[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmfao http://imgur.com/a/ZROHj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: VBXdEu5.jpg (67 KB, 640x902) Image search: [Google]
VBXdEu5.jpg
67 KB, 640x902
lmfao

http://imgur.com/a/ZROHj
>>
what's funny about this? white women giving birth to white babies getting cut to shit by doctors. it's shit like this that is lowering white birth rates.
>>
File: 1444922432720.jpg (26 KB, 650x589) Image search: [Google]
1444922432720.jpg
26 KB, 650x589
>>27248153
>http://imgur.com/a/ZROHj
this is a joke right?

Consent?? during labour??

are these fucking stupid cunts even aware of how baby making works?

What the fuck...
>>
>>27248191
It's funny because they are complaining about a cut that they are well aware can happen, and if they don't cut the baby can die, what is so hard to understand?
>>
>>27248218

Death from childbirth was stupendously common in the olden days. Thats why family units were so tight, the aunt/cousin could be raising that kid.

These bitches don't realise how lucky they are.
>>
>>27248282

>muh vagina
>muh stretch mark
>muh consent

I really wish artificial wombs come in the next 30 years so these fucking useless cunt's don't have to complain about anything ever again.

Also another stupid thing women do is being absolutely conscious of having a minute structure and having a small and difficult womb to accommodate the child does it anyway, complains about the pain.

It's like they don't understand how the shit works....
>>
>>27248153
No way she had a cesarean without anesthesia.
Like it's fucking impossible she endured it without fainting.

Not that the it's pleasurable with it either since the anesthetist has to fucking find a spot in-between your vertebrae and stick a fucking thick needle and spin it while injecting that shit.
But it's still a thousand times less painful than feeling your body being cut to pull a baby out.

in other words, it's pure bullshit and she probably regrets having jamal baby and joined some shitty feminist movement.
>>
>>27248153

I was forced into an unnecessary circumcision before I was even old enough to formulate emotions or coherent thoughts

#BreakTheSilence
>>
Fine. Doctors should let the dumbfuck, hormone-addled preggos decide everything. Let those cunts die.
>>
>>27248466

>male circumcision
just a normal part of being a man :)

>female circumcision
sounds too normal

>female genital MUTILATION
now we're talking
>>
File: Screenshot (194).png (449 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (194).png
449 KB, 1366x768
>>27248791
if they want to keep up this oppression narrative shouldn't we actually give them a reason ??
>>
File: Screenshot (201).png (386 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (201).png
386 KB, 1366x768
i can almost hear the sound of their screams....

so poetic
>>
File: Me Snacking.jpg (180 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Me Snacking.jpg
180 KB, 800x800
"Finally some revenge for those women I've never met"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.