[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're the smartest person you know How do I even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456795924157.jpg (11 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1456795924157.jpg
11 KB, 243x207
>tfw you're the smartest person you know

How do I even deal with this?
>>
Bump I need help dealing with this r9k
>>
What specifically are you dealing with? Not being able to relate to people? Do you have odd hobbies?
>>
Make some friends who are smarter than you.
>>
>>27247496
What do you expect? How would things be different if you had friends smarter than you? It doesn't affect your ability to relate to people as much as you think it does.
>>
File: 1438592977001.png (284 KB, 803x616) Image search: [Google]
1438592977001.png
284 KB, 803x616
>>27247496
I am smarter than you tho bro
>>
I have a tested iq of 91.
I'm happy. Have a job, a car, and am finishing a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. Sometimes you just have to quit worrying about what other people say you are and aren't capable of and enjoy your life. I hope this helps.
>>
>>27248126
No you are not. I got a 36 on my ACT
>>
>>27247496
It's pretty easy being the smartest person you know when you're the only person you know.
>>
try meeting anyone else
they'll probably be smarter than you
>>
>>27248288
i got a 34

just kill me
>>
>>27247496
Make witty as fuck shitposts on 4chan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.