[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I downloaded tinder, and within a few hours matched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1455779441214.jpg (88 KB, 1701x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455779441214.jpg
88 KB, 1701x1080
Last night I downloaded tinder, and within a few hours matched with a girl whom I then spent the entire night talking to(6+ hours). I was drunk and had taken extra of my xanax, so I had the balls to invite her over for drinks and "crunchyroll and chill", to which she said she was 100% down for, consistently reasserting so.
We met this morning for breakfast before she had to work, where I drove 30 minutes to and was happy to pay. She brings up mental issues and depression a few times, and I mentioned some of my issues as well. She barely made any eye contact, probably an aspie. Still, I don't care.
As we are leaving the restaurant(doesn't even say thank you), I say "so I'll see you after you get off work?" .. and she says she has to talk to her mom, who wasn't brought up as a factor until then. Texts me that her mom is uncomfortable with it and she's sorry. I haven't replied.

Going for her is definitely settling, not to toot my own horn. I was just so proud of myself for actually initiating a date and further plans. Despite her not even brushing her hair, being even more socially awkward than I and nowhere near the attractiveness of the (psychotic regrettable)girls I've been with before, I went from the happier than I've been than I can last remember to... furiously upset.
It's not the fact that she's not coming over, or deceptive pictures, or aspergers, or anything prior to her, 20 years old, mentioning that she has to make sure it's okay that she can come over. That is a total bullshit excuse.. saying she's interested still but her mom (who wasn't a factor in the entire time we spoke) isn't comfortable with it.
I don't have anyone else to vent to. Not a single friend in this area I recently moved to.
Females, at least be honest about not wanting to see a guy rather than make an obvious lying excuse.
>>
>>27246445
Being honest involves confrontation, which women seek to avoid at all costs.
>>
>>27246445
nice blog, friend. perhaps facebook would be a better place to post your failed-normie adventures, though? Just a thought...
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-190715.png (153 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-190715.png
153 KB, 1080x1920
Post breakfast texts 1/3
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-190804.png (163 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-190804.png
163 KB, 1080x1920
Dos/tres
>>
>>27246590

If you're smart you'll stop your advances immediately and move on. Getting pissed at someone is supposed to come months into a relationship, not after your first date.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160318-190808.png (158 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160318-190808.png
158 KB, 1080x1920
Tres/tres
>>
>>27246653
>a-are you interested?
>i-is it a no go?
>i-i thought i left a good vibe
stop asking for validation you goddamn faggot
>>
>>27246634
Agreed. If she changes her mind later, I might as well. Not initiating another convo, and if I do, I'm calling out the bullshit lie
>>
You sound desperate in those texts, just play it cool familia.
>>
>>27246695
We went from planning on her crashing here and drinking to "I have to ask mommy" as we left breakfast. Am I supposed to wait 8 hours to find out?
>>
So what for now you got used for a free lunch.
>>
>>27246746
She is not interested. Move on.
>>
You sound really fucking creepy dude
You barely know her tone it down
>>
>>27246764
The fuck do you think I'm doing? I'm pissed at this girls actions and posting on the pissed at girls actions board
>>
>>27246746
Yes.
You don't really expect her to give you anything more than "it's not you, it's me", do you?
You just sound desperate in attempt to get her to reassure you it's not your fault even though you are fully aware of the fact that no matter how many times she will try to appease you, you will still have doubts and blame yourself for it.
Just let go and if she's really interested, she'll be able to find you.
>>
>>27246746
yes. don't say adorable either
>>
>>27246822
I'd rather her not say it's because of her mom but we can do something another day. "I think that might be rushing things, sorry for 12+ hours of telling you otherwise" would do
>>
>>27246445
You fucking idiot, imagine if you had a daughter and some guy on the Internet said come over to my house. You would let her? Obviously you need to meet the parents before that happens you dumbass
>>
fucking normies getting on tinder and talking to girls

get the fuck out
>>
>>27247077
She is 20 years old
At what age is it appropriate to let adult children make such a decision?
>>
>>27247077
And I offered to meet her mom
>>
>>27247233
My girlfriend is 22 and we have dates for 2 years and her parents still won't let me take her to my families second home 2 states over for a few days. They won't even let her have her door closed when we are in her room. I know it's retarded and she's old enough to make her own decision some parents are like this
>>
>>27247338
What she say? Original commenttttt
>>
>crunchyroll
Fucking pleb, literally kill yourself.
>>
>>27247341
When I was 18 I had a 16 year old move in with me. Didn't work out obviously, but she had the only jobs of her life during that time.
>>
>>27247657
Were her parents crackheads?
>>
I'm gonna shoot up 30mg of ambien, take a few bars and drink until I fall asleep
Farewell r9k, I apologize for being too normal for getting upset at this situation.
>>
>>27247727
I was the best option for her at the time
>>
>>27247727
Not everyone has a perfectly sheltered NEET life where mommy and daddy take care of anything. Yes, even those of us who have hugged a girl.
>>
>>27247824
Unless her parents were crackheads I can't see anyone's parents letting their underage daughter move in with a man. So what are you talking about dumbass
>>
File: 070216124620_g1jrvxor6i.jpg (32 KB, 446x384) Image search: [Google]
070216124620_g1jrvxor6i.jpg
32 KB, 446x384
>>27246445
>Pay for her breakfast
>She doesn't even say thanks
>Talk about her issues
>She gives a weird excuse to not come over
You got used nigga.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.