[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do? >gf of 4+ years, love each other, live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (34 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
34 KB, 301x300
What would you do?

>gf of 4+ years, love each other, live together
>gf doesn't turn up
>watch Netflix all the time, go out to dinner, watch movies, she's busy with school so rarely go out do anything fun
>you like to turn up, you get bored can't watch tv every night
>some nights you go out with your friends
>attractive friend comes up to you while your out with the crew
>both of you are wasted
>she and your gf are cool with each other, this girl knows my gf, my gf thinks this girl is cool
>this girl comes into you hard as fuck, I mean straight up says she wants to fuck.
>what do?

I know what I did because I'm not a damn pleb, but it was difficult as hell, especially because she came around with the crew the rest of the night. My only regret is kinda flirting with her the rest of the night. Feels a little close to the line.

Didn't even think I was even close to chad material, didn't know I could pull like this.

>inb4 get out normie, only post if you are not a virgin
>>
>>27250100
He wasn't out btw
>>
>>27250100
>>you like to turn up
it's good to turn up i suppose
>>
>>27250123
Gf* wasn't out
>>
>>27250100

You cheat and then you tell your gf, no big deal.
>>
>>27250158
Cheating does something bad to relationships that you care about. Cheating is against my personal compass, I just didn't know it would be so hard to get away from situation
>>
>>27250193

No dude it's not a big deal. You just tell her right after you get home.

"Hey I had a really good time with your friend, she has a great pussy. Can we have a threesome?"

And then you get a threesome.
>>
Tell your gf what happened if you care about your relationship. I mean, I don't.
>>
>>27250330
Nah because, I didn't do anything wrong, except flirt a little while I was super fucked up. Its actually none of her damn business. She hangs out with her guy crew because they're all the damn same major all the time and I'm sure she has flirted with them before. Hell she's flirt right in front of me before just to spite me.
>>
>>27250577

Aw man you should have fucked the friend.
>>
>>27250577

Your relationship is a disaster and won't last. What else is there to say.
>>
>>27250618
Saw my original post, may have mislead.

The girl is a mutual friend. And I just don't Fuck a girl and drop her. If I'm with someone I want a relationship. That's just my nature. I even tried to help my friends out but this girl wanted nobody but me seemed like. It was hard to say no because she is a really cool person and attractive
>>
>>27250645

No relationship lasts only friendship does.
>>
>>27250645
Maybe I exageratted it a little. Its lasted 4 years it's not a disaster
>>
>>27250682

Your nature sucks. You should have fucked her. You don't "drop" her you're friends.

Smh.
>>
>>27250717
Ahh
But cheating is fucking pleb isnt it?
>>
>>27250743

Nope. Call her up.
>>
>>27250100
>, love each other, live together
>but I did cheat on her
Yeah, sure you do love each other.
>>
you're a cheater and your relationship will fall apart soon
>>
>>27250100
what the fuck is this nigger speak, kill yourself

>>>/adv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>27250868
>>27250899
If you fucking read a little farther, you would see. I DIDNT CHEAT BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING PLEB
>>
>>27250868
>>27250899

Stop fucking with him, Girls. :^|

>>27251034

You're being fucked with. Stop being mad and call the friend or text her.
>>
File: 1444199054603.png (381 KB, 466x572) Image search: [Google]
1444199054603.png
381 KB, 466x572
>>27251034
>I DIDNT CHEAT
but you have the mentality of a cheater

>it's fine, we just flirted
>it's fine, I just bought her a drink or two
>it's fine, we just danced together
>it's fine, I just went back to her place
>it's fine, she just sucked my weenie
>it's fine, I just came inside no condor

one of two things is gonna happen:

your gf is gonna find out and she'll be devastated because you aren't faithful to her and you obviously don't care about her

OR

your gf is gonna find out and not care because she's been flirting around with chads on the side, and that's gonna burn you up because you don't like having it turned back around on you
>>
>>27251072
I'm not a cheater though. I feel like that's bad. But she's fucked other guys. I've only been with my girlfriend. It actually makes me a little upset if I think too much about it
>>
>>27251086
>Having feelings for attractive opposite sex who is friends is bad and not normal
Fucking kill yourself. I've never had a girl come up to me and say so bluntly that she wanted to fuck. Especially a good friend
>>
>>27251086
I've already had it turned back around me, She did it first, but she was fucked up so I let it go

Making extreme generalizations about how I act based on one situation isn't too good
>>
>>27251205
>Making extreme generalizations about how I act based on one situation isn't too good
neither is cheating

whatever senpai, i'm sure one of your sloot friends will pick you up on the rebound when the relationship ends
>>
>>27251342
Fucking kill yourself you fatass tumblr whale

If I was cheating type I wouldn't have even thought about it. I would have just done it like all the other Fucking chads.
>>
>>27251342
Sry I got so mad.

You're a girl you can't understand feelings of males.

Sry I said to kill youself
>>
>>27251383
>>27251422
I don't know why you think I'm a girl
>>
>>27251431
Then you're a virgin and aren't allowed to post in the thread
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.