[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slav girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_9879.jpg (37 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9879.jpg
37 KB, 450x600
slav girl
>>
atleast post pretty slavic girl if you post
>>
File: untermensch1.jpg (49 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
untermensch1.jpg
49 KB, 450x600
>>27246214
im not a fan of untermensch girls
>>
File: e-iGliWsKcw.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e-iGliWsKcw.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>27246384
what are you saying original anon
>>
Why do slav girls like anime and memes
>>
>>27246214
I used to think slavic girls were pure and traditional still, untouched by western degenerate propaganda.
That was until (years ago) a russian qt exchange student at my school proved to be even bigger whore than the western european girls.
She fucked Chads, and utterly friendzoned this beta who I knew.
All women always, sadly.
>>
>>27247930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et281UHNoOU

they just play it off

look at this

as a guy who has a ton of ukranian and russian friends, their women are some of the worst whores

culturally they're pushed to get married young and its looked down upon if women don't get married

they gold dig hard as fuck

watch this video with subtitles on

it's hilarious
>>
>>27246214
>>27246943
Stop posting her, you fucking retard. For months now I've had her pictures without wasting them, frittering them about on this board like the meme-spouting retard that you are.

Stop it.

Stop posting her fucking pictures, piece of shit.
>>
>>27248123
>culturally they're pushed to get married young and its looked down upon if women don't get married

And? Thats positive, women should marry young. Its the modern western standard of women getting pumped and dumped by alphas their entire 20s and then finding some beta provider to leach off of in their 30s when theyre past their prime, physically and reproductively. Western women chase alpha cock ceaselessly partly because they know a high partner count wont have any consequences. And there is nothing wrong for women to be aiming after guys with high income, men should be excpected to be breadwinners while women are housewifes and mothers.
>>
Slav girls are god tier but this one is some shitty attention whore weaboo. you guys are like Katya and Rose fags.
>>
In the UK, 60% of interracial relationships where the girl is white involves a Polish girl
>>
>>27248349
post more bird girl
>>
File: grafitti.jpg (125 KB, 720x740) Image search: [Google]
grafitti.jpg
125 KB, 720x740
>>27246214
Exploring abandoned buildings in the Russian landscape with a cute Slavic girl is my dream. Cuddling with her on a bedmat we brought, making jokes and looking at the sky in the cool wind and perfectly still weather.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.