be the last straw
>>
>>27250757
Because the lack of go makes me sad.
>>
File: fitz.png (227 KB, 287x370) Image search: [Google]
fitz.png
227 KB, 287x370
But I'm literally the closest thing to human perfection.
>>
>>27250757
When you are treated like shit all the time, you eventually become a shit person, it's a vicious circle kind of deal.

Most true robots are annoying, unlikeable fags and most of our problems could be solved if we were better persons, but we aren't willing to change.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.