[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have completely given up. I'm an 18 year old kv and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Israeli_SN_Girl.png (868 KB, 1050x660) Image search: [Google]
Israeli_SN_Girl.png
868 KB, 1050x660
I have completely given up. I'm an 18 year old kv and I've finally given up. How do I go about acquiring a waifu now?
>>
>>27246020
>tfw no qt israeli gf
>>
>18 and already giving up
cute
>>
>>27246020
Plz become qt3.14 trap plz
>>
>>27246020
29 here, I have given up also.

I have a house and think I can convince a waifu to come here and marry me.

Im looking for a free international dating site now though. I did pay for a couple to test them out. They work okay.

I dont care for asians and want either a white woman or a hispanic woman. I cant stand eastern euro accents so Im leaning towards south america.

What sucks though is hispanics dont seem to speak english as much as asians do.
>>
>>27246020
>18
oh child
you have no idea how bad it gets
>>
>>27246020
Fuck I think I'm in love with this random girl
>>
She is Jewish? I couldnt say just based on picture
>>
>>27246020
Pro Tip: She likes anti-semetic men.
>>
File: 1456638110707.jpg (2 MB, 1096x1410) Image search: [Google]
1456638110707.jpg
2 MB, 1096x1410
>tfw 18 and already sold my v to a prostitute

Can only be uphill from here right lads?
>>
>>27246020
Her name is literally meaning Hashtag #
and what 20 years old girl that look like her know Yiddish, only if she was born to Haredi family (very strict jewish)
>>
>>27247136
She has a Star of David neckalce on
>>
>>27247202
did same at 19, pretty rough experience. never pay 80 for a fat whore
>>
>>27247248
I paid 50 for a fit Amsterdam bitch, so I was pretty satisfied, guess I got lucky
>>
>>27247202
Why so early? Seems like a waste
>>
>>27247225
yeah but if she didnt i wouldnt think shes jewish. she looks like random girl to me, im from europe
>>
>>27247270
Because I was horny
>>
>>27247275
Where in europe? Balkans?
>>
>>27247275
I too am from Europe and agree
>>
>>27246020
>I like arab men
She seemed cute until that. What a traitor whore.
>>
>>27247678
As an Arab man I find your comment funny.
>>
>>27247712
Shes an Israeli jew, it should be rather clear why someone like her shouldnt be with arab men, It would be like a slav girl in occupied teritory during WW2 having a relationship with a nazi, or a chinese girl during jap occupation being with a jap soldier.
Course women are born nation wreckers and race traitors anyway, and thats what they will do if they are given free reign.
>>
>>27247678
>israel is in the middle east
>liking men from her region of the globe is being a traitor
>>
>>27246020
>LIKES: BLACK MEN
>PLS DON'T BE A DUMB BLACK MAN
>>
>>27246020
>waiting till gou turned 18 to give up
M8
>>
>>27247809
>race traitors anyway
Mate it's like a scandinavian being with a french. Is that race treason?
>>
>>27246020
All Israeli women want the Big Arab Cock (BAC)

Jewboi dick just won't cut it
>>
>>27247815
Most Israeli's don't have a middle eastern background and I think this should go without saying but apparently you're too stupid to get it, but it is not about "lol race traitor whore" but deeper than that. I bet no one would be offended if she expressed interest in Middle Eastern (Brown) Jews but instead she choose Arab (Muslim) men who despise Jews and want to and continue trying to murder them.

But this animalistic behavior and forbidden fruit aspect is exactly why she likes Arab men.

Race has very little to do with this.
>>
>>27247932
>/pol/ does psychology
>>
>>27247942
>If I greentext a smug reply, I win
>>
>>27247893
In this instance the nation wrecker part of my description applied, not the race traitor part. Theyre both deeply wrong, but different.
If an american white married and had children with an american negro they wouldnt be nation wreckers (explicitly), but race traitors.
If an Irish catholic during british colonization was with a brit, that would be treason to ones nation, not race.
>>
>jews getting cucked

Laughing aryan man.
>>
>>27246020
You're a fool if you give up now, at least give it until you are 30.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.