[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Best Korean qt musician gf Why live? https://m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: northkorea-band__1.jpg (36 KB, 763x509) Image search: [Google]
northkorea-band__1.jpg
36 KB, 763x509
>tfw no Best Korean qt musician gf

Why live?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLaZ488I6k
>>
they only show you what they want you to see, and not the wide spread poverty and people dying in the streets and the torture of their people in labor camps.
>>
>>27248552
I know anon. But I still want one of those girls as a gf.
>>
>>27248610

then wait in China, and wait for them to cross the border and buy one as your GF. Chinese farmer's buy qt North Korean women refugees to use as sex workers for $26 usd.

so go over there and buy a few
>>
File: 1457887923241.png (268 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1457887923241.png
268 KB, 557x605
>>27248552
>I know this because the US told me.

Fucking brainwashed capiticucks.
>>
File: 1428190873537.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1428190873537.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>27248661
I day dream daily about doing this. Not really about buying them but helping them escape and as a side effect they become my gf.
>>
>>27248717

you can buy them as they cross the border, you'll be saving them from working as sex workers or as wives for Chinese farmers.
>>
what if a bunch of robots got together, went to China and offered to buy North Korean women as they crossed the border? after that they just need to go to the U.S. embassy and be like "yo these women be our gf's i need them to come with me to America."

and that will be that.
>>
why doesn't Donald Trump just buy North Korea?
>>
So the number of defectors are dwindling, is it because things are better in NK or is the border more secure?
>>
>>27248912

probably because they are dead. rip, sweet prince and princess.
>>
one wrong note and they get executed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.