[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /legit losing their mind/ here? I literally don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1456422670778.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456422670778.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
Who /legit losing their mind/ here? I literally don't know what is happening anymore. One moment I feel incredibly happy and the next depressed as hell. One moment I feel like I look qt and the next I feel like the ugliest monster to ever walk the planet. One moment I feel like everyone despises me and the next I feel I am well liked. One second I feel like someone is emulating me and the next I feel like he is mocking me. I think my mind is breaking and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27250611
sounds similar but its more like i feel a certain way for a whole day till evening, then get sads.

what you describe sounds like bipolar disorder.
>>
File: 1447998964304.jpg (33 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
1447998964304.jpg
33 KB, 640x483
>>27250611
I think im going psycho too. I keep on seeing people wearing all white clothes with dyed white hair and no eye color unless a cults moved in I might talk to a therapist.
>>
File: 1454524247713.jpg (265 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454524247713.jpg
265 KB, 680x1000
>tfw dont know if some of my memories were dreams or actually happened
for example remembering what I did yesterday, and not having sure if I really did it or if it was a dream, its like I get too invested in my dreams even though I forget them 1 second after I wake up
>>
File: lauren.jpg (111 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
lauren.jpg
111 KB, 500x666
>Get lost on the way home from work every now and then, like just space out and snap out of it a town over past my house, or pulling into some parking lot somewhere confused and not remembering wtf im doing

>Have had the same password to my computer for like 3 years
>Log on multiple times every day
>forget it sometimes and have had to just reinstall windows

>Think I hear people calling my name in the distance "Hey Ryan" they say
>look around
>nobody is there

>eyes closed, trying to fall asleep
>See bright flashes of light like somebody is taking pictures with the flash on

I-i'm 21 and I fell for the "dude psychedelic drugs have no negative long term physical effects" meme, havent even touched ANYTHING in over 1.5 years now
>>
>>27250611
What letter does your name start with ok?
>>
sometimes I wish I felt like that.
All I feel is long, drawn out melancholy.
>>
Relax your period will be over soon
>>
>>27250611
Didn't read thread but

>2/10 autist
>chronic masturbator
>Christian
>have seen demons
>will post on this shithole forecer

I think I've "lost it"
>>
That's not losing your mind you underage cunt
>>
>>27250611
OP you're bipolar. Go to your doctor and ask for some mirtazapine, it works by shutting down all your adrenaline receptors, it will fix you right up.
>>
>>27251629
is that better than lithium?
>>
>>27251649
I think so. Lithium is actually quite dangerous, if you become dehydrated it can reach toxic levels in your body and start to kill your organs.
>>
File: 1410366309359.jpg (24 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
1410366309359.jpg
24 KB, 303x309
Every morning I wake up, it's like I'm tripping balls. I'll feel people touching me, wake up in twenty different bedrooms, have conversations with friends and family, live out entire days from start to finish, until I finally snap out of it and wake up for real.
>>
>>27251735
thats pretty fuckin cool.
>>
>>27250998
How often did you use?
>>
>>27251735
You're losing your mind.
>>
>>27250852
>even though I forget them 1 second after I wake up
Well now you know, if you remember it it happened
>>
>>27251859
Well yeah, that's why I posted in the "who /legit losing their mind/ here?" thread.
>>
>>27250611
So basically op, you're a 100% normal female?
>>
>>27251921
no its like, I only remember my dreams for few seconds after I wake up, but sometimes when trying to remember the day before or something, my memories oscillates from feeling like real memories or dream memory
>>
OP you have borderline personality disorder. Now that you know you have a mental illness, go talk about your struggle on facebook and how you're such a strong womyn even though you're just a moldy cunt with an underdeveloped brain
>>
>>27250611
Sounds a lot like what High School was minus the unwanted social interactions.

Trust me OP, you know you lose your mind when you frequently lurk around the house in the middle of the night laughing for no reason and can't even speak in an existant language.
Watching people getting lynched is another sign too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.