[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't mean disrespect, but it seems like most minorities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160318_180559.jpg (130 KB, 968x683) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_180559.jpg
130 KB, 968x683
I don't mean disrespect, but it seems like most minorities want to be the sidekick to white people? b4 tumblr nigger, I'm a white guy.

I see a lot of diverse groups in uni, usually other white people + 3 non-whites sprinkled in. I see people of every race who only befriend white people, even though they know they'll be subjected to a lot of race-based humor and implications about being inferior. I'm sure somewhere there's a black guy ironically being called a nigger with no dad crying internally.

I'm not trying to be /pol/ but white people are a status symbol because we're associated with wealth or something (even beauty because of light skin, but they're all brown so why don't they like brown.)

I guess my question is why do you non-whites believe in the white standard instead of making yourself the new standard? Or band with other minorities to be the new masterrace?

Blacks are against assimilation but also want what whites have, Everyone else wants to deeply assimilate but at the risk of losing their dignity (I had friends who'd crack white jokes and it was annoying as fuck. I don't even pay attention to being white). Why do all of you hate each other and worship us so much?
>>
>>27246531
because whites are the master race, and non-whites instinctively know this
>>
>>27246531
u asked like 30 different questions in this post but for the simple answer, the likelihood of meeting a white person who you (being a minority) mesh well with id higher than another minority. your an idiot if you believe simply because someones skin is of the same pigment they will automatically agree on everything with each other.
>>
>>27246824
White people really don't have to make friends with anyone who isn't white. I don't believe that out of your own race two people can't like the same thing. I'm certain there is a social implication that white is more legitimate.
>>
There is more of you. Higher statistical chance of sharing interest. Especially if you have alternative interest. Make no mistake if a white friend called me nigger I'd show them how much of one I can be.
>>
>>27247140
More whites in America, but more non-whites. So you're black, ideally you should have friendships with brown and yellow people without wondering if they'll also want to ironically call you names. You should all know that racism feel, but they're too busy stepping over you to befriend/marry a guy like me. What do you think about that?
>>
>>27246531
Where do you live? From my experiences most whites hang with whites, blacks with blacks and mexifats with mexifats. Occasionally ill see a wigger or an Oreo but that's not the norm
>>
>>27247042
>I'm certain there is a social implication that white is more legitimate
No, there really isnt you fucking idiot. Compared to whites, how many blacks do you know listens to EDM, likes to talk about Astronomy, and has an undying love for MMORPGs? Maybe two or three, but they are few and far between. Whereas there are several whites (and possibly asians) who share these interests.

>>27247269
You really are stupid. No one off the bat thinks anything like that unless someone plants the seed. 4chan did it for you, but most normies arent a piece of shit like you.
>>
>>27247324
I live in an conservative town, I think most will hang with their own, but we have stacies and chads who like having a few pets around.
> feel secondhand embarrassment for this black chick at starbucks
> friends keep going mmmmmhmmmm and saying honey child everytime she asks a question
> see her laugh the first time, not so much 15 minutes later
>>
Ok I'm south asian minority, i will answer your question bc i was kinda did what you described, but i had guilt about it at an early age, but I will say there are groups of guys generally who do have self respect and self worth about there race from an early age but they tend to stick together or become reserved by the time they become young adults.

The answer to your question is that in general, the minorities want the instant and guarentee of security, status, control over others, and weath with the least amount of work as possible.

Minority women/mothers are so desperate to avoid trauma and misogyny their women expeirenced they will comproise all their morals to find someone who provides guarantee material comfort and security. At any cost, including moral cultural or race related values
White women are portrayed in the media as being guarenteed securtiy, wealth, pleasure just for being dolled up, even though they have had traumatic past like most women prior to recent times.

In my personal experience my mother valued the image of pretty ladies in tv advertisements, whatever my white teachers said, figures over her own opinions/judgements, when it came decision about myself.

Most minorities dont figure out that one or both of their parents are just induviduals(regardless of race) with very low self esteem, until they hit adulthood.
>>
>>27246531

Asian here, i don't mind being a sidekick to a cool white bro/sis.

we don't worship you but we definitely look up to you and we listen and do our best.
>>
>>27248079

I'll be your onii-chan.
>>
>>27248079
t. white guy
>>
>>27248100

ok

>>27248834

wry
>>
>>27248079
not sure if Uncle Wong or white guy pretending to be Asian
>>
>>27248881

have you never had a deep and meaningful friendship with a white man and white woman, robot?
>>
>>27248893
I am white, but "looking up to" white people is cringeworthy. Nothing wrong with having white friends, though.
>>
>>27246531
It's because it's the best life can offer us. For years I wouldn't even pretend to be goku or mario because I knew those roles were for true aryans. I always claimed piccolo or wario(basically the thug of the mario world)
>>
>>27246531
This is just abject arrogance at assuming that anyone non-White person who wants to be socially integrated in the society in which he or she lives and successful is doing so in order to "suck up to and worship white people".

