[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 83768763873.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
83768763873.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead. I want to be dead.
>>
Ur lucky
>>
Why's that anon? Talk about it.
>>
>>27245608

If you wanted to be dead you would be, instead you posted on 4chan.
>>
>>27245690
>26 year old
>failed college
>never had a girlfriend
>never kissed, hugged or fucked a girl
>acne
>yellow teeth
>small dick
>ugly
>dumb
>zero (0) friends
>shit at holding a conversation
>fat
>several mental illnesses and have panic attacks often
>can't smile or laugh due to my yellow teeth
>can't drive, scary
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453854538373.jpg (40 KB, 960x782) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453854538373.jpg
40 KB, 960x782
Then fucking do it already.
>>
>>27245806
I'd be your online friend if you wanted to. Sometimes it helps to have someone to talk to, even if marginally.
>>
>>27245852
Thanks anon, I appreciate itt
>>
me to, dying is just too much hassle still, i just want to disappear
>>
>>27245806
Do you have a foreskin, my man?
>>
>>27245967
No, my parents chopped it off
>>
>>27245996
Shit. Same here.
And I feel the same about driving by the way,
>>
I bet you copied and pasted all that and didn't even type it out.
>>
File: fw.png (476 KB, 804x510) Image search: [Google]
fw.png
476 KB, 804x510
I want to die but I'm too scared.

Just like everything else in life.
>>
>>27245806
>>can't drive, scary
anyone else too scared to drive? I'm fucking terrified!
>>
File: 1456712699781.png (144 KB, 540x784) Image search: [Google]
1456712699781.png
144 KB, 540x784
>>27246222
>Lately when I'm feeling really bad tell myself I'm going to buy rope
>Too scared to do even that because it means committing
>>
File: Hei-and-Yin.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Hei-and-Yin.jpg
39 KB, 1024x576
I am already dead
Where is my qt doll gf?
>>
File: no hurries.png (434 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
no hurries.png
434 KB, 500x640
>>27245608
I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate the world around me.
I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate the world around me.
>>
by the time you're no longer too scared to die, your fear of most other things will have abated to the point where you don't really feel like dying anymore but unfortunately as you've witnessed the truth of existence there isn't much reason to be living either

perhaps you will commit suicide as a formality at this point
>>
>>27246302
I've been in like 5 accidents so I'm a bit scared but I do it anyway.
>>
>>27245704
>if you wanted to be president of the US you would be
>if you wanted to eat that delicious cake you would be
>if you wanted to be a millionair you would be
aaayyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>27245608
o as ideia kkkkkkkkk
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.