[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >15 >i live in iran >parents tell me i need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 454936.jpg (39 KB, 770x515) Image search: [Google]
454936.jpg
39 KB, 770x515
>be me
>15
>i live in iran
>parents tell me i need to get a circumcision
>no say in the matter.
>doctor didnt put me under
>worst pain of my life

I'm 23 now and I haven't had a real orgasm since, i cant feel pleasure, and I get flashbacks
>>
>>27244571
shit, and i thought i had it bad. I know it's cliche to say, but at least I don't remember mine.

sorry op, I hope you can find the courage that I did to go through restoration. I know it's hard, but you have to be strong.

I would recommend dropping your shitskin parents though. Seriously though, fuck America and fuck Iran.

These countries deserve to fall for what they do to their infant boys.
>>
>>27244654
I wish I had no memory of how it used to me. You have no idea how much your missing out on. :c.

I dropped my parents, live in London now.
>>
>>27244571
Liar.

Circumsision should be done when your young , within first year or two of birth.

You fuking shiites have weird rules
>>
>>27245041

>Circumsision should be done

No it should not.
>>
>>27244571
Christ, Persiabot, is it normal to get circumcised at that age in Iran or was your case an anomaly?
>>
>>27244571
Be glad you aren't an Afghani boy. Or else you might be some Afghani man's girl.

Do shiites fuck boys much? I know Sunnis do it a lot. I know the Quran mentions sex with boys. As a matter of fact I masturbated to that part.
>>
>>27245086
It's not normal. My mom didn't want to do it and me and her lied about having it done. Dad found out and the rest was history.
>>
>>27245141
>I know Sunnis do it a lot
No. It only occurs in some parts of afghanistan/pakistan

>I know the Quran mentions sex with boys.
Where?
>>
I remember watching a doc. about kids in Africa when they get circumcisions done at that age died from the intense pain of it. I could of been worse though, they coulda cut the whole ting off.
>>
>>27244571
I thought Iran/Persians were supposed to be the cool and progressive cousins of Arabs. Oh well.
>>
>>27245141
Fuk you faggot.
Nowere in quran is that written.

It is written in the bible , it even has incest with his own daughters.

Lol, dont tryto spresd lies.
Do know you are nothing mmore than a Goyim :)
>>
>>27244571
That's strange, since nearly all men circumcised as adults report no change in sensation.
>>
So we have tons of these threads here. Clearly we hate this so aside from posting on /r9k/, just what can we do to end this practice?
>>
>>27245298
Nuke America and the entire middle east.
>>
>>27245264

>That's strange, since nearly all men circumcised as adults report no change in sensation.

Source.
>>
>>27245477
The American Association of Circumcision Doctors
>>
>>27245461
>American and the middle east has all the nukes

now what? Maybe Best Korea will help us out?
>>
>>27245553
>trusting jews
Smh fampai
>>
>>27244571

I'm sorry about that op. That blows.
>>
>>27245694

I wonder if North Koreans know that South Koreans generally get cut.
>>
>>27244571
Tell us about the religious police and rape.
>>
>>27245264
Maybe most people are too proud to admit it
>>
That's what you get for living in a backwards shithole
>>
>>27245159
That's pretty heavy. Cool that your mom stuck up for your weiner. Too bad she couldn't save you. Also, how did dad find out? Penis inspection day?

>>27245164
I'm pretty sure it's common in Saudi Arabia too. Not so much because there's a lot more sleeze in the cities.

>>27245251
Not sure where it was. But I didn't believe it at first because obvious reasons, but checked a few other Qurans and they all have it. Some of them are more subtle than others. I'm going to look it up again for lulz. It was a pretty good fap. Also I only read the bible to make fun of my christian friends, but nice diversion though.

>>27245553
>>27245769
Even if they're not jew, which they probably are, they want to stay in business. I was circumcised because of a 2000 year old jewish scam, but frankly I can orgasm just fine and enjoy masturbation enough already. If it felt any better I wouldn't have time to shitpost.
>>
>>27246190
Honestly, I dont remember exactly how he found out. I think my swimming trunks fell off in the pool. I sorta have a blank spot in my memory from back then.
>>
GOOD GOY

WELCOME TO THE CLUB OF FADDA ABRAHAM
>>
>>27245903
There aren't any religious police that patrol. There's the revolutionary guard, but they mostly just keep the peace and make sure that people aren't starting political dissent. Women need to wear a scarf covering part of there hair and guys aren't supposed to wear shorts(not usually enforced) and undershirts (always enforced). If you can that you'll usually be left alone.

Women can drive, vote, run for office. Its a lot better than most of the middle east.
>>
File: 1457138873647.png (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457138873647.png
14 KB, 184x184
>tfw "europoor" with foreskin intact
>>
>>27244979
sorry for the late reply, I'm him but I left the thread.

proud of you op. try to stay strong

if I can beat it, you can too.
>>
File: commonpepe.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
commonpepe.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>27246306

>tfw mutilated American
>>
>>27244571
this meme needs to die, im circumsized and m dick is plenty sensitive.

did they fucking botch a majority of circumsicions or something?
>>
>>27247002

>this meme needs to die, im circumsized and m dick is plenty sensitive.

How's the sensation in your ridged band?

Oh wait you'll never know because they took it from you and all you can do is be like "well I didn't want it anyway"
>>
How do Americans even justify the procedure?

"Tradition"?
>>
>>27247116

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG29a11VN4Y
>>
>>27247116
Retarded statistics about it decreasing the chance of getting STD's/AIDS

Protip: It was originally introduced in America to deter young boys from masturbating, but yeah, it's pretty much part of our culture now, however retarded it is. That's why we engage in an ancient Jewish blood ritual that desensitizes your penis.
>>
>>27247267
Also, foreskins are used in a lot of cosmetic products, and America is a capitalist society, so there's that.
>>
>>27247297

Sometimes mothers say that they're having their sons cut because they think it'll make it taste better for the women who will suck their son's dicks when they grow up. You'll see a lot of this on Facebook.

If a father cut any part of his daughter's organ off for the supposed benefit of hypothetical men who might one day eat her out, people would look at him like he were some kind of psychotic monster.
>>
>>27244571
>be me 12 years old
>living in a 3rd world shithole
>waking up in the mornin
>a shaman came
>barely conscious i sat on his assistant's lap
>he bring a sharpen bamboo
>he touched my dick
>"what is this pain that i'm feeling?"
>saw a little lump of meat and a lot of blood on floor
>he's blabbering spell while bandaging my dick
>they went home
>my dick was starting to feel hot after 15 minutes
>i literally cried because how painful it was
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.