[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be you >Your son comes home from elementary school depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1249246230.jpg (646 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1249246230.jpg
646 KB, 3888x2592
>Be you
>Your son comes home from elementary school depressed with a black eye
>Tells you this kid keeps picking on him
>Your daughter comes home from high school with a black boyfriend
>He says "waz up nigga, me n shorty jus gonna chill in her room, ight pops?"
>Your other daughter comes home from middle school with piercings on her face and her lesbian lover
>Her lesbian lover tells you your daughter is gay and better accept it or she will call up your employer and tell them how you hate gays

What do robots?
>>
Be a better father.
>>
>>27246565
How? What would you do if this happened to you
>>
Kill yourself you normie. But kill the nigger too
>>
>>27246508
>Teach the son how to fight and stand up for himself
>Become good friends with the Black, then get him to beat the shit out of the lesbian, destroying her and driving the straight one to dump him.
>All problems solved
>>
>>27246660
Just answer the question faggot. I'm not the normie, I said >Be you
>>
>>27246715
Beat and rape the lesbian

What are you a fucking amateur?
>>
>>27246723
Stop throwing your problems on other people. I'd kill myself, for failing at being a normie.
>>
>>27246750
So you'd let all your children be raped by scum? Kill yourself now before this happens
>>
>middle school
kill myself out of shame
>>
>>27246508
Go to the principal and tell her I'm filing suit against the school district and calling the press if my kid comes home injured again. Tell him that he should just ask his bully what's wrong with him that makes him need to pick on people. Ask him why he does it, to feel strong? To feel like he has control? Or is he just a cruel person.

Tell the nigger my daughter is not anyone's shorty and he is not setting foot in my house if that is how he's going to refer to her. If she's dating a black guy who's gentlemanly and from a decent family I don't have a major issue with it but there is no way in hell I am letting any daughter of mine date a thug nigger.

Tell the lesbian I'm glad because that's one less daughter I have to worry about making stupid decisions and getting knocked up. But tell the daughter she is taking any piercings that aren't in her ears out and throwing them away if she wants to buy any clothes on my dime and that I had better never catch her mutilating herself with that trash until she's out of my house.
>>
OP here. I would teach my kid to fight and tell him the minute he says that kid to punch him right in the face and keep hitting him until he is either knocked out or the teacher pulls him off. Ensure him he will not get into trouble with me

I would immediately throw the nigger out of the house and have a long talk with dumbass daughter and most likely end up disown in her because she probably wouldn't stop.

I would kick the dyke out of my house and tell my daughter to stop being a fag, that I want some fucking non degenerate grand kids one day

My boy seems like he will be my only hope as a father though
>>
>>27246785
Whose raping anyone. Any father with kids like that obviously is the one that raped them in their early years.
>>
>>27246612
Love.

You're soon may need some days off from school when he feels bad. Teach him self defense. Not to fight, but how to fuck anyone over who attacks him.

Daughter 1, your house, your rules. If he respects her, you respect him. If he treats your daughter like trash, you talk to him and give him one chance to fix it. No exceptions.

Daughter 2, love, once again. She wants attention, so make sure you let her know you care about her. Never mention her gf. That is her choice, and if it is rebellion, she'll get bored of it quick.

Easy to read, hard to impliment. Godspeed.
>>
>>27246825
So you will let your kid grow up into a pussy getting bullied everyday. Let your daughter have nigger children. And let your daughter eat out some fat butch.

You support Bernie don't you?
>>
>>27246907
>>27246887
I can't believe this. You guys are cucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.