[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /kidneys hurt/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nhyftdgz.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nhyftdgz.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
who else /kidneys hurt/ here
>>
File: 1448727978664.png (2 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1448727978664.png
2 MB, 1632x1224
>>27250599

Kidney stones, both kidneys reporting in. Have you gotten checked out, anon?

Buckle
the
fuck
up
>>
>>27250628
Pls describe to me your pain
>>
>>27250628
not yet i was thinking of seeing a doctor next week. though weirdly i only feel the pain when i'm sitting, so i've been lying down more often.
>>
>>27250644

First time I passed a stone I was 23. Let me greentext this shit.
>Get perscribed Oxy
>Have my pill bottle sitting on the kitchen counter, 15-20 steps from my bedside tops
>Started pissing blood about three days ahead of time
You know that feel when someone kicks you in the balls so fucking hard you feel it up in your stomach for a half hour?
>That
>In my lower back
>For three days
>Three
>Days
>Lying in bed, all of a sudden its time
>Never felt pain so bad in my life
>Never
>Realize that my pills are in the kitchen
>Swing legs over bedside, drop onto feet
>Knees immediately buckle
>Pain so bad I'm yelling in my house alone
>Lying on the floor
>Fuming
>Crawl over to the door
>Hug the doorframe for a half hour
>Crawl out into the living room
>Pill bottle sitting up there on the other side of the room, counter-height
>Realize I won't be able to stand or reach it
>Bury my nose in the side of the couch
>Half hour later, literally pass out from pain
>Wake up the next morning
>Piss the rock out.
Thats the easy part, if you don't know. Your urethra is huge compared to the stone, its the little causeway from your kidney down into your bladder that is tiny, and thats where it hurts when the stone has to move through it.

Passed another one last year when I was walking home in Manhattan at like 1am. Fucking GOD AWFUL experience
>>
File: Holy-shit-are-you-serious-GIF.gif (620 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
Holy-shit-are-you-serious-GIF.gif
620 KB, 500x245
>>27250812
that's some heavy shit, i hope that doesn't happen to me this weekend
>>
>>27251096

Me too anon. Some people have it worse than others, not all kidney stones are the same. Just get checked out
>>
>>27250599
Havin a spot of old cold belly badness are we?
>>
I have stones in both sides. I pee blood and have some mild discomfort on occassion, usually if im not drinking enough water.

The last time i had a real bad attack was on a saturday and i had no pain pills left from the previous time so i had to bus to a walmart with a walk in clinic.

Also ive never been able to actually tell/see when i pass the stone, i guess they are very small and i hust have narrow baby ureters
>>
this shit scary as fuck, how do you prevent this early on
>>
That's what you soda drinking degenerates get

Drink water next time
>>
>>27251532
eat gud an exercise
>>
>>27251532
Stones can be caused by a lit of things and be made of different substances. Some are made from calcium, uric acid, or other stuff. They arent able to tell what may have caused a person to get stones unless they can retrieve a sample.

Stay hydrated, dont eat too much red meat, leafy greens, drink lots of lemonade and eat garlic. Genetics also plays a big role so some people are just fucked
>>
if kidney stones are just solid urine piss balls, if i piss alot and have a empty bladder it will be much harder to get them yes?
>>
>>27250599
hey anon! Kidney pain is pretty serious! You should see a doctor ASAP! If you start feeling sharp flank pain, it's time for the ER!

I've only had one kidney stone, and it was easily the most painful experience of my life. They compare it to childbirth, and being a male I have no concept of that, but I had always thought it must have been an exaggeration.

It's fucking not. The pain is crippling. When I was still in nursing school, we were talking about kidney stones. The instructor asked if anyone had ever had them, and some of the women had. Our instructor asked which they thought was more painful and they all said kidney stones.

Symptoms generally show up before an attack. If you're having unexplained nausea at all, have any weird pains in your sides or groin, then put on your adult face and prepare for a stay in the hurt locker. Drink more water please! You don't have to walk the path of pain!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.