[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do regular people ACTUALLY have sex or is it just a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So do regular people ACTUALLY have sex or is it just a joke? I really can't understand how two strangers can go from chatting to sticking penis in vagina.
>>
I often wonder this too
>>
>>27250260
No one actually has sex, it is just a meme
>>
Sex is a fake idea perpetuated by the government and media to get condom tax money. It goes all the way to the top in a big pyramid scheme.
>>
>>27250416
It all makes sense now, thanks anon
>>
>>27250260
No, nobody has ever had sex. It's all a farce to fool you. S-sorry.
>>
>>27250286
This

Only chads have sex, and about half the women who aren't dried up. People just laugh at the sex jokes in the latest Adam Sandler movie so they don't look like total losers, and everyone goes along with it
>>
>>27250416
don't why i didnt see this before, stds are just a meme.

have you even met anyone with aids?
>>
>>27250416
no, it's just the Jews as usual anon.
>>
>>27250260
>So do regular people ACTUALLY have sex or is it just a joke
They do.
>I really can't understand how two strangers can go from chatting to sticking penis in vagina.
Usually:
1. You talk to a girl
2. You touch her waits/arm
3. You kiss her
4. More kissing fondling ass/boobs
5. You invite her to your place / say you'll walk her to her apartment
6. More kissing + undressing each other
7. Some oral
8. Put penis in vagina
>>
>>27250260
Evidently so. Sometimes I can hear the neighbours going at it and I just can't get my head around it.
>>
>>27251092
Odd that they do that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.