[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just lived a nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
Ask an idiot who took 800ug of acid alone in his room thinking he could handle it and ended up calling an ambulance on himself anything

If you care
>>
File: 1456976763312.jpg (85 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1456976763312.jpg
85 KB, 700x525
>>27245059

Did you have hallucinations? Why did you call an ambulance on yourself?
>>
Man if you're lucid enough to post here why did you waste the paramedics time
>>
How's your memory? Are you in trouble? Did you see anything spooky?
I'M glad you're alive ya jabroni
>>
>>27245059
Where'd you get the acid?
>>
Did you see the gates of heaven or hell? Were the mysteries of the beyond revealed to you?
>>
>>27245101
Nice try Sherrif
>>
>>27245126
>tfw actually want to know
>>
File: 1457229557973.gif (481 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457229557973.gif
481 KB, 320x240
Any dudes here take DMT before?
>>
>>27245092
Well it's hard to explain. I basiclly lost my fucking mind. I lost all sense of reality, I didn't know who I was or what time was. My mind turned into spaghetti and I couldn't make sense of anything. Just moving from my room to the toilet it literally felt like I was in both places at the same time. I couldn't handle it and started panicking and freaking the fuck out. So I called the ambulance to stop myself from killing myself or whatever. It literally felt like I had to fight just to get to the phone and dial 911. Somehow they managed to make sense of what I was saying (I must've sounded fucking nuts) and come and rescued me after what felt like a lifetime of me lying in the fecal position wrapped in a blanket on my bed. >>27245093
I took it over 12 hours ago and in my panicked state ended up swallowing about 10 valium pills in an attempt to make the nightmare stop
>>
>>27245233
Took it before and now I think I'm a question mark engraved on a saucepan. My therapist still hasn't proven me wrong.
>>
>>27245267
Holy crap were you home alone?
>>
>>27245153
dark net. But don't be a dumbass like me. If you're gonna try high amounts of acid have a fucking sitter that knows what they're doing
>>
>>27245059
i havent done acid in 6 years, OP
i made the mistake of tripping every night one weekend when i was still an idiot (took too large a dose every time too)
i thought i was the antichrist for a week
the cool thing about losing your mind is where you end up finding it
if you ever do
>>
>>27245233
I have, but I'm a Cunt, not a dude. I am a Cunt.
>>
>>27245330
Nah, the most I'd take would be 500ug
>>
>>27245100
My memory is okay I can remember the whole experience pretty vividly, not that I want to. I'm not in trouble, the paramedics said they don't need to involve the police when i'm just a guy alone taking the drug for recreational purposes.
>>
I bet you tried to fight it, instead of surrendering.
>>
>>27245106
Well I saw hell and I certainly don't wanna return
>>
Fecal position lmao
>>
File: squatting[1].png (106 KB, 531x332) Image search: [Google]
squatting[1].png
106 KB, 531x332
>>27245267
Which fecal position were you in?
>>
>>27245397
also thsi
>>
>>27245456
sounds like you experienced ego death
you will probably end up being a better person
>>
>>27245344
I am a dick. I belong to an Irish boar and have never been used.
>>
>>27245397
youre right. I did try to fight it. Because I couldn't control my actions and didn't know what I was gonna do next. It scared the fuck out of me. If I'd have had a sitter I could have comfortably surrendered knowing they would stop me Doug shying stupid but without one I just couldn't handle it
>>
>>27245535
Next time just write a note to yourself with some reassuring thoughts, which reminds you that you're on drugs and will be fine in a few hours.
>>
>>27245584
*write the note before the trip.
>>
>>27245584
yeah do this except make it a scavenger hunt for happy thoughts
>>
>>27245495
Yes i'm pretty sure I experienced ego death. The first 2 hours or so (I think) of the trip were actually an incredible experience. I was laying on my bed listening to music and the playlist ended. So I tried to get up to change the song but I couldn't. I couldn't even make it 3 feet across my room to my PC and then I just melted into the ground and literally felt like I was rooted into the universe, with it breathing through me. Then I entered this angel like state of looking down at myself on the floor
>>
Don't beat yourself up too much, OP. I was tripping on DXM one time and called 911. It was a shit show, but I was super fucked up so that at least distracted me from what was going on

You'll be okay. This will be an unpleasant memory soon enough
>>
>>27245629
yeah do this except make the scavenger hunt end up in your anus so you have to dig out the final prize with a knife
>>
>>27245584
I don't think that would have helped. Even though my mind was spaghetti, with the shed of sanity I had I was literally screaming and crying to myself "YOU'RE ON LSD! THIS WILL END!!" Yet it didn't help.

