[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you would actually (honestly) take part - and be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: european race war.jpg (240 KB, 531x1156) Image search: [Google]
european race war.jpg
240 KB, 531x1156
How many of you would actually (honestly) take part - and be willing to lose your life - in an eventual race war?

Be honest.
>>
I doubt it would happen, but if it did you wouldn't really have a choice in the matter.
>>
Even though a class war is more likely, I honestly would fight in a potential race war
>>
Not a chance. The whole thing is ridiculous
>>
No, I'd just wait for my fellow whites to come out on top like we always do. We'll likely band together with the chinks anyways for an ezpz win
>>
>>27248700
>not white
>not black
Why would I fight in a race war again? Literally both races see mine as the hard-working, nose to the grindstone race with good food and sexy women.
>>
File: 1454177545940.jpg (179 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
1454177545940.jpg
179 KB, 881x905
>>27248700
Never a purely race war no. But as a Christian with no life I kind of look foward to the day when Muslims invade and start chopping our heads off

I'm finna strap a bomb to my chest and walk into Muhammad's pedophilia den and light it up pham
>>
Yeah, may as well.
>>
File: pepehomo.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepehomo.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
>>27248860
>He bought the god exists meme
>>
>black and anti-sjw
Who do I fight for?
>>
>>27248700
wrong board >>>/pol/

I'll probably help out people at a hospital or something, but a race war is impossible so it won't come to that I guess.
>>
File: photo (1).gif (447 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).gif
447 KB, 900x900
>>27248887
>he bought the Satanic nihilistic destructive propaganda because it makes him feel in control and intelligent
>>
File: tg4rfe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tg4rfe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>27248957
>He believes the Jews are behind everything.
>>
Racists are literally fools.
>>
File: 1457051346498.jpg (47 KB, 511x896) Image search: [Google]
1457051346498.jpg
47 KB, 511x896
>>27248980
>he believes they're not and that the Rothschilds are figments of everybody's imaginations
>>
File: 9MYPrUv.png (3 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
9MYPrUv.png
3 KB, 249x249
>>27249012
>A bunch of rich dudes rule in capitalist society
>Actually thinks it's because they're Jewish and not because they're rich.
>>
Whites wouldn't win. Half of them would join the niggers, our only hope would be an alliance with the gooks.
>>
>>27248919
>wrong board
Why? I thought as most people on here don't really have anything going for them a lot of you would gladly die for a cause.

>race war is impossible
why do you think it is?
>>
Well my town is 97% white so we'd probably just have a couple lynchings and some rednecks going on the warpath elsewhere. Wouldn't effect me too much.
>>
>>27248700
this shit has been "foretold" for like a 100 fucking years. It's basically just the zombie apocalypse with niggers replacing the zombies. With Like 30 years America will have more than 80 million blacks. How the fuck do kill them all with hunting rifles? You really think they'll just run towards you armed with nothing but drool?
>>
>>27249062
you must not be true white. of course we will win. is that a fucking joke?
>>
>>27249037
Just swallow that chunky red pill m8

You'll see :D

Jesus will still save you if you accept the messiah, no matter what you may have done
>>
>>27249132
Nah, lets just mix it up with the Chinks and let Eurasian cyborgs lead the future.
>>
I'm browntown but I wouldn't mind helping the whites, they seem pretty chill
>>
>>27249062
why do people call all asian people gooks. the name was used by soldiers for koreans and vietnamese during the respective wars.
>>
>>27249242
because yellow niggers or zipeyes would be racist
>>
there is no racian war you retards. go out to people sometimes dont just browse 4chan and stormfront
>>
Who wouldnt want to spank niggers?
>>
What about mixed race people?
What about the majority of people who aren't psychopaths and who would be much more likely to side with their neighbors/friends instead of some random people who happen to share the same skin color?
What about the government/police/army who'll stop any and all acts of aggression and violence because it's their job?

