[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw rotting in loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1387135070389.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1387135070389.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>tfw rotting in loneliness
>>
File: 1458013650499.jpg (16 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1458013650499.jpg
16 KB, 280x280
I've gotten use to it, I tend to avoid pretty much anyone that tries to talk to me beyond 4chan since I've been disappointed so many times

just get into romantic tv shows, anime, and shitty famfiction of your favorite stuff

Right now its the only thing that keeps me going
>>
Iktf. My life is just so boring and empty. I wake up, go to uni, go home, browse the internet, sleep, repeat. When I talk to other people it's usually jusz meaningless small talk. I can't really connect with others. The friends I used to have from high school aren't really around anymore. I feel lonely many times.
>>
I'm at the point now where I dread my days off of work, if I'm working I'm not dwelling on the fact that I'm a 25 year old khv. Once video games stopped working I went crazy.
>>
>>27248044
>just get into romantic tv shows, anime, and shitty famfiction of your favorite stuff

>implying those characters won't all betray each other and die in the end
>implying their happiness isn't based on a lie
>implying their love isn't as empty as 3d love
>>
>>27248147
Once it becomes so bad you lose interest in all the things you used to love, and do nothing but sleep, you have hit rock bottom. I hope there is a rebound soon because I can't imagine it will get any worse.
>>
File: IMG_7227.jpg (50 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.jpg
50 KB, 604x339
>>27248164
>implying their love isn't as empty as 3d love
>implying we can get 3d love
>>
>>27248044
>people tries to talk to him
>>
haven't hanged out with a friend in 2 years
haven't had a real conversation with a girl in probably more than 5 years.
basically just sit in my room all day and consume shit media and post on here
if my brain was working normally I'd probably have a mental breakdown from being so isolated. I guess I skipped that part though because I really don't feel anything anymore

oh well. at least I'm not fat, so I got that going for me, and that's nice.
>>
File: Death+grips_7285d9_4761596.png (133 KB, 609x392) Image search: [Google]
Death+grips_7285d9_4761596.png
133 KB, 609x392
>no one is coming to save us
>>
>>27248124
I'm not even out of high school yet. (still 18 inb4 underage b&) and this is already happening. Kill me please.
>>
>>27248630
>18

Nigga, you still have a chance at life don't fuck up
>>
>>27248124
this but replace uni with work. I'm 31.

robots, please don't wind up like me
>>
>>27248663
I can't make friends though, I have a small group of like 2-3 real friends but they're always busy and they're probably gonna move soon. It makes me wanna die.
>>
File: 1458151350701.png (183 KB, 506x330) Image search: [Google]
1458151350701.png
183 KB, 506x330
>no one will ever be accepting of your social retardation and just give you a little help
please

help me

I'm so scared
>>
File: 1439470762343.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439470762343.jpg
127 KB, 1024x1024
>>27248723
go be with them then. If I had that I wouldn't come to this shithole.
>>
>>27248754
Trust me man, I keep asking them to hang out and they keep flaking. Not their faults but it does make you feel like they don't like you or they have better things to do.
>>
>>27248609
shit anon that's hard, how old are you?
>basically just sit in my room all day and consume shit media and post on here
that's what i'm doing besides working 8 hours a day. i'm 26 now and do this for 4 years now and it's killing me slowly inside
>>
>>27248786
I'm 29

i was doing the same things that I'm doing now when I was 26. nothing has changed, but I pretty much ran out of good media two years ago.
>>
>>27247879
Cultivate yourself friend. Whether or not your isolation is enforced by others or self perpetuated because of your lack of social skills, the time is yours. If you do keep feeling sorry for yourself, I can guarantee that you'd feel the same even if you had friends. You'd just elevate your need to romance, and if it's not that it would be familial love you seek. In this ever escalating hedonistic treadmill, you should understand the validation you seek could never come from someone else. Do the right thing for yourself. Learn to live and love in spite of the outside world, and take what it can give you. Have a good night, friend.
>>
>>27248849
are you a neet or just super depressed, where comes your money from?
>>
>>27248765
I used to have a friend who was like that. and we aren't friends anymore. but he was never a real friend. He would never ever initiate contact either.

if yours do then they are probably still interested in you.
>>
>>27248858
i wish someone told me that and helped me understand it when i was 16 not now when i am 26 and my mental, physical health and future are rekt
>>
>tfw the isolation fucked me up and now I can't deal with being around people
>I go from fear to anger and have genocidal thoughts until I get back to the safety of my room
>>
I'm 27 y/o. Currently in college but just because I want to believe en the meme "you can improve yourself".
Living in a shithole, no gf, no motivation, no goals.
All I want, all I really want, is to prove to all normal fags that I'm better than them, and in my stupid mind I believe that a book I'm currently writing, will take me off of this misery and I'll be able to stand up over al those fags who looked down on me.
But deep inside, I know I'll just die, just like everybody else.
>>
>>27248904
neet. no job. I play guitar in cover bands in bars and stuff but I don't make much money. that's pretty much the only contact I have with the outside world.
>>
beet a neet shutin for nearly 7 years here. being alone all the time gets a little boring after a while. Never had online friends. I still people talk about them a lot but I don't know how they do it. normies I guess.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.