To be honest I wish I recorded the whole event as I think it would have made for quite a fascinating and hilarious watch
>>
Was it your first time?
I kinda panicked too when I took 300+ ug, but I had three friends with me (also trippin) who took care of me. And when I say "took care of me", I mean they kept handing me fruit and made sure the stereo never stopped playing psychedelic rock. Learned a lot about myself that day. Went home, still had some buzz going, and had Mahler finish off whatever remained of my ego.
>>
>>27246070
No id taken up to 350ugs of acid about 5 times before and all occasions had no bad experience whatsoever, but never even came close to egodeath. This experience was a whole nuther level and like a completely different substance.

Obviously I know the jump from 350ug to 800ug was stupid. I didn't appreciate the power of this drug.
>>
File: vaporwave.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
Did you make a thread about this before you did it?

I remember seeing a thread recently where some anon mentioned he had taken like 600ug or something and everyone calling him a retard. Was that you?

First and only time I've tried acid so far I took a pair of 140ug tabs and they fucked me up pretty well for about 10 hours. I drink like a fish and other drugs since years though so I'm pretty resistant to getting fucked up, can definitely see how some green kid would lose his shit from a bigger dose. Those times when you're so wasted you can't even think, you just have to ride it out chill bill style. It's intense and not everyone can handle that. Take it from me it's not some big esoteric revelation generator acid just fucks you up plain and simple. Getting into a different head space than normal for a mundane can easily be confused for something more significant than it is though.

Anyway treat it as a fun life experience. Now you know what it's like to get totally fucked up on acid, congrats.
>>
Explain to a non-drug user how many ugs is "normal"

also

>The first 2 hours or so

Jesus how long were you out of it?
>>
>>27246242
No, I've never made a thread about acid before, as I'd only ever had great experiences with it leading up to this.

>it's not some big esoteric revelation generator acid just fucks you up plain and simple. Getting into a different head space than normal for a mundane can easily be confused for something more significant than it is though.

I know you're right. I know it was just a drug messing with the chemicals in my brain. But it felt like so much more. Before things got scary it felt like I was a living, breathing part of the universe. Absolutely remarkable feeling. I'd love to experience it again but am too scared to ever return after the nightmare I just lived.
>>
File: 1457474317423.jpg (38 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1457474317423.jpg
38 KB, 670x503
Been through the same OP. Nothing you see makes sense, but what really fucked me up was the inability to make sense of my body, like where my arms and legs were. Even teeth.

>my face in about 30sec into the experience
>>
>>27246345
110 - 150 is an intermediate trip, starts getting intense at 200, 400+ is out-of-this-world tier

Don't get me wrong though, an intermediate trip on acid is still a mind boggling thing. I don't blame OP for freaking out and doing what he did. I drop 200~ug regularly and its still boundary disintegrating.
>>
Do you recommend taking acid? Do you think it has messed with your sense of reality forever?
>>
>>27246345
100ug-200ug is considered beginner

300-400ug is considered experienced

600+ug is considered a "heroic dose" (ie. Don't take this much unless you want to feel like the universe sucked you into its asshole and spat you right back out again)
>>
>>27246436
It will change you forever. Whether its in a good way or not depends on you. Don't take it if you're not excited at the prospect of not being who you are ever again.

I'm still a worthless robot and I still hate life but man acid made me appreciate a whole lot more., and it stopped me being so bitter about things
>>
>>27245646
This describes my first time on edibles. Ended badly because it felt life i was being ripped apart internally so i went to bed.
>>
File: fnwisisw.png (426 KB, 488x356) Image search: [Google]
fnwisisw.png
426 KB, 488x356
>>27245059
I took 400 and it was hard enough of an experience to get through for me to never want to do it again. I feel for you. One downer managed to sort me out though.
>>
>>27246436
I would still say try acid. This experience hasn't put me off it completely, as at lower doses it is a pleasant experience and allows you to explore your thoughts and emotions and just generally a great time.
I would still like to some day try this high of a dose again, but will only ever do so if I have an experienced sitter who I know well and can trust. Problem is right now I have no friends; let alone ones I could trust to handle me on acid. So i will probably stick to 300ug or less from now on.
>>
What a pussy.
>>
>>27246345
>Jesus how long were you out of it?

