[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touchless Virgin Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: gf fantasy.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
gf fantasy.png
194 KB, 1100x950
You are now locked from this thread if you have ever
>experienced a sexual encounter with a girl
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>made prolonged eye contact with a girl
>been photographed alongside a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>been friends with a girl
>been hugged by a girl
>held a girls hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are a female/homosexual.

Exceptions to the above list include
>prepubescent experiences
>non-incestuous relationships with family
>mandatory activities (e.g. class photographs, assignments)
>>
First bump of the night, familia.
>>
i was hugged by a girl once but she was a nympho performing a hug-n-run

what say you?
>>
feels absolutely horrible, man. When will it end
>>
File: 1456825707720.jpg (2 MB, 1242x1222) Image search: [Google]
1456825707720.jpg
2 MB, 1242x1222
>>27246628
I don't even yearn for girlfriend. Although this outcome would be best but even some soulmate would be golden for me because I'm so fucking alone it hurts.
>>
>>27246628
>I have never tried. EVER. I'm sure I could have gotten something over the years if I did. But I went to all male educational institutions and I'm a total introvert. So the situation never arose. I have never had a female friend and the more time that passes, the harder it is to bridge that gap. They are totally alien to me and the odds of finding one that isnt your average insipid pleb is even slimmer.
>>
>>27246628
>pounding away on gf for first time today

>went at it for 50 minutes without climax

Virginity is still lost if I didn't cum right?!
>>
>>27247567
She obviously found you attractive enough to hug. I doubt she would have done that to me.
>>
i hate women who can get laid
I hate them so much
All I wanted in my life was to be desirable but I can't even have that
>>
>>27247699

You're still a virgin until you cum full force in ass mouth and vag of at least 4 different girls, loser.
>>
>>27247736
>>27247736
>toasty roastie detected
ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY
>>
so you are barred if you have ever interacted with a person who has a vagina? jesus
>>
>>27246628
I have a story, let me finish because you will see I belong
>Ask cute girl out
>Go on dates blah blah blah
>One day at my place and we make out
>I go to touch her and she says no, let me do you
>She gives me the best hand job I have ever had
>Goes on like this for months
>One day she asks me to go down on her with the lights off
>Take off her panties and lick
>What the fuck is this thing swinging around
>Ask her
>She says "It's my penis"
>Run to the lights
>Fuck me I'm a fag now
>Attempt suicide
>Survive
>Tell the doctors I fell on the knife

I hate my life bros
>>
File: 1455983779665.jpg (404 KB, 756x552) Image search: [Google]
1455983779665.jpg
404 KB, 756x552
>>27248696
This cannot have happened, anon. I refuse to believe it.
>>
Bumping it back up.
>>
>>27246628
>Taken a picture with a girl
>Been hugged by a girl

I honestly don't believe you guys have not done that
>>
>>27249792
You've met people like us, anon.
>>
>>27248696
i wish i was in your situation, i woulda taken that dick wholeheatedly
>>
Having to talk to girls in a professional and normal environment is just exhausting and makes me feel sick.

I'm really afraid of the idea of being close to a female or having a girlfriend. Maybe going gay is the only way out of this death spiral.
>>
>>27248696
I would've decked the fucker.
>>
File: dubs.png (996 KB, 880x1262) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
996 KB, 880x1262
>>27250555
Check out those trips, though.
>>
>experienced a sexual encounter with a girl
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>made prolonged eye contact with a girl
>been photographed alongside a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>been friends with a girl
>been hugged by a girl
>held a girls hand
>kissed a girl
>came in vagina
>came in ass
>came in throat
>been fucked by men
>have sucked cock
>been in a threesome

AMA
>>
>>27251377
also took a girls virginity and anal virginity
>>
Who here is actually a 'touch less virgin', like legitimately no sexual contact at all? I only ask because this seems like a meme for this board.
>>
>>27246628
That image though:
>It's only acceptable for women to be victims of circumstance.
>>
>>27251022
Checked.

Well played, Patrick.
>>
Probably should be posting this somewhere else but oh well. I'm 22, my average day consists of me waking up at 8:30 am, going to work, getting back home at 7:30 and repeat. On weekends I just sit at home and shitpost/youtube/twitch. About once or twice a month I go to some shitty restaurant with my high school or university friends who are boring virgins like me. How do I even meet a girl?
>>
>enjoyed company of females
I've never met a female that I honestly enjoy being around, women just aren't funny, I'm either indifferent to them or they're annoying as shit
>>
>>27251453
I am actually

blox
>>
>>27247667
who are you quoting? sempaifamalan
>>
>>27246628
>give herself to you because you're just that special
What the fuck is this shit? We'd lose our virginity to each-other because we're romantic people who wanted to save ourselves for our "true love" or see sex as sacred. Why does that thought make whores so upset?
>>
File: 1440131420930.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1440131420930.gif
997 KB, 500x475
>>27250625
Doubtful, anon.
>>
>>27251996
The girls at my HS made me feel empty inside when I talked to them. I've gotten goodbye hugs, from the end of the school year stuff to Stacy wanting me to be a beta orbiter (I know she didn't like me intimately). Maybe I should be locked out of thread? I made "friends" with everyone because I was passive and agreeing to them, and gave them gifts, I've held a Stacy's hand because she wanted me to pull her on her skateboard, and a girl held my hand randomly once, she doesn't talk to me now, maybe she liked me? But I doubt it, she had a bf and stuff, plus it wasn't compatible
>>
>>27252059
Society no longer values virginity and is actively trying to abolish the concept.
>>
>tfw 25yo KV
>think of a really cute cashier I saw at the grocery store last night all night
Feels bad man. Being lonely is so goddamn awful.
>>
rebumping
>>
I'm calling the quads.
>>
>>27253342
miserable failure desu
>>
File: 1437611050320.jpg (46 KB, 900x711) Image search: [Google]
1437611050320.jpg
46 KB, 900x711
>>27252842
There is no escape from the pain.
>>
lol OP

fuck off with your tumblr-tier "i'm less privileged than you" bullshit. a kissless virgin is a kissless virgin regardless of circumstance.
>>
File: be_myself.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
be_myself.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
This entire board is literally tumblr.
Feeling sad or lonely makes you a normie. I want you gone.
I'd you didn't choose this life go to soc. If you don't like this life then change.
I'm sick of reading this dumb shit over and over
>hurr I have no gf so unfair
Go away or off yourself
>>
>>27246628
wouldn't you prefer more than anything to just be liberated from the desire for a gf? more so than the desire for a gf?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.