[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too self-conscious and terrible to make friends how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457075910227.jpg (40 KB, 402x475) Image search: [Google]
1457075910227.jpg
40 KB, 402x475
>tfw too self-conscious and terrible to make friends
how the hell do you guys do it?

even online friends are too much
>>
>>27246355
>how the hell do you guys do it?
don't
>>
>>27246355
First you Anime fags take over /v/ and now you are taking over this board. Please fuck off and die. I hope your favorite anime creator kicks your ass, calls you a faggot and bans you from ever watching his shit again
>>
>>27246671
anime is the heart and soul of 4chan

please go back to /v/
>>
>>27246700
Anime is shit and this isn't 2002, it's 2016. Get over your anime shit
>>
File: maga.png (263 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
263 KB, 421x427
>>27246755
you have to go back to /v/
>>
>>27246783
I'm not going back to /v/. 80% of the threads are anime shit. You go back to /a/ you faggot
>>
File: 1317437921987.jpg (15 KB, 404x363) Image search: [Google]
1317437921987.jpg
15 KB, 404x363
>>27246355
Just learn to talk, and try not to worry about it too much. It's hard to explain, but you'll figure it out.

>>27246755
>le current year meme
>>
>>27246355
don't be self conscious. People don't care half as much about what you say as what you transmit when you are around them.

We're empathic beings. We like being around chill, relaxed, human beings who show us kindness and love. Spergs weird us out, so just don't be one. For all they care, you could be talking about anime or your waifu, that as long s you're confident and kind enough they'll still find you oddly charming despite your differing tastes
>>
>>27246355
Just post steam or skype or whatever, chances are someone nice from here will add you
>>
>>27246933
>you could be talking about anime or your waifu, that as long s you're confident and kind enough they'll still find you oddly charming despite your differing tastes
Total bullshit.
>>
>>27246988
I have before, it always ends in two ways

>they immediately don't like me
or
>I end up disappointing them eventually
>>
I have three friends all of whom I've known since middle school, so I don't fucking know either.
>>
>>27246631
but I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life
>>
>>27246355
taking the plunge. just jump in... you probably arent anywhere near as bad as you think you are. eventually you will get good at reading people and it will be no sweat to meet people. I wont lie though, it will be pretty nerve wracking for a while and youll feel pretty exhausted by the end of the day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.