[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright god dammit >be me >living with girlfriend in apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: safetydance.jpg (7 KB, 227x170) Image search: [Google]
safetydance.jpg
7 KB, 227x170
Alright god dammit

>be me
>living with girlfriend in apartment
>her friend needs a place to stay, so she tells her to come crash here a while

Before I continue, a little backstory. Her friend got kicked out of her house after her eldest child called child protective services on her over allegedly being beaten by her. Personally I'd believe it. This bitch is about as stable as thousand year old dynamite and is gonstantly popping muscle relaxers, kratom, and takes a heavy ass dose of ambien every night. She says her boyfriend coerced her kid into calling because he was mad because she cheated on him.She's been here over a week now spreading her fucking white trash stink through the apartment, keeps going to boyfriend's house (where her kids are who she has been court ordered not to be near and her shit is piling up everywhere.

>girlfriend's friend comes over and starts making herself at home
>will not shut the fuck up
>says things like "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" whenever she takes a break from talking about herself and having a pity party for herself
>mom calls, needs me to babysit my little sister while she stays at the hospital with a friend
>Stay a couple nights at moms house with little sister
>she starts giving me the lusty eyes
>jk faggots not that kinda story.
>chilling with little sister playing animal crossing
>call girlfriend to say goodnight around 10. had to get up early the next morning to take little sis to school
>Girlfriend doesn't answer, I text.
>get worried because the only other person at the apartment with gf is the inbred hills have eyes offspring of honey booboo and she's probably out of her mind on kratom and ambien at this point
>call again. still now answer
>shedead.png
>call a 3rd time, she answers
>says her friend was having a heartfelt convo with her about having been molested or some shit she uses as an excuse to be a druggie
>i ask why she couldnt answer for 10 seconds to say goodnight

1/?
>>
>>27249390
Continue, I'm lurking
>>
cont..
>trailer beast roar in the background "TELL HIYUM YER HAVIN A UFFAIR"
>u wot
> say "I think it's time she found somewhere else to stay"
>"no, anon, she doesn't have anywhere else to go"

This is where it gets fun

>next day, talking to gf about her friend's bad sense of humor
>start arguing
>she puts me in speaker phone while I explain why it wasn't funny.
>speak my mind about her friend
>slut
>unstable
>obnoxious
>her friend grabs the phone and starts yelling at me in the traditional afro-saxon dialect
>"WHY DONT YOU JUST STAY WHERE YOU AT AN DONT COME BACK"
>ohnoyoufuckingdidntnigger.exe
>tell her to learn her fucking place and that she is a guest
>turns into a huge thing, gf mad

So here's my question. Wat do? I went with her and my gf to pick up some of her shit from her boyfriend's house in the sticks where she was around her kids and she's currently spending the night with them. Is it possible to make anonymous tips to CPS and will they send someone there to check it out? Fuck this bitch, I want to ruin her.
>>
>>27249390
>living with girlfriend
>girlfriend
Why would your normie ass be in a place like this?
>>
>>27249553
gf is sperg too, it works. never have to look for a healer or player 2
>>
Tell her to leave.
If she doesn't, get the police involved.
If you're a retard who leased with your gf, you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: 1456040599936.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1456040599936.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>27249584
it doesnt matter if she can relate to your hobbies and interests, the point is if she felt attracted to you in the first place its because you are at least somewhat handsome and have some kind of qualities a robot can never have and you should really just get the FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
>>27249584

I want to kill you you fucking normie. Just get out, now.
>>
>>27249614
technically gfs apartment since im not on the lease and she won't make her leave

will child protective services follow up on anonymous tips? she's out there right now breaking a court order and i wanna hit this psychotic fucking cunt where it hurts
>>
>>27249676
And you bitch at someone else for being a freeloader.
>>
>>27249622
I can't help that I have superior genetics, and after nearly 30 years you learn to fake normalcy
>>
>>27249717
So you're admitting that you're not a robot?
>>
>>27249717
You can help wether you post here or not
So fucking leave
>>
>>27249750
but I haven't even told you about my employment yet

>>27249709
not on the lease =/= not pulling my weight
>>
>tfw you'll never have so little control over your own life that you let someone you despise into your own home

Thanks for the story tho my betacuck normie friend.
>>
Probably should just open 7 or 8 instances of
>ohnoyoufuckingdidntnigger.exe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.