[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 20 and still can't tie my shoelaces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38 KB, 535x577
>tfw 20 and still can't tie my shoelaces
>>
>>27248061

this is what happens when fathers are absent
>>
>>27248061
I had a friend who didn't learn to ride a bike til he was 20
>>
I'm still a bunny-ears plebian
>>
File: 1458246299835.png (416 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
1458246299835.png
416 KB, 960x986
>tfw 22 and can't poop without mommy's assistance
>>
>>27248061

Are you left handed, anon? I did not know how to tie a necktie until my early 30s. It just didn't come up very much, or when it did, my mummy would do it for me. :^)c Even now I would have to take it slowly, and go step-by-step. I did manage to tie shoes as a kid though.

For the above, I realized that since I was left-handed, I should try inverting the chirality of the instructions. It must have worked because I know I actually did it right (for myself), making a decent windsor knot once or twice.

I haven't had to tie shoelaces in a few years. Warm weather is socks with sandals, cold weather are my laceless loafers.

I also couldn't whistle until I was 18. And I've never even been close to vaginal intercourse with a female, barrier protection or no, so there's those.
>>
>>27248106
>>27248084
Seconding both of these. Never had a dad around to teach me how to tie a proper knot.

Now I want to tie my gf up and I don't even know the first place to start. Fml.
>>
>>27248084
My father beat me up because I didn't manage to do it at 9.

I learned when i was 14
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-26+at+08.29.16).jpg (186 KB, 1224x911) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-26+at+08.29.16).jpg
186 KB, 1224x911
>tfw 18 and can't whistle at all.
>>
25 and cant ride a bike. Last summer i was drunk and thought it would be a good idea to teach myself right then and there. Hopped on my roomates bike, was actually doing ok, got to the end of the parking lot even over some speed bumps. Then a pack of normies came on their bikes from the other way and i didnt know how to get out of the way and fell in the mud
They stopped and asked if i was alright and i just sperged out and walked back pushing the bike
>>
>>27248061
>girl replies
>get a semi
>>
>>27248316

This is not some normie bullshit, but congratulations, you can actually ride a bike. If you were drunk (this is a strict impairment, no it doesn't make you more "confident" etc except that it did) and you were able to hold it together for like 50 feet, you've learned it.

Riding a bike is a complex motor skill that, once you've managed to do it (with just a little more practice), you can do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.