[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw date in 2 hours with an 18 year old qt off of tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 241x228
>tfw date in 2 hours with an 18 year old qt off of tinder

How do I become less nervous and bee myself beforehand? Should I drink?
>>
>>27244198
How did you even score that in the first place?

Better drink up. It'll help dull your nerves when chad and his friends jump out and beat you up.
>>
>>27244198
jerk off, then the date wont even matter to you and youll just be able to have a good time
>>
Honestly yes. My roommate chugs a beer before he goes on Tinder dates. Works for him.bdonmt over do it.

(I'm too self-loathing to use Tinder, so take my advice with a grain of salt.)
>>
benzo > alcohol
>>
>>27244198
Homie if sh agreed to the date she obviously wants to see you. Just b yourself!
>>
If you got that date in the first place then you're good looking.
If you are good looking she will like you.
>>
No. Just don't care how it goes. Who cares what she thinks of you. If she has a problem, that seems like her problem not yours.
>>
>>27244259
whatever you do, do not jack off
it will drain your test and she will be able to tell you are a betacuck
>>
>>27244293
I'm on nofap day 2 so I'll be alright

>>27244270
I'm fairly good looking but I'm a social autist
>>
>>27244293
but if he doesnt jerk off then how will he have cum to dab behind his ears? Ladies go crazy for all the pheromones in it
>>
>>27244349
You're supposed to dab your precum behind your ears. You don't have to fap to get that. You just have to be a fucking teenager.
>>
>>27244349
Is that actually a thing? Seems like a troll
>>
File: 1448419406722.jpg (189 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1448419406722.jpg
189 KB, 1700x1700
>>27244563
it is very real indeed
>>
File: 14233847551.jpg (17 KB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
14233847551.jpg
17 KB, 280x296
Have a good, long, hard fap. Blasting cum over the rug will ease the nerves. If you're still feeling on edge, have a few sips of hard liquor and maybe drop some prescription drugs. You'll be easy as fuck, and by the time your date has ended your cum will have rejuvenated and you will be ready for pounding some tinder ass
>>
>>27244615
It'll backfire when he brings her back to his place and she steps in the crusty patch on the rug.
>>
>>27244615
Nah m8 I lose social ability after I fap. The nofap meme is real.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.