[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I so damn tired all the time? I'll wake up from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1457322043040.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322043040.png
34 KB, 470x512
Why am I so damn tired all the time?

I'll wake up from a 12 hour nap, go back to sleep, then wake up 5 hours later

What gives?
>>
What kinds of medications are you taking?
>>
>>27247808
I don't take any medication.
>>
Depression, probably
>>
>>27247823

Are you overweight?

Do you lack energy during the day, or just sleep a lot?
>>
>>27247792
Could be something with your thyroid. You should probably go and have it looked at.
>>
>>27247858
not op but I have the same problem I don't have that much energy and I only sleep like 9hrs
>>
>>27247792
Sounds like depression. That's what happens to me at least when I'm depressed.
>>
>>27248261

The things I'm thinking of are sleep apnea caused by obesity, depression, hypothyroidism, anemia caused by being female or possibly a more serious condition like a GI bleed, b12 deficiency, or something rarer.
>>
you are masturbating too much.

eat your cum
>>
chronic magnesium deficiency

vitamin D as well
>>
>>27248294
probably from depression desu
>>
File: tengu hug.jpg (81 KB, 675x623) Image search: [Google]
tengu hug.jpg
81 KB, 675x623
>>27248261
>9hrs
>only

>>27247792
You're tired because you're lazy and do nothing except sleep, and you're lazy because you do nothing but sleep. break the cycle and exercise a bit.

>>27247925
>>27248294
>thyroid

Actually yeah that too.

I went to the doctor's recently because I thought I had AIDS and/or hepatitis and other funny diseases because I was also always tired and sleepy, and turns out that I'm clean (minus some Hep B that passed through) but the general bloodwork showed some anomalies with my thyroid. Gotta get tested again in three weeks. The doctor still told me to exercise and get off my skinnyfat ass.
>>
File: 1391170368292.gif (9 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
1391170368292.gif
9 KB, 250x301
>>27248339
Don't forget the omega 3 oils. I would switch to an all-keto all-paleo all-fruitatarian diet. Should clear out his chakra energy and activate his kundalini profile.
>>
>>27248398
even with 9hrs I feel like I barely slept 3hrs
>>
>>27248411
no you got it wrong
you gotta learn water bending, then earth bending, then fire bending before you defeat fire lord Ozai
>>
File: activated almonds.jpg (204 KB, 623x420) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.jpg
204 KB, 623x420
>>27248420
Your circadian could be broken though which does affect quality of sleep.

Does this 9 hour of sleep happen around like 3AM-noon?

Also for some people 9 hours can still be oversleeping (average is 6-8 hours), oversleep and you'll wake up more tired when you were when you went to bed.

>>27248411
>>27248444
Stop messing around guys this is serious. He needs to activate his almonds and make home-made coconuts
>>
>>27248515
I usually can't fall asleep until like 5 and get up around 2-230
>>
I get in bed several times a day because the neet life is so boring and tiring. No reason to be up.
>>
>>27248546
oh yeah that's awful for you.

Getting like 5 hours of sleep at night is better than than getting 10 hours of sleep during the morning/day.

You can't fall asleep until 5AM because your day starts at 2-ish. You need to break that cycle one way or another. Either pop some melatonin or actual sleeping pills, or stay awake for 24+ hours and then go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Do you also stay up playing high-action video games at night/early morning? I used to do that all the time.
>>
>>27248651
I don't stay up playing vidya I just don't get tired I force myself into bed and eventually fall asleep
>>
>>27248683
fair enough, but yeah you're stuck in a go to sleep late/wake up late cycle, you gotta break it.
>>
>>27248868
I don't think I can break it I tried and all I do is lay in bed bored and start imagining shit
>>
>>27247792
You sleep too much anon, try to sleep only 8 hours and make some exercise (just a small walk and some pushups)
Try to change your routine
>>
Get out of bed and do something with your life.
>>
>>27248962
Like I said earlier, try supplements like melatonin or staying up for a full day before going going to bed at a good hour of the night. it takes literally just one day/night to permanently fox that cycle.
>>
>>27247792
how long do you exercice a day? or any physical movement, cycling, walking, working, preferably outside?

if its less than 1~2 hours that could be it
>>
you're probably just not sleeping well

turn off all lights in your room two hours before bed
Dim your monitor to its lowest brightness possible
turn off all sound wherever possible
make sure the temperature is consistent
drink cherry juice before bed (highest naturally occurring amounts of melatonin)
don't drink caffeine after 12 o'clock

according to fitbit, I was in bed 8 hours but only sleep ~1 hour of that 8 hours
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.