[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is now fashionable for extrovert roastie whores to claim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457041907379.jpg (68 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
1457041907379.jpg
68 KB, 393x500
>It is now fashionable for extrovert roastie whores to claim they battle with anxiety and depression
>>
What? Who the fuck says that?
>>
>>27246761
Don't forget PTSD
>>
>>27246930
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kendall-jenner-anxiety-model-94195

Here's just one, Cara does as well, apparently. All the roastiest girls I know spout this shit too.
>>
It's not just depression, its all mental illness.

In the old days, when you got diagnosed with depression, people would think "oh shit. That's a problem. I better make some lifestyle changes and cure myself"

Now they are all like "I HAVE DEPRESHUN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE. STOP TRYING RO HELP ME AND JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

It's all part of the special snowflake syndrom that is infecting millenials.

I'm all for "raising awareness" about mental illness, but I think we reached the point of glamorizing it.

There needs to be a slight shame and stigma attached to it, because that's what motivates them to change. People just sit around and reinforce their negative mindset because they have no desire to change.

Look at depression rates. They are shooting up. And that's because raising awareness by telling people not that its okay, but trendy to have a mental illness, simply is asinine
>>
People who proud themselves to have a self-diagnosed mental illness should be burnt alive. Mental illness is not something to strive for, it's suffering and losing everyone and everything you love.
Fuck these people.
>>
you basically need to think of mental illnesses as a fashion statement at this point. it's trendy to have anxiety and depression now.

if you actually do have problems, just keep them to yourself. no one will take you seriously other than maybe mental health professionals, even that's iffy.
>>
>>27247542
Yup, it's like the whole self harm thing, but now they don't even have to hurt themselves, these are the exact same types that make fun of weirdos with actual problems too.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>27247302
>STOP TRYING RO HELP ME AND JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME
So much fucking this.
I've tried to help a dozen female friends who claim to suffer from anxiety/depression/suicidal thoughts, and they always respond like this.
>>
>>27246930
>slowpoke.png
>>
>>27247468
This. Got anxiety/depression myself and it's absolutely shit. 90% of roasties are doing it for show.
>>
This shit pisses me off, people can't distinguish between normal human sadness and depression. I'm diagnosed depressed but skeptical because of how much people claim to have it today. I hate myself enough to where I can make people laugh, depressed or not depressed it gives me joy. But I say one politically incorrect comment and I get "wtf that's not funny, my rich parents are divorced and I tried to kill myself ya know! I know pain, I know I'm depressed because a doctor said so!" I just smile back and apologize to them, they have no idea how bad I actually want to die kek.
>>
the worst part of this trendy mental illness shit is how it started making me question if I really do have mental problems. I think a lot of people experience the same thing. I'm pretty sure I do but what the fuck do I know

the one thing that's common with all these people who wear their mental illnesses on their sleeve is how they seek attention. i hate seeking attention, basically I just keep it all to myself. but the thing with keeping it to yourself is you won't get help for it...

it's all a mess and I fucking hate these attention seeking faggots
>>
>>27248139
>faggots

Women, not even a nu male would pretend to have a mental disorder.
>>
File: 253483_1280x720.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
253483_1280x720.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>woman has depression
>seeks attention
>man has depression
>kills himself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.