[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"ummmm excuse me, can you like stop stareing at me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lmgmmgcb7P1qdk5jao1_500.png (602 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmgmmgcb7P1qdk5jao1_500.png
602 KB, 500x646
>"ummmm excuse me, can you like stop stareing at me? Ill call my boyfriend over hear and have him beet you're ass, you creep!"
>>
Cool, I love beets.
>>
>>27249377
Cool, have fun being single when he's in jail.
>>
>>27249377
>i will brake your neck before you look at him
>>
will be fun lol, wasnt actually looking at you, was hoping id piss him off and beat the cake out his queer mouth.

then ill probably rape you lol
>>
>zero ass
>zero facial aesthetics

don't stare at uggos desu
>>
I can't help it, you look like a crackwhore.
>>
>>27249377

>"apologizes, miss. but I merely wanted to grab a couple of those green apples."
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 163x224
>>27249377
If he punches me I can legally shoot him.
>>
>>27249377
this is what happens when you go vegan and eat organic food, anons. you look like this skank.
>>
File: 1458291685981.jpg (105 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1458291685981.jpg
105 KB, 720x479
>>27249377
>Ill call my boyfriend over hear
>hear

Why does rahjeet keep making these threads?
>>
>>27249377
>shoot her boyfriend while telling him that I wasn't looking at his bitch
>get off on self defense
>>
>>27249377

This reminds me of a good looking blonde girl in yoga pants that was taking her time picking out perogies at the grocery store one night. Instead of saying anything I just waited a little behind her figuring she'd grab one and move on cause I wanted perogies too. Then she notices me standing behind her and gives me this dirty look like I'm the scum of the earth. I should of just told the stupid bitch to hurry up instead of being polite and waiting. I fucking hate women sometimes.
>>
>>27249377
>"Oh haha, sorry, I was just trying to figure out what the fuck you are"
>>
>>27249395
Gave me a nice kek anon
>>
File: 1458346211492.jpg (35 KB, 608x639) Image search: [Google]
1458346211492.jpg
35 KB, 608x639
>keep staring so the bf assaults you
>let him whallop you in the face until bruised and bloody
>call the police and have them retrieve the grocery store's security camera recordings
>take girl and her bf to court, sue them for damages plus suffering
>guy goes to prison for assault
>all because an egotistical bitch couldn't handle someone looking at them

I just wanted some apples.
>>
Sorry Amanda Seyfried
>>
it's a free country bitch as bitch
>>
>>27249377
>beet you're ass
>is in the produce section

She's clearly trying to flirt
>>
i will rape your twink boyfriend you stick figure
>>
>>27249377
>I will break your neck before you call him you ugly slut
>show her my gun and katana
>>
>>27249443
>I can't help it, you look like a crackwhore.

WINNER!
ugly bitch BTFO

>>27249577
>sometimes
>not all the time

beta, if you wan'ts staring at her ass you should had pushed her
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.