[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey anon! Why don't we hang out like we used to when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: A5DBE43.jpg (43 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
A5DBE43.jpg
43 KB, 538x720
"Hey anon! Why don't we hang out like we used to when we were little kids?"
>>
>>27247821
You got the wronnnng nigga, bitch.
>>
because I'm now an awkward and emotionally stunted adult who wants to fuck you but I'm too afraid of intimacy to do so
>>
I never even had friends when I was a kid. Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>27247821
You changed too much Dave, we live in different worlds now.
>>
>>27247821
I don't remember my childhood, and could not recreate ours. Also I don't remember you. I have no idea why you remember me.
>>
>>2724786>>27247860
>>27247860
>>27247860
lel kek lol
>>
>>27247821
>Turns 360 degrees and walks away while leaving a trail of spaghetti
>>
Back when I was little, I was friends with a girl like that. She was pretty, rich, and popular, and I was none of those things. I was not part of her world, not at all. But somehow we were friends anyway. Good friends, too.
She used to tell me that she felt like the people around her were getting inside her head. That they were making her be things she didn't want to be. She said she was scared that she was losing herself.
I told her to fight it, and she did, but eventually and very suddenly she caved, she gave in, her bright eyes went gray, she stopped talking to me and every time I saw her after, she seemed to look right past me.
Something happens to girls, or maybe to all normal kids. People go "gray-eye" at a certain point where they can't fight it anymore and get absorbed by a sort of collective consciousness that all normals share.
So no, this would never happen. A girl like this would never make a statement like that. She can't.
>>
Sorry I have a gf
>>
>>27247821
Yeah bitch why don't you hang out with this

*unzips dick*
>>
File: drown the feels.jpg (130 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
drown the feels.jpg
130 KB, 1280x842
>>27247821
Because you had to move to Florida with your grandfather to get away from your abusive mother. I tried reconnecting with you but you blocked me, assumedly because I represented a dark time in your childhood.

I miss the time we spent together, playing with the sidewalk chalk, watching VHS videos, that one time we saw the fireworks on the 4th of July when we were 7. Those were simpler times. They were the best of times and the worst of times. I'd say I'd like to try and recapture that but I've had enough fuckups to realize that Gatsby will never have his Daisy. I hope you have a good life.
>>
>>27248996
This is the fantasy of a broken man. Who believes the world conspires to rob him of the things he loves and he is left helpless. You simply want to keep your sadness because that's all you know and the mere thought of being happy terrifies you. You're not a cynic, you're just a coward.
>>
>>27249100
>mere thought of being happy terrifies you
Maybe. Maybe...
>>
File: tumblr_o49fy8TYtC1u6saroo1_1280.jpg (605 KB, 624x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o49fy8TYtC1u6saroo1_1280.jpg
605 KB, 624x1200
>>27247821
Why? Because I'm not the same boy you knew back then. Want to sleep over or go shopping?
>>
>>27247821
>>27249210

this would be a pretty good anime, except better than anime.
>>
>>27247821
because you're a backstabbing cunt and told everybody i slept with stacy goodman when it was YOU who i was having lesbian experiments with

>mfw she married some fat ass hole, poped out 5 kids, got fat and addicted to cigarettes and me and my smoking hot gf got out of that shit hole no where town
>>
>>27247821
>>27247860

Ok this gave me a boner
Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>27247860
>please anon? We can give my monster pussi a test run
>>
>>27248277
Damn that's pretty sad, dude
Wouldn't like that to happen to the couple of girls who i actually care about
>>
>>27247821
I have that same bar stool shes sitting in
>>
>>27249160
I know your type. You like to pretend that there's a cosmic "kick me" sign stuck on your back because you've had your share of bad experiences. You've let them define you to the point where you actually relish being let down, because feeling powerless and misfortunate gives you a certain vindication. It justifies the sadness you feel, the formless anger when you get kicked. It's pitiable how apparent this is that you couldn't even take a simple thread like this one as anything but a chance to display another scenario where you're a hapless victim of forces beyond your control. You don't even realize that the only sign on your back is the imaginary one you made for yourself. You'll never be happy if all you see yourself as is a cosmic plaything.
>>
>>27248277
These feels... I don't want to feel. My sister changed when she got older, became like the normie "rachet" folk
>>
>>27247821
Because I'm only interested in dank memes these days.
>>
File: x01+Rikka+disappointed.jpg (4 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
x01+Rikka+disappointed.jpg
4 KB, 320x180
>>27247821
Sshut up Alyssa you're dead. I already changed my name to yours. There's nothing else I can do for you. I still miss you though. You're a stupid faggot for not wearing your seat belt.
>>
>>27249399
Damn desu sempai
>>
File: 1446697603746.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1446697603746.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>27249399
>tfw thats me

what do?
>>
>>272478
similar feels over here
>>
>>27249399
Not the guy you're replying to, but after all shit I've been through, red pill, alpha beta bullshit is all too much of a hassle right now
I just want to masturbate and every time I get an opportunity I mess it up
>>
>>27247821
Oh man I want to get all up in there
>>
File: 1457307484440.jpg (109 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
1457307484440.jpg
109 KB, 750x738
>>27248303
>mfw my dick doesnt have a zipper
>>
>>27247821
>>27247821
Because your legs drive me crazy and I keep having to wank every 3 hours around you desuuu

please put on a burka
>>
>>27250492
Realize that whatever mistakes you made or whatever catastrophe you suffered, it doesn't give you the right to retain those negative emotions forever. That you can apply the same attitude to whatever may have brought you joy but you don't because deep down inside you feel you lost the ability to care. I believe you still can. Do not let your past define you, do not see tragedies as excuses for apathy. Take control of your own thoughts and actions instead of being dictated by the low expectations you've set for yourself. It will be hard. Simply accepting the misery you constructed for yourself is easy, because its all you've known. But if you truly want to be happy, do not let your sadness control you.

>>27251436
I understand. Unlucky in love. You're not doing anything wrong and it's natural to be confused, but the important thing is to never give up. Do not be ashamed of your sexual urges, there will come a time that you will be able to express them as long as you keep searching for those opportunities.
>>
You're not my sister or anything, so what are you talking about? I always hated your guts, and for as far as I know, you hated mine even more. Leave, I hate you. No really, I do.
>>
File: 1457542158962.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457542158962.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27247860
twtsgrsre robot
>>
File: 1437427935034.gif (1 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1437427935034.gif
1 MB, 320x320
>>27247821
Can we have sex in the jungle gym like we did as kids?
>>
I had a cousin (by marriage) who I reconnected with at a family gathering. Hadn't seen him since I was a little Anon. I remember people used to joke about us growing up and getting married. Secretly, I had hoped we would. He was two years my senior, and probably the first "crush" I'd ever had. Of course, being two years older, he still saw me as a "baby," and never looked my way. (Didn't help that I was an awkward looking kid with spectacles bigger than my head.) After elementary school, I didn't hear from his side of the family.

Fast forward to this chance encounter. He's grown into the full-size Chad, as expected. I'm about 16. He didn't recognize me. I tried to explain, but I guess he forgot about me. Still, we talked the rest of the night, and he asked for my number so we could catch up.
The next day he asked me if I wanted to get drunk with him and sleep over at his place. I chickened out.

And that's how I kept my virginity.
>>
>>27247821
because you grew tits and lost interest in everything non-chad related
>>
>>27249160
>happiness terrifies you

Isn't it normal to be afraid of the unknown?
>>
>>27247839
this desu senpai nothing else
>>
>>27247821
Impossible. The only girl that used to play with me is not a white girl.
So, get out of my sight.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.