LSD trips tend to last 10-12 hours, but due to popping a shit load of benzos (benzos are known for being able to calm down a trip) I returned to reality about 5 hours in; sitting in an ambulance on my way to the hospital.
>>
>>27246436
it just makes you feel weird desu so the question is do you want to feel weird for an afternoon? at the apex of a big dose that can mean losing control of your thoughts and dissociating from your body for a while which isn't a big deal you're just feeling weird for a while. if you're used to feeling normal it can have the impact of learning that there are other ways of feeling than just normal which i guess could mess with you if you didn't already know about it.

acid causing actual dysfunction is pretty rare unless your family has a lot of mental illness to begin with. sometimes people can get flash backs and feel weird for a minute. other examples are stuff like feeling ants crawling on your feets or seeing snakes swimming like floaters in your vision. again its low risk though.
>>
File: 1412221390490.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1412221390490.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>27246345

Somewhere around 100-150mcg

It lasts around 10-12 hours, more or less depending on your metabolism. I was getting pretty good visuals after sleeping around 14 hours...
>>
Were you the same anon that posted a thread earlier this week saying he just took that much acid? I remember reading that thread but not remembering what day that was.
>>
File: 401604.png (1 MB, 1920x865) Image search: [Google]
401604.png
1 MB, 1920x865
>>27246779
That is, the 14 hour mark, only slept a few hours before that.
>>
>>27245267
It's gonna come back you know. You'll never be normal again. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>27246814
No, I've only had wonderful experiences with acid prior to this one
>>
>>27246927
This
I can't even smoke weed now because every time I do I feel like I'm starting a bad acid trip all over again. I take anything at all as a matter of fact. I was like semi normal before psychedelics but now I'm borderline autismo.
But hey, they affect everyone differently.
>>
>>27247053
Can't take*
roblox roblox
>>
File: Album.png (54 KB, 418x422) Image search: [Google]
Album.png
54 KB, 418x422
>>27245390
Really? You American? I feel like the EMTs would call the cops because you were an idiot and inconvenienced them.
>>
>>27245059
I know this isn't /b/ but is anyone here from the 405 I've been looking for shrooms or LSD for a long time I just want too trip balls fucking once in my life please someone help me get shrooms at the least, sincerely anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 956x1280
Did this myself once. By far the most scary, but also interesting moment in my life. I actually broke down crying on a set of stairs thinking if dying would be an interesting feeling.
It's scary man, glad you're okay

>Pic related
>>
File: PSX_20160317_190229.jpg (34 KB, 324x396) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160317_190229.jpg
34 KB, 324x396
>>27245267

>me lying in the fecal position
>>
Never took enough to lose my mind.
Most ever was 300ug + Molly lines + some strong purple kush.
I was flying through space with rainbow monkeys, good times.
>>
>>27247122
Sure thing, buddy. Any other illegal goods/services I can exchange for USD in order to earn an un-taxed profit you just let me know.
>>
>>27247216
Oh dude youre the fucking best I fucking love you. Are you being serious though??? I'm dead serious about buying some of your goods man.
>>
>>27247216
I've never dealt in trippy stuff but it intrigues me so.
>>
File: drinking was a mistake.png (382 KB, 322x449) Image search: [Google]
drinking was a mistake.png
382 KB, 322x449
As somebody who has never taken any type of drug to speak of, how can one be both:

- fucked up enough to think that calling the police is a good idea
-physically able to dial/talk to 911?

