[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn I hate being a wagecuck. Who no call no show here? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1280x800
Goddamn I hate being a wagecuck.
Who no call no show here? I will tomorrow. I am too beta to quit and want to get back at my normie oppressors.
>>
>>27249527
How will you feed yourself?
>>
>>27249527
That's how most normies quit too.

t. former fast food manager
>>
>>27249527
I make $1k a week have my own office and can take a break really anytime I want so long I get my work done.
Downside of cause is the work I do can be stressful since I'm new.
Also finishing at 5 (or 10 to 5 like I do) is tiring as fuck
>>
>>27249527
That's the easy way to quit. If you really cared you'd burn down the building overnight.
>>
>>27249527
>be me
>have job
>become homeless
>start smoking meth and/orheroin before work
>stop showing up

Fuck all that noise
>>
>>27249527

I did it about 3 weeks back. Worked at walmart for 3.5 years and fucking hated it. However, I had $7400 in the bank before I quit, so I'm sitting pretty comfy for a while I look for a new slave master.
>>
Don't do it bro. If you want to quit put in your two weeks. You'll need the job experience on your resume and your new employers can look up if you were fired.
>>
>>27249668

No call no show is considered a voluntary quit unless you try to come back to work and they fire you.
>>
>>27249668
It would technically be job abandonment, not that it's any better.
>>
File: 1457939759075.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1457939759075.png
1 MB, 780x780
>>27249699
Oy vey but you'll need the McDonald's exp
It's not so bad being a slave
>>
>>27249707

If you're working minimum wage jobs, it really doesn't matter that much. They'll take the chance most cases.
>>
>>27249608
The fuck do you do for work?
>>
>>27249852
Admin focusing on staffing.
Basically a faceless HR suit.
>>
>>27249699
No it's not a voluntary quit you shit eating retard. It's not showing up for work without notice, which is reasonable grounds for termination.
>>
>>27249800
Yeah, I agree. Most minimum wage jobs don't even check if what you put on the application is real or not. Most just do a background check to make sure you're not a felon and call it a day.
>>
>>27249647
>worked at Walmart for 3.5 years
>only 7.4k in the bank
>he actually didn't try to find something for more money while he was working at walmart
Don't go full retard man, always change jobs 6 mo. to a year and find a new one. Just because it's a wagecuck job doesn't mean you aren't building experience.
>>
>>27249527
fucking quit like a god damn adult, so you can use the job as a reference on your resume and get a slightly better job the next time. all you gottta do is have a job, git gud at it, and start looking for another job like 3-6 months in. that way you have a good employment history and you can crawl your way up the wage ladder, from sight to slightly less shit to eventually good. you never break the cycle if you don't apply yoourself.
>>
File: 1457103180743.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457103180743.png
7 KB, 420x420
Who /comfy living/ here
>Be half native American
>receive 800per month government grants during school year because of muh heritage
>still keep my wagecuck job in order for spending money
>come summer make 16$ an hour in parks and rec doing fuck all working from 1-9pm

Look for a easy municipal job famila
>>
>>27250613
How much do you earn annually? How much do you spend?
>>
>>27249527
I fucking hate people like you, so damn immature and selfish you can't even have the decency to give a couple days notice, far be it a two weeks, so you don't fuck over the people left working a shift down a body. Seriously, you're pussy scum that runs away from problems.
I'd be more angry but for the fact that I know the kind of person who does this is a pussy who can't face difficult situations, and that personality trait brands them for life. Bitch-made nigger too scared to own up to what they want, as mad as I am about this scenario it's funny because you will always be a shitstain on society's underwear. Good luck, little buddy, Your ethical backbone is broke as shit and your fucked.
>>
>>27250613
Probably like 30kish annually
I'm in my third year of uni and have about 700$ worth of expenses per month so still have a lot of breathing room.
>>
>>27251085
Shit Ment for
>>27250775
>>
>>27250613
I am also a half breed

I get 1000 a month for schoolie
>>
>>27251200
Do you get it every month or only September-April ?
>>
>>27250957
wagecuck tears are delicious
>>
>>27252152
Neet's need wage cuck tears to feel important.
>>
>>27252191
at least I'm not crying and most important not a wagecuck, tic toc wagie it's bed time already hush hush to bed
>>
I quit without notice and got hired somewhere else a month later. So it's not like you're forever unhireable if you do quit without two weeks.

To be fair I had previous jobs where I didn't burn the bridge, so I still had good references. Don't know if I'd recommend doing such if this is your first job, OP.
>>
>>27250957
Welcome to life, nigger. It's dog eat dog.

You think the company would give an employee two weeks notice if they wanted to fire him? You think the coworkers would stick up for the employee?

The only reason to even think about giving two weeks is if you need the extra paycheck or if you need them as a reference. Definitely none of your ethical bullshit.
>>
File: 1454967643131.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
1454967643131.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>There are minimum wage wagies who unironically think they're improving society or making an impact in the world

Top fucking kek cucks
>>
File: 1435862225326.jpg (79 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1435862225326.jpg
79 KB, 600x507
>started a new job
>mfw paid training
>mfw getting paid to sit around doing fuck all for the most part
>>
>>27252235
Shit at least I have a time I want to go to bed by. Have fun with your meaningless hours poured away at shitposting and general lack of direction. What are you gonna do tomorrow, Neet? Snuggle up in your blanket and wait for your gbp to come in? Get some damn testosterone injections so you have an idea of how it feels to have testicles.
>>
>>27252379
Well I spotted the nigger, any other fun games to play?
>>
>>27252529
>Corporate buttlicker detected

Well have fun with that. Maybe when the execs decide to send your job overseas to Pajeet, they'll give you a pat on the head for being such a great employee as they have security throw your ass out of the building (all without notice, of course).
>>
>>27249884
In Colorado, all employment is "at-will" so you literally can be fired for any reason, or no reason at all. As long as it doesn't violate discrimation laws.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.