Only edgy teens and delusional people from /pol/ actually believe a race war would happen.
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (17 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2461.jpg
17 KB, 125x125
>>27248700
I would be out sniping dindus, without question.
>>
File: 1457317041272.jpg (111 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
1457317041272.jpg
111 KB, 608x800
>>27248700
I'd gladly put myself in a scenario where i'm likely to die. i'mtoo much of a pussy to do it on my own. but if i can die fighting the muslim horde, at least i'd be a hero.
>>
>>27248825
>We'll likely band together with the chinks anyways for an ezpz win

And they'll turn right around and betray you, obliterating your pasty asses before you can blink.
>>
>>27249298
>What about mixed race people?
they can choose a side - the right one - or die

>What about the majority of people who aren't psychopaths and who would be much more likely to side with their neighbors/friends instead of some random people who happen to share the same skin color?
It's not about colour, it's about values, it's about protecting our history from invading hordes, it's about protecting those you care about

>What about the government/police/army who'll stop any and all acts of aggression and violence because it's their job?
Eventually they will have to choose sides, they're no match for an entire population

>Only edgy teens and delusional people from /pol/ actually believe a race war would happen.
You'll see, won't be long now
>>
>>27248700
I wouldn't.
>kekoriginalcommentkek
>>
I really hope something as fucking retarded as that never happens. Of all the things to start a war over thats possibly the most ridiculous and fruitless reason out there
>>
>>27249434
>they can choose a side - the right one - or die
owtheedge.jpg

>It's not about colour, it's about values, it's about protecting our history from invading hordes, it's about protecting those you care about
What "invading hordes"? If we're talking about the US, it hasn't been a "white" country for decades, and a race war would imply that it takes place among people already living there. Not to mention most people won't risk losing their lives or loved ones just because some crazy skinhead/black panther/etc tells them to.

>Eventually they will have to choose sides, they're no match for an entire population
A population which won't start killing each other for no real reason other than "these people are different from me". People today won't give up their earthly comforts in exchange for dying over something as silly as race.

>You'll see, won't be long now
Keep dreaming, kiddo.

Now I eagerly await you telling me you were merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>27249601
>What "invading hordes"?
See picture in OP, Europe.

>"these people are different from me"
being different is one thing, imposing your (obiously inferior) values & beliefs on people who take you in as "refugees" is a whole other thing, something worth fighting against
>>
>>27249754
>being different is one thing, imposing your (obiously inferior) values & beliefs on people who take you in as "refugees" is a whole other thing, something worth fighting against
I agree with this, immigrants should be the ones to assimilate into whatever countries they enter, not vice versa. However, the idea of a full-blown "race war" is retarded, and is only a reality in the minds of delusional stormfags.
>>
>>27248700
Yeah of course, my life is meaningless, so what if I lose it?
>>
>>27249116
>hunting rifles
>He doesn't know that the AR 15 is the most popular rifle in America by a massive margin
>>
What do you mean by race war?

What motivation is there for a race war in America?
>>
>>27248700

Nope. Gotta hunker down in the desert and wait it out. Charlie had the right idea on that.
>>
File: crusader_me_.jpg (206 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
crusader_me_.jpg
206 KB, 600x900
The keyword itt is "european." It would not be against blacks, it would mainly be against the beta leftists and the invaders. I would fight in it because if I survived, then the ladies would see me as alpha and I would probably make friends with my fellow soldiers.
>>
>>27248860

kamikaze is poor tactics anon
>>
File: arthie.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
arthie.png
273 KB, 518x700
>>27248700
If I was actually trained by my country and given a firearm with some other equipment I'd do it. I want to have stats above 1:1.
>>
Race war, no. Beta uprising, yes. Black, white, yellow, or brown if you hate the normies you're a friend to me.
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>27250291
The ladies would like Chad's long rifle over your pistol.
>>
>>27248700
Hell no. As a spic I don't even consider myself as part of a race and the problems with multiculturalism in my country ended several decades ago.
>>
idk, depends I guess.

I mean I'd love to put some chimpish BLM negro in the dirt with my AR-15 but only if it was an all-out race war. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison over some stupid shit.
>>
>>27249314
>>27249275
>>27251562
>European
Can you people even read? Calm your hateboners if you don't live in Europe.
>>
>>27251724

The pic said that but the actual post made no mention of whether or not he was talking solely about a European race war. The image file name is "european race war", which even implies that there might be different race wars as well.

Now don't ook and eek at me unless you actually know what you're talking about next time, DeVonTray.
>>
>>27251775
I'm happy I'm not heavily invested in wanting to kill other people.

If there ever was a race war I'd just drive up to Canada or go someplace without a bunch of murderous psychopaths.
>>
>>27251840
I have an antisocial personality disorder and I'm in Canada

I'd find you, friend :^)
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.