If you're so high you need to call police, how can you physically act on these impulses?

t. teetotaling, straight-edge anon
>>
>>27245267
Protip: the best way to reduce the effects of acid is vitamin c. Always have those tasty chewable pills or some oranges or grapefruits or something nearby if things get too nuts.
>>
File: 136923640256.png (16 KB, 333x308) Image search: [Google]
136923640256.png
16 KB, 333x308
>>27247128
>ik ben dennis

Kanker-profound, mijn neder-broer!
>>
>>27247305
You aren't yourself when you're under the influence. You can get extremely confused to the point shit doesn't make sense, it can be scary. You're not rational when you're tripping.

You have to experience it yourself, nobody can explain it to you.
>>
>>27247216
If youre serious man here is an email you can reach me at [email protected]. Please im very discreet and will practice the utmost discretion. Sincerely anon, awaiting your favorable reply.
>>
File: grabby hands mcgee.jpg (34 KB, 517x378) Image search: [Google]
grabby hands mcgee.jpg
34 KB, 517x378
>>27245267
that's a nightmare? damn. i was trapped in a tent for 10 hours because every time i tried to pull on the zipper to get out i felt the most realistic sensation of my veins being ripped from my arms. and that's just while i was mostly conscious of real reality. fukkin floatin in the darkest coldest reaches of space among eldritch tentacle horrors with that feeling of unsticking your skin from a hot leather car seat x10000 plus needles covered in everclear. watching your universe and everyone in it crumble to bits knowing it's your fault cos you couldnt jump just a little higher, be a little happier. watching everyone suffer because you couldnt get a handle on your shit. pissing yourself in a tent with THREE OTHER PEOPLE knowing they have to just fucking LAY in it and hope to god you'll be back soon. finally starting to come down only to notice all color has faded and the entire world is in black and white. finally prying the tent open at sunrise and walking barefoot through a field of cactus and dry weeds because it's nothing compared to the literal actual billion years or more eternity of hell you went through. trying to jump into a bug filled pond convinced it was the only portal back to the side of reality where everything is okay. being convinced your cellphone was a material manifestation of your soul and trying to throw it in the pond and finally settling for burying it in the dirt after your friends talk you into it. being so tired that you collapse in a grassy field, feel a wasp sting you, and falling asleep on top of it. that was some crazy shit.
>>
File: angel tab.gif (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
angel tab.gif
297 KB, 500x500
>>27247426

im sorry i really had to vent, not trying to say what you experienced wasnt equally as fucky, sounds terrifying man also im not sure if this is relevant to you but i know i was extremely paranoid after my bad trip and thought every. single. bad. thing. was directed at me. and all my fault. so i just wanna say, it's alright op. none of this was your fault. the universe loves you and i love you and youre gonna be good, even better than before. the colors are gonna be brighter and if youre anything like me youre gonna be so much more thankful for the world youre in right now knowing where you consciousness has been before
>>
>>27245059
i took 4000 alone and danced naked for 6 hours
>>
>>27247426
yeah that sounds like a nightmare. my bad trip wasn't really due to the fact I was seeing bad things, it was just due to me not being able to handle that my mind had turned to jello and I couldn't make sense of anything.
>>
>>27247473
i feel like you added to many 0's to that number
>>
>>27247305
1. calling 911 isn't that dumb, they'll give you antipsychotics to bring down the visuals and a safe place to rest
2. not all drugs impair your motor skills
>>
>>27247053
How long has it been since you last did acid? It was like that for me too for a very very long time until I stopped smoking for a month or more then eased myself into it. Then it wasn't like a bad acid trip, but a good one. Things would get weird and uncomfortable and bad every now and again and they still do if I'm extremely very sleep deprived, but for the most part its normal. It's been two years since my last dose I think.
>>
>>27245059
customer at my last job did the same shit except he took me hostage in the break room with a fire extinguisher.
>>
>>27247565
Thank you. I always correlate mentally fucked people with physically fucked people, but I have little experience with the drugged.
>>
File: hueh.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hueh.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>27247473
marry me

>>27247623
pftahahaahaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>27247463
Thanks. You know in a weird way I feel actually happier after this trip. Like I've seen the darkest depths of the mind, lived a nightmare for real and now nothing in real life could compare to the horror I felt at that time so now I don't feel scared of anything.

except high doses of acid. Fuck that shit
>>
File: george-carlin-freakout.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin-freakout.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>27247755
now take 1600
or pussy
>>
>>27247796
I choose pussy
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.