This was probably written by a non-white person who has a giant chip on his shoulder against white people and is desperate to get other non-white people to dedicate their time and energy towards disliking white people.
>>
>>27248922

i don't think it's cringeworthy. yeah my buddy would probably say the same thing you did.
>>
i think white people here are so used to being hated for being white that when somebody like me says "i like white people i look up to them", they look at me like i grew an extra head.
>>
>>27246531
>Or band with other minorities to be the new masterrace?

What a retarded question. How are ethnic minorities a race? How does a Korean immigrant have anything in common with an African immigrant?

Why do you expect totally different ethnic groups with totally different cultures to pretend that they're part of a cohesive, shared group?

Are you a retard?
>>
>>27246531
black guy here

have no white friends, even though everyone tells me how "white" I act which is probably why I tend not to befriend them.
Most of my friends are east asian, middle eastern and indian, and i talk to one or two autistic white guys on occasion
>>
File: 1374612596719.jpg (45 KB, 372x492) Image search: [Google]
1374612596719.jpg
45 KB, 372x492
I think part of it is proving that you've "made it" and are worth something, especially when it comes to dating.
It's pretty severe with Asians- the kids that leave Chinatown want to feel American and for that they don't want to be surrounded by the people that represent the old world but by the people that represent the modern life they seek- whites.
>>
I don't know anything about making friends but maybe they found something in common and became friends based off that and because the majority of people in your area are white that person just happens to a white guy
>>
Minorities like white people.
They're not stinky like their races.
>>
>>27249247
but white people smell like wet dog
>>
>>27249261

white people smell like passionate sex.
>>
>>27249261
maybe if they're poor or something.
still better than body odor and feces.
>>
>>27249285
in reality, no race smells worse than another
>>
>>27246531
holy shit, this website has the biggest idiots ever posting

america is 65% white so if you're a minority you don't actively seek out being token, you just end up being token
>>
>>27246531
I'm black as well.

I'm your stereotypical oreo and the few friends that I have are white and hispanic. All of my best friends have been white too.

My friends refer to me as a nigger whenever I do something annoying. I don't get mad.

See. Blacks can assimilate and it is normal.
>>
>>27249294
I see you've never interacted with Indians
>>
>>27249344
I have, I've only smelled one smelly Indian and she was an immigrant. I felt really bad for her though.

the rest smelled good
>>
>>27249332
are you from the 50s? I've never heard anyone except ghetto blacks and drunken hicks actually say nigger irl
>>
>>27249373
Maybe you smell bad too if you can't tell a difference
>>
>>27247465
ULTIMATE KEK
I've done something like that before
>>
>>27249401
yeah lol, the only people I know that say nigger (not nigga) are white trash
>>27249451
nah I can tell when someone smells bad

but the stereotypes are stupid, most Hispanic and Indian people smell pretty good
>>
>>27249401
>people stopped saying nigger in the 50s

Where the fuck do you come from man you have to born in the 2000s to have not heard nigger jokes at least. There was hardly even a stigma attached to the word before the 90s
>>
>>27249535
I hardly hear people say it that aren't rednecks

Maybe you're a redneck and don't realize it
>>
>>27249535
calling your black "friend" nigger when you're pissed at them is not something people do often. Nigger is a word you use away from blacks. The anon who let's his friends call him nigger when they're pissed is just a pussy. I bet he gets beat up all the time and they probably play sadistic jokes on his ass as well
>>
>>27249512
>>27249401
It's not that bad. It's just a word.

I was the only black person on my school swim team and most of the swimmers hated blacks. Kek one of them even called me poopman, but they were still cool.
>>
>>27249646
dude you're such an Uncle Tom

I'm not saying you should be offended by every little thing, but there are some lines that should not be crossed. And I say this as a white dude, I would never call someone a nigger.
>>
>>27249535
>There was hardly even a stigma attached to the word before the 90s
The fuck?
>>
>>27249669
>has no defense
>"u uncle tum!"
Most people don't care if you say nigga(friend), or nigger(ironically).
It doesn't matter who says it. It all means the same.
t. A human being with logical thinking
>>
Asian seem to be the preferred allies of white people due to not participating in typical dindu and spic activities. I have around 5 Asian friends and they're basically whites who play more piano and get better grades.
>>
>>27249401
Southernfag here. Its not said a lot but its not horribly rare. I'm antisocial and had 0 friends but still heard it from classmates and stuff a few times a year. I imagine if I was considered trusted/friend of someone I would have heard it pretty regularly. Also i'm upper middle class and the term was likely even more prominent among lower class.

