[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women made up 54.0% of 16-24 year olds classified as NEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457117965692.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1457117965692.png
191 KB, 410x409
>Women made up 54.0% of 16-24 year olds classified as NEET, in Q4 2015. 461,000 women aged 16-24 were NEET compared to 392,000 men. 69.4% of women who were NEET were inactive, while 55.4% of men who were NEET were unemployed.

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN06705/SN06705.pdf

What's your excuse for not having a NEET gf?
>>
>>27248286
being a homewife still counts as a NEET, technically
>>
>>27248286
>What's your excuse for not having a NEET
I don't tolerate lazy leeches.
>>
>>27248286
Judging by the report, it seems as if the higher rate of women NEETs could be explained by the risk factors of pregnancy and being a caregiver. A single mother taking care of her child while being supported by her own parents would be classified as a NEET as would a woman forced to stay home and take care of her ailing father or something.
>>
there is no such thing as a neet girl. being neet is the default state of women.
>>
File: 3475685689.jpg (36 KB, 258x351) Image search: [Google]
3475685689.jpg
36 KB, 258x351
>>27248286
All women are NEET by default
>>
That's the secret to womens easymode
they're born permaNEETS
>>
>2016
>rolling as a male

You're fucking retarded
Get on the easymode train and live it up as a female
>>
NEET girls are probably fat and whine on tumblr

Tbh they're probably all I can get
>>
>55.4% of men who were NEET were unemployed
what?
>>
>>27248920
>he thinks by transitioning your a real women
>>
>>27248286
>tfw my little sister is planning on becoming a NEET now

Is there anything I can do to stop this? She's trying to get on disability for panic attacks, which she only started having since she stopped taking meds and starting smoking weed all day. She's blown up 100+lbs since the weed.

She used to have dreams, planned to go into funerary services and even had the college picked out.

Is there a way to "scare straight" potential NEETs? Is there anything NEETs wish someone would have told them before they wasted their prime years?
>>
>>27251489
I think most people have the idea they could've done something different, which unless you were in your physical prime and heartily laughed "I'm gonna be a neet now", you couldn't have done anything different.
>>
>>27251643
I suppose it is all about mentality. But I thought there might be some way to get her to not give up already. She's only 19, there's plenty of time to get into college, but not if she turns down this welfare queen path and gets used to doing nothing at all.

I just don't see why some go that path, and others keep their ambition and build on it. It can't always be the fault of drugs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.