[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I saw a girl I knew in high school that I used to be into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
Hey so I saw a girl I knew in high school that I used to be into today.

I surprisingly built up the confidence to talk to her. She recognized me and she said "I've changed a lot since then."

Is that a signal? Like "I've changed and don't want anything to do with high school." type of thing?

General girls make no sense thread too?
>>
File: my goodness you've grown.png (162 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
my goodness you've grown.png
162 KB, 590x369
Did she look like this when she said it?
>>
Girl this, girl that.. don't you guise ever talk about anything else??..
>>
>>27249502
Real talk, pretty close.
>>
>>27249567
Well as long as you don't force choke her you should be fine
>>
>>27249504
As a hormone driven fertilization machine, yes that is all I talk about.
>>
>>27249504
can you blame us for craving that one thing that seems natural and normal to obtain that everyone else gets?
>>
>>27249588
But what if only my new powers can save her?
>>
>>27249618
At least you'll have your health.
>>
File: 1446206536954.jpg (529 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446206536954.jpg
529 KB, 1280x1280
>>27249618
Ok well if this man walks up to you then run and don't trust anyone called sheev
>>
>>27249697
>not trusting Sheev
So it's treason then?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.