[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no small titted, modest, submissve, passionate, Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Luisa.jpg (47 KB, 268x335) Image search: [Google]
Luisa.jpg
47 KB, 268x335
>tfw no small titted, modest, submissve, passionate, Christian latina gf

>tfw no white American, brunette, large breasted, daddy-issue, nymphomaniac, fun having, reformed coke addict gf

>tfw no Irish, pale skinned, blonde, shy, sweet, sheltered, sexually inexperienced but willing gf

Who is your >tfw no gf robots?
>>
> tfw no female gf
>>
>tfw no qt3.14 trap gf with a pretty feminine penis
>>
>>27245907
I know that feel
truly the worst feel
>>
>>27245203
>tfw no thick dominant Jamaican gf
>tfw no crimean defense minister Russian gf
>>
>>27245203
>fun having

since when is drug addiction and nymphomania fun?
>>
>>27246000
Notice how the things are seperated?
Notice I said reformed coke addict, meaning she doesn't do it anymore
She would beg for my cock all the time but I would try to tame her
She's still a bright, larger than life personality, fun loving gal
>>
>tfw no thick tittymonster who is infertile via some accident and would never do any of the horrible things women do, and is emotionally stable and fiercely loyal to me yet able to be emotionally detached enough that we can spend lengths of time apart and only see each other when we both really feel like it, and doesn't want children, co-habitance, or marriage, and is just as rational as I am and can hold a good conversation as well as competently participate in activities I might enjoy

Maybe I should clone myself and turn gay
>>
>no tomboyish gf who you always thought of as just a friend

>no surrogate big sister to playfully tease you
>>
>tfw no futadom mistress
>>
File: 084 ntr edit.png (443 KB, 805x604) Image search: [Google]
084 ntr edit.png
443 KB, 805x604
>>27246760

jdimsa phams
>>
>>27246760
>>27246775
2D pls leave. My OP pic is technically 2D but that's just a visual representation
>>
File: eb06_04.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
eb06_04.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>27246760
>literally my fetish
I share your pain anon, if only i could find a qt trap.
>>
>>27246760
>>27246775
>>27246895
Have you ever thought of being with a shemale/trans prostitute?
>>
File: lilycole.jpg (39 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
lilycole.jpg
39 KB, 398x600
>>27245203
>BLONDE irish

no that's taking away the BEST PART

>tfw no petite freckled irish (with accent) lass with cute pierced b-cup tits to do shrooms with, pretend you're fairies, and have jam sessions on synth and guitar or harp and lute
>>
>>27247055

Too expensive, and part of my fetish is having near constant contact with the mistress
>>
>>27247055
Nah, that's too dirty.
Prostitutes mingle with dirtiest of the barrel, I don't want anywhere near me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.