[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >almost everyone at my college is liberal/"progressive"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x489
>be black
>almost everyone at my college is liberal/"progressive"
>they all generally won't talk to me
>refrain from talking about politics because I'm a conservative and they tend to lash out and ostracize righties
>just don't talk about politics in general so no one knows I'm a conservative
>conservatives are actually the few friendly people at this college that try to get to know me
>>
....So be friends with the cons, duh.
>>
File: 1458087890161.png (128 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
1458087890161.png
128 KB, 450x365
Please go back to Africa already. When I see a non-white(besides Asians) using white inventions it infuriates me.
>>
>>27249848
Fuck off. Trump isn't a racist piece of shit like you are
>>
>>27249848
If skin color means this much to you you should do the world a favor and put a bullet through your head.
>>
File: 1456582986088.jpg (64 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1456582986088.jpg
64 KB, 500x376
>>27249886
>>27249869
It's not skin color, it's genetics. My genes allow me to invent new technologies, computer, tv, rocketship, lightbulb, the first video game, etc, all are innovations by the white man. All because he inherited creative genes. Black genes allow you to bang on the drum and shout about how great you are. Honestly black people talk so much instead of do because they are like women, they can't sit and silence and ponder for hours unlike Galileo, Davinci, Mozart, Einstein, Newton, and the list goes on. Nor can they travel for thousands of miles conquesting like Alexander the Great or Christopher Columbus. Why didn't Lincoln send them back like he promised? We'd be way past Japan in tech if we didn't have to pamper the non-whites like the little fucking incompetent babies they are.
>>
>>27250056
thanks for bumping the thread eugene
>>
>tfw not allowed to have my own opinions
>tfw as a black person people automatically assume I have a predetermined ideology

>tfw some people thing I'm one of those self-hating blacks when in reality I just really don't care that much
>>
File: 3740455-goku.gif (1 MB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
3740455-goku.gif
1 MB, 352x240
>>27250109
We get it, you're black. Sorry you have such an unfortunate fate.
>>
>>27250056
And all your genetic superior over the generations has been boiled down to Donald trump and shitposting anonymously on an internet forum.
What a time to be alive
-from a black man
>>
>>27250182
BTFO by genetic inferiority
>>
>>27250176
Ayy lmao.
You wanna try having people making assumptions based on your skin color for a while, famlaflampam?
>>
>>27249869
>>27249886
>>27250224
>>27250182
>>27250239
stop replying, fools.
>>
File: Eye.png (625 KB, 610x437) Image search: [Google]
Eye.png
625 KB, 610x437
>>27250182
Actually it boils down to a work of art. These eyes can see a bright future ahead in terms of creativity. I'm already proficient in making software and hardware, drawing and making music. Black eyes and black hair=boring as fuck. Only whites have true diversity in terms of the way they look, think, and live.
>>
>>27249795

Congratulations on being a classcuck faggot
>>
>>27250289
Facial diversity is useless and important. The only things that matter are one's intellectual faculties and capabilities. This is why asians are so powerful a race in comparison to whites.
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238 KB, 800x1111
>>27250289
Wow it looks just like the shades of light passing through the water.
Guess blacks wouldn't have such a shitty time if they didn't compare themselves to whites and just kept to themselves in Africa.
God will split us up again after the a new Tower of Babylon is built anyway.
>>
>>27250355
>thinking I'm working class
lmao
>>
>>27249795
>not being the servant of chaos and btfoing all of those progressive cucks

I wore my MAGA hat into a graduate seminar all last quarter and once said "Black lives don't matter until black people think they do" to some libcuck slut.

Some mulatto faggot called me an uncle tom while I was wearing it in the student lounge. I laughed in his face and told him my story. My childhood was split between living out of my mother's car, living in my grandma's rent assisted unit and two years as a homeless runaway after my mom's boyfriend attacked me. That little shit grew up in a $950,000 house in a 97% white suburb, I looked at his facebook and it's full of fucking white suburban kids and his childhood photos show him with everything.

Called him out on all of that shit, then accused him of trying to lose himself in BLM and other social justice groups because he feels weak as a person and has to seek strength in collective identity. Bitch looked like he was going to cry, walked away without saying shit and he never talks to me anymore.

That's what I notice, all of the liberal kids in this program (public admin) are fucking suburbanites trying to front like they give a shit about the poor savages of the concrete jungle. The few other conservative kids come from working class background and fucking made something of themselves.

The protests are the ultimate absurdity to me because the ONLY people who ever helped my shit in my ghetto upbringing were cops and teachers. Almost all of them were white and unlike the progressive cunts they gave a shit about me as a person and not as a demographic.
>>
>>27250289
Dark eyes can see more colors in the light spectrum than lighter eyes (not that it matters).
Melanin is much healthier than non melanin skin and is more conducive to survival.
White genes are very weak and easily bread out.
Hitlers reign lasted only a few decades before it was Handley defeated by the nations of the world, including africa, the middle east and brazil.
Hurwhitepower is a meme.
Your culturw is destructive to the soul, thus so many whities happily kill themselves to escape, while the dirt poor farmers of kenya are on average happier in life than you are in a fucking mansion.
Kill yourself, youll feel better lol
>>
File: 1451619814875.jpg (121 KB, 316x464) Image search: [Google]
1451619814875.jpg
121 KB, 316x464
>>27250436
>dark eyes are boring as fuck, plain and simple, they are not a work of art, more like a default God did when he was in a hurry
>melanin is healthier
Yeah maybe in the fucking sun where your brain is getting cooked so hard you can't think straight
There were black Nazis too my friend, the eternal Jew only won because it's not the time for a perfect world yet
I'm not being a white supremacist I'm just telling the truth. Blacks need to stop leeching off the white man's accomplishments and go help prop their own people up in Africa
The dirt poor farmers of Kenya are white, blacks can't farm, they disassemble the farming equipment and throw corpses into their water supply
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.