I remember I was wearing my pants low in middle school at my house and my mom told me to stop dressing like a nigger. Then my neighbor walked out of the bathroom. It was so fucking hilarious how flustered she got. I teased her endlessly. Regardless, its really not that big of a deal.
>>
>>27249769
>>27249646
Toms literally have no self-dignity. Can you blame them though? Theyve been willingly influenced by whites all of their life.

Striped of all pride in their people.
>>
>>27249775
ehh they're not the "white man's pet minority" you're making it out to be
>>
>>27249775
Well not all blacks act ignorant. If I ever did hang out with other blacks they were the ones that acted intelligent.
>>
>>27249816

shut up yes we are.
>>
>>27249811
lmao I make fun of every race retard. It doesn't matter.
>"u uncl tum is stuped"
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>27249769
but you are a pussy because you let everyone treat you like shit
>>27249798
the word nigger stopped being offensive the day that even neo-nazis started calling each other niggas
>>
>>27249827
no you're not

tell that to you're Asian cousins I saw at the fetty wap concert who would just love to take his big black dick
>>
>>27249816
They're easily the most competent minority. They're also the only minority whose land of origin is deemed respectable/threatening. Black people are just from Aidsland and Hispanics are from Drugland.
>>
>>27246531
question op.
what does tall dark and handsome mean to you?
>>
>>27249864
China is only threatening because it's massively populated. And even they wouldn't fuck with the west because their economy would crumble the second we stopped buying their shit.

Latin America would actually be pretty respectable if it weren't for the violence.

And I agree with you to an extent, they do make more money and do better in school than blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc., but most of them, the US born ones at least, don't look down on other minorities.

I think Hispanics have the potential to join them one day, but to be honest I think white people are already pretty accepting of Hispanics as long as they're not the kind that copies black people.
>>
>>27249857
Not really. As long as it's in the context of jokes they're fine. All of my friends are fine when I make a race jokes and my friend group is pretty diverse to now standards, little to no white people. Don't be a bitch when someone makes a race joke. Joke is a big part of the sentence.
>>
>>27249837
I didn't say you were stupid. You're probably in a better place in life than I ever will be. But you have no self dignity. You allow yourself to be a sponge for whites to let out all of their pentup negative emotions regarding any race that isnt white, but you let them pass it off as a joke. You've dont this so much in your life to the point that it really seems normal and okay for things likfe to be said.

Seriously, you are incapable of seeing past the bullshit.
>>
>>27249863

My modest Asian cock is much better.
>>
>>27249987
nah man fetty's cock in particular is pretty dope
>>
>>27249931
Are you seriously implying that all white people have pent up rage to every other race? Jesus dude. Jokes are jokes. If someone called me a dirty spic and where making fun of me, I would smack the shit out of them. But my friends(mostly black and Hispanics) make fun of stereotypes. Because that shit's hilarious.
>>
>>27249931
It's just a joke though. Whenever they call me a nigger they would say "you got a problem with that."
It's gotten to the point where they don't even have to ask because it's just a joke.
>>
>>27250034
>>27250063
>Whenever they call me a nigger they would say "you got a problem with that."
I bet some of them even chuckle and toss you a friendly smile after saying something that's way left field that caught you off-guard. I see that as being passive aggressive, but alright. Saying how they really feel but want to keep up the facade of it just being a joke.

If you two are okay with how the way people talk to you, then alright. I digress.
>>
>>27249079
Instead of integrating and having people disrespect your people, why don't you try becoming the new normal? Yes, "acting white" will get you places, but you'll never be honorary white. Even if you become our friend, your people aren't off the table. You should hear what we say about non-whites privately. You sound like an Asian person? I've had friends who say your skin looks like piss and you put dogs in the chinese food; one has a qt asian gf who shrugs it off, but I just can't imagine why.
>>
>>27250225
Again, here you imply that white people have some sort of agenda towards every other race. You sound crazy. It's that mob mentality (us v.s. them) that drives a wedge between races.
>>
>>27250225
And it's also wierd that you assume that I don't shit talk back. Really? Come on. You think I just sit there, with my head down while they joke about me?
>>
>>27250871
Not that guy, but you're cooning so hard that you have to be white. Of course white people have an agenda, they're white.

You think they don't notice that you're black or the titles associated with being black. They think you're a nigger, they literally can't help themselves. They just can't get over how minorities aren't white, and it shows through these "jokes."

