[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. I don't really know who else I should ask about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
Hey /r9k/. I don't really know who else I should ask about this. Sorry if this is too long but desu I don't expect many replies anyway. I just need to vent and talk to someone about what I'm experiencing

I love this girl. At least I think I do. I've really never felt this attracted to someone. I know she and I are very similar. We have similar passions, a similar sense of humor, similar tastes, even similar mannerisms--It's like we're made for each other. She's with another man though, and I don't know if I'm the right person for her. Her relationship with this guy is only 2 months old, but it's going very strong. I'm not the strongest or the fittest guy in the world but I'm also not fat or ugly by any means. This guy is better looking than I am, but not by much. The girl is like a 6-7/10 but I love her for her personality, not appearance. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I have panic disorder and BPD. Sadly this girl knows this. I've been friends with her for a long time so she found out when I was diagnosed. I've only begun to realize I love her recently. Obviously this guy isn't mentally awry and doesn't have the stigmatism of craziness following him everywhere. I feel like a beta, but honestly /b/ I'm not even sure if I really love her. I get so intensely infatuated with her some days and all I do then is talk and talk and talk with her and we have a great time, but on days like today I'm interested in her but I just have nothing to say. I feel almost distracted. I know this is likely a result of my BPD but it really confuses me. Today I just feel like I have no chance at ever being with her because she knows too much about me. And I have nothing to say or do to combat that, i'm just demotivated and at some level, apathetic. Is this normal /r9k/? I've never loved someone before. I'd go into why but I feel like I'm fast approaching the max character count and im on mobile so I can't see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
Comment got too long. I asked this on /b/ about half an hour ago and I got a few replies saying I need to ask her out. How do I build up the confidence to do that? My other thread 404'd so I didnt have a chance to ask.
>>
>>27245959
Does bpd mean bipolar or borderline personality to you?
>>
Get a cat or a dog, forget women : )
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>27246014
Borderline personality disorder.

jdsjsjsjsjs original comment
>>
>>27246057
I never met someone with a cluster b who acts like such a bitchboi. Y'all are supposed to be impulsive and manipulative, you just sound like you just stay at home crying under blankets.
>>
>>27246118
then you have no idea what BPD is.
>>
>>27246118
no op but i have a good bit of experience with people with borderline
being a bitchboi is definitely part of it
the part that follows is usually self-harm, a suicide attempt, or similar, to deal with the intense emotions
>>
>>27246183
Well one of us doesn't...

Anyway, your problem is that you sound like you just stay at home crying under blankets. No woman will ever want you if you act all sad and dramatic and emotional all the time.

Only a child "falls in love" before sex.
>>
She is happy with her boyfriend, dont come ruin everything for them. In the end, you will just make everyone sad.
>>
OP what I'm about to say is not the typical "be mean to each other" 4chan meme, but rather the truth. You have known your friend for too long, you've missed your chance 100 times over, and she will never be attracted to you at this point. That's how female psychology works.

Furthermore, you have her on a pedestal. Stay away from her for 3 months, let your head clear. You will realize she isn't the angel you thought she is. You're essentially being cucked, you fucking gay faggot, so man up and cut her out of your life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.