[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no submissive asian fembot gf who likes abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4124124.jpg (247 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
4124124.jpg
247 KB, 540x720
tfw no submissive asian fembot gf who likes abuse
>>
>you will never Junko her Furuta
>>
Poor woman, how anyone can like this sort of thing is beyond me.
>>
>>27245038
You realize it's mostly women who like this kind of stuff right?
>>
I actually have a super submissive Asian chick who likes when I beat the shit out of her.

At first I was really uncomfortable with it, now I'm oddly okay with it.
>>
>>27245108
Yeah, I can't imagne the kind of abuse these women have gone through to become like this.
>>
>>27245173
They're just normal women.

Most women fantasize about abuse, rape, degradation etc.
>>
>>27244730
>tfw no submissive asian fembot gf who likes abuse
There's no such thing as a fembot, but I'll take the rest of it.
>>
>>27245170
>likes when I beat the shit out of her

nice.

I've only managed to work my chinese gf up to spanking so far.
>>
File: 1454188250748.jpg (129 KB, 894x1345) Image search: [Google]
1454188250748.jpg
129 KB, 894x1345
How on earth can femanons compete?
>>
>>27245362
I have no idea what this chick is, never actually asked. Korean maybe?

Honestly just go for it. They all want it, and they want a guy that will do it. As soon as she disobeys you during sex, just one firm slap across the face.

I can almost garuntee that'll open up all the doors. Unless she's one of the bitches that likes to claim she was raped as a teen and cries when you do it. If that's the case, just dump her.
>>
>>27245173
This perception is so bad. They like this simply because. Tons of women without abuse history like to be dominated in some dorm or another. Rape fantasies are a real thing. This is just an expression of that same desire.
>>
>>27245889
The funny thing is the ones who have been raped or molested are usually much more masochistic, they are obsessed with living out that experience over and over again.
>>
>>27246683
Absolutely.

The ones that haven't been raped have fantasies about it, and the ones have have been want to experience it again.
>>
>>27247558
I think women experience very powerful orgasms from rape.
>>
>>27245038
>>27245173
>its a normie wont get the fuck off my board episode
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.