[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are furries mainstream now? Will their furfaggotry degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Are furries mainstream now? Will their furfaggotry degeneracy be acceptable after their flagship piece of propaganda made it big?
>>
Live and let live
>>
No they're not.

I don't know why kids shows insist on using very sexualized anthropomorphic animal character designs, but it's pretty messed up.
>>
The longer society itself continues to isolate and degrade people, the more furry will grow.
Hopefully genetically invented hybrids is the future we make for ourselves.
>>
>>27244972
I'm not against catgirls, as long as they only have ears and a tail. like 5-10% animal is best. Anthropomorphized animals however are both retarded and disgusting.
>>
File: abe420567ddca5b91e09bc6f8f7c0915.jpg (805 KB, 1500x1186) Image search: [Google]
abe420567ddca5b91e09bc6f8f7c0915.jpg
805 KB, 1500x1186
>>27244940
>kids shows insist on using very sexualized anthropomorphic animal character designs

This desu. You watch Robin Hood just once and don't know why you're crushing on maid marian. Then you devolve into a furry
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 720x540
For the love of... NO FUR FAGS ARE NOT MAINSTREAM BECAUSE OF A KIDS MOVIE!!!

Are foot fags mainstream because of Cinderella? No.

You think that this is a new concept? Talking animals in kids movies?
>lion king
>Tarzan
>101 Dalmatians
>shriek (everyone's favorite meme movie) .
>the little mermaid
and countless other movies.

What about tv shows? There are thousands. Anything with Mickey Mouse too.

Is paw patrol bad too? After all it has talking dogs.
>>
File: Löwenmensch .jpg (943 KB, 2491x6107) Image search: [Google]
Löwenmensch .jpg
943 KB, 2491x6107
>>27245157
the question is what drives man to anthropomorphize in the first place
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 409x409
>>27245299
BECAUSE KIDS LIKE IT.

Animals have qualities we can humanize. Fluffy bunny is soft and therefore nice. A turtle is slow, we link that to stupid, a cat is a trickster ect;

It helps teach basic concepts to children!

We adults on r9k do it with our sad frog meme.
>>
>hate furries with a burning passion
>think they're degenerate freaks
>this movie comes out
>can't stop thinking about how fucking cute the bunny is and how much I want to hug_ her
What's happening to me?
>>
>>27245351
holy shit i never really thought of it that way...frogposting is furryposting
>>
>>27244972
No fuck no you catgirl fags are completely insane. The only thing that triggers me more is the fact that catgrirls are always in an animeesque fashion.
>>
>>27245376
You are turning anon... soon the transformation will be complete
>>
>>27245376
ayy this...she's a top qt
>>
>>27245758
She is supposed to be adorable, but not to make furry Gentiles.

It is to personify the rabbit as a little bundle of dynamite.
>soft
>small
>woman
Everything seen as weak
>police badge
Strong

This combo creates a unique situation, a conflict for children who think black and white.

At best you could say it has a feminist message, but it isn't for fur fags
>>
>>27245862
who invited Abed to this thread?
>>
>>27246033
I'm a child development major. That's why I am constantly shitposting in this shitty meme thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>27246099
so you're a paedo m8?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.