[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost 40 lbs since December 2015, I'm no longer obese,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: CdleFLgVIAA6bN3.jpg (46 KB, 499x666) Image search: [Google]
CdleFLgVIAA6bN3.jpg
46 KB, 499x666
I lost 40 lbs since December 2015, I'm no longer obese, I have a better health.
The thing is, I miss eating shit. I could eat healthy my whole life but eating pizza was one of the only pleasures I had in life.
Feels bad man
>>
You don't necessarily have to eat healthy to keep your weight low, you just have to control your portion sizes. I eat a pizza a week and I'm fine.
>>
>>27248767
Narcissa???
This isn't an original comment?
>>
You can still eat pizza, just less of it less often
>>
>>27248767
Can you not get away with a cheat day every once in awhile? Or maybe try to change up your tastes a bit. Like sure you can't have Pizza Hut, but maybe you can make your own thin crust pizzas with grilled chicken and fresh veggies or something.
>>
>>27248767
Sorry to derail OP, but holy shit. I can't believe Cosmo fell for the tranny meme. Holy fuck he's an ugly women jesus.
>>
I'm a skelly health freak but I still have a cheat day every other week where I eat a full jets pizza or a fuckton of fried chicken
>>
>>27248803
Yeah but one medium pizza is like 1400 cals and I want to eat at least two for a day to feel satisfied, the gluttony feel was cash.
I sometimes eat one pizza for a cheat day and nothing else and run a lot to burn it but it's not the same man.
>>
>>27248826
Cosmo won't stop falling into the filth until he reaches the depths of hell.
It's sad how I used to look up to him, histream was there when I was suicidal and had no one, he was there to cheer me up. Fuck...
>>
Get a hisicly demanding job
Get to eat bad and work it off
>>
From July 7th to February 20, I went from 202 to 150. I do cheat every 9 to 11 days with one item, like a crunchwrap supreme or a giant bowl of Reese's puffs. Or an ice cream sandwich.

And I'm able to keep my weight at 150.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (52 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
52 KB, 1920x1080
>>27248767
WTF Cosmo??
>>
>>27248767
That kids hot, no homo
>>
Are you fucking retarded? Plenty of people at healthy weights eat pizza. Just don't eat an entire pizza a day. It's called self control...
>>
The one thing I miss from when I used to overeat back in high school was the big, satisfying shits I used to have. Every day when I got home after school, like clockwork. There are few things as pleasurable than having a large bowel movement just slide out of you.
>>
File: Cosmonails.jpg (25 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
Cosmonails.jpg
25 KB, 600x377
>>27251520
>Cosmo is attracting degenerates
Whyyyyyy
>>
>>27251614

Because he is a degenerate...
>>
>>27251609
>There are few things as pleasurable than having a large bowel movement
Not having hemorrhoids and tears being two of them.

>just slide
Nope.
>>
>>27248767
Here's an idea, eat pizza as many days as you want, just don't go over your bmr
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.