[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle anon, can you do my homework for me? I'm hanging out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1456184816640.jpg (241 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
1456184816640.jpg
241 KB, 600x482
Uncle anon, can you do my homework for me? I'm hanging out with Chad this weekend
>>
>friends with girl hotter than your pic
>she actually did my homework over the weekend instead of being with her bf

what now cunt
>>
mother fucker I told you I dropped out of high school you dumb retard, I probably wouldn't even know how to do it anyway.
>>
I can help you, but I won't do it for you.

You need to learn it for the test.

You came to the right uncle, I am a teacher after all. Now if you work with me, maybe you can go out tommarow.
>>
>>27245940
So some girl took pity on you and acted as your carer for the weekend? Do you realize that this is worse than doing homework for somebody else?
>>
Get him to set me up with his mom and it's done.

Those are the terms, take them or leave them.
>>
>>27245940
so you are the emotional boyfriend and he is the sexual boyfriend?
>>
>>27245948
hahahahaha uncle anon your such a fucking nerd!
>>
No. I got plans. Imma get drunk and bang prostitutes. Drop out, bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 384x484
>>27246067
Ok, fail bitch.

This is why you are a D student.
>>
>>27245882
No. I have other things to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.