They are naturally divisive, they can't stop fucking thinking about the difference whether it's grills going for BBC or just how proving that they aren't racist by being outlandishly offensive at your expense. Even your other non-whites don't exclusively talk to you in stereotypes once they get to know you, but the closer whites get the more they need to tell you that you're their niggggggggaaaaaa. nigga nigga nigga. In your case it's nigger. It's so fascinating that you don't explode in rage to them, considering you're a nigger. This is how whites feel. Whites, go on and back me up. We're all anon here.
>>
>>27251084
No anon. Oregon r I no commentario
>>
>>27251084
That was so racist my mind exploded. Also I stated multiple times now that the people I mostly talk to and make these homes with, aren't even white. Holy assumptions Batman, white people aren't some monolithic movement dude. That's some deep hatred of yourself. Everyone is an individual with their own opinion.
>>
>>27250930
Why though? They arent really insulting you they're just joking around.

Why do you talk shit to them. That'l just make white people not like us anymore.
>>
>>27251156
Just tell me why do you think your friends think it's funny to call you a nigger. I just want your opinion on why you think it's funny. Something well thought out, not:
> my friends don't care about words
Oh, bonus. What do you say back when they call you nigger, nigger?
>>
>>27251222
They talk shit about me and I do it back, both doing it jokingly obviously.
>>
>>27251278
Not that guy, but I don't say anything. I usually just laugh with them.
>>
>>27251318
Okay, well like I asked the other guy, why do you think they like to call you nigga/nigger?
>>
back 2 pol

do it originally though
>>
>>27251278
1. I think the word is really sharp and verbally attacking because of it's history. So using in a funny way can be hilarious.
2. Call them a cracker, honkey, or poke at their personal problems. It's not that hard to out shit the shit talker.
>>
>>27251382
> he thinks we're offended by honkey and cracker
> words that had Z E R O impact on the oppression of whites
> oh shit there was no oppression against whites because we were too busy owning your great grandma
> we would have owned your dad but he wasn't there!
> nice one chad
> j/k love you jamal you silly fucking nigger
a transcript of how that conversation usually goes down
>>
>>27251480
Ah yes, I sure all white people are proud that their ancestors owned slaves. Considering that they are the minority where I live, it's not the best idea to say that. You missed the part where I jab at their personal problems.
>so how's your mom's chemo going?
>didn't your brother relapse yesterday?
And again forgetting the fact that I mostly here this from other black/hispanic people.
>implying that the Chad isn't black where I live
>>
>>27251595
The more you talk, I'm certain that friendship is not supposed to be like that. You guys probably deserve each other, but you should never be so pressed for company and attention that you abuse and get abused by others. Feeling immense pity for you blackbot.
>>
>>27251665
You realize it's all friendly right? They don't care, so I don't care. It's not a frightful thing.
It's like shit posting in real life if I could compare it to something. Except for that one kid who takes it too far and threatens everyone with murder. Not a nice person.
>>
>>27250735
>Instead of integrating and having people disrespect your people,
This is a total non-sequitur that you try to slip past as valid hoping that no one will notice.
What part of integrating into a society automatically means that you're being disrespected?
>why don't you try becoming the new normal?
Because if you're say a Sri-lankan living in say America , your fellow srilankans probably constitute less than 1% of the population. And you seem to be saying that integrating and being friends with white people is "sucking up" to them and hating yourself, and the only way to avoid this is to be outright hostile like black people. A small ethnic minority is never going to be the default so saying "why don't you become the new normal" is a totally hollow question.

>Yes, "acting white" will get you places,
What do you mean by "acting white". Again this is spectacularly arrogant.

>You should hear what we say about non-whites privately. You sound like an Asian person? I've had friends who say your skin looks like piss and you put dogs in the chinese food; one has a qt asian gf who shrugs it off, but I just can't imagine why.
I'm white. I went to a highschool where white-British children were less than half the pupils. My closest friend group had 3 white people including myself, one Korean, 2 Indians and one Kenyan-Indian. We were actual friends so didn't need to walk on eggshells around each other and frequently made jokes to each other about race be it about white people, Indian, East Asian or black people. It was funny and everyone had a good time. Pretending that all white people expect their non-white friends to just passively take ridicule without bantering back, or constantly mock non-white friends for their race behind their back is horse shit.
Infact race has nothing to do with social status at all. There are white losers and white popular kids and white chads and non-white losers, popular kids and chads.
>>
File: 90s.jpg (832 KB, 1723x1632) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
832 KB, 1723x1632
>>27246531
I have had eastern european friends and I banter them right back.

Meanwhile the nogs I grew up with would not hesitate to try to murder or cripple if I hurt their widdle feelings.
>>
>>27249926
LMAO you are literally a black cuck you don't come across these often. Can you plz post a pic to reference what the exotic black cuck looks like?
>>
>>27249926
There's a difference between self respect, having thick skin and being a doormat.
Obligatory 4/10